Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:29 pm
Mira sighed slightly and leaned back on the couch, he wings lifting up and wrapping around her to keep from being crushed "yes..But your more..Resilent.Than I am...You can go millenia without dying..I on the other hand, can't."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:46 pm
Oblen lets out a sigh. "Well... it's not always the finest thing to be alive for such a long time… though, if you were an angel, you may be able to live just as long or longer than I… it may be a bit weird and boring after a long time though… after a few hundred years, life will seem more boring and you’ll desire to follow the same routine."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:59 pm
{color=blue}Mira sighed slightly and looked down at her hands, unsure of how to reply to anything he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:42 pm
Oblen sighs, closing his eyes. “It’s late though… so… I need my sleep…” He said before standing up and then finally looks over to Mira to ask “… you coming at all?”  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:35 pm
Mira nodded slightly "I'll be in, in a bit...I just need to think for a few..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:48 am
Oblen nods a bit before turning and walking into the bedroom and laying into the bed, but remained awake. He didn’t understand it, he could sleep fine, he’s tired… but now his body refuses to sleep. He knew it had to do with Mira, for every time he tried to think, his mind floods with thoughts of how Mira must feel and what may be her thoughts and so on… that and now he felt very uncomfortable without someone sleeping by him.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:30 pm
Mira sat quietly and pulled her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them.She was confused on many levels.She'd never been in love before, never cared for anyone or anything other than animals and her own survival.She sighed slightly and rested her chin on her knees, her ming in total turmoil What am I going to do...?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:35 pm
Oblen lays there thinking, wondering if he could find a way to turn himself into a human. He knew he wanted to be one, for people don’t at all like demons. He lets out a sigh before standing up and looking around, trying to find something to write with and on.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:28 pm
Mira heard the bed springs creak as Oblen got out the bed and looked towards the door.She sighed slightly and looked at the floor in front of her, still contemplating what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:52 pm
Oblen glances out the door to see Mira still sitting and looking down. He sighs before walking over to the back of the couch and saying "Um... I... need something to write with and on... because... I think I know of a way... to... be human... but I got to check."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:05 pm
Mira frowned slightly in confusion but got up from the couch.She walked over to the hall table and pulled out a tablet and pen.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:52 pm
Oblen takes the tablet and pen and turns away a bit. He raises an eyerbrow. "Hm... well... I'd need to be on a different part of the world... but I think it's possible... in a way... so that I become human... though it'll be painful as hell... that'd make me appear around the age of... 20?... 18?... I'm not sure."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:42 pm
Mira watched him quietly "Are you sure you want to go through with it though..." She shrugged slightly "It's not like your human one day and can go back to what you are now the next."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:03 pm
Oblen nods slowly. "Ye-- Well... I'm pretty sure it'd be better if I were human... that way I'd people would stop staring, and the police would probably stop coming after me... sure, I won't take a bullet as well as if I were a demon, but at least I can have a new life... no, I won't have the luxury of a pair of wings anymore... no more bird's eye view... but I have for a long time wanted to be human... so... yeah." He said, looking to the ground to prevent eye contact.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:20 pm
Mira watched him, her face going blank "Then why wont you look me in the face and say it.People will stare no matter what you are and police will still come after you, they do it to everyone.It's a fact of life as a human.And that doesn't answer my question.I didn't ask if it was better.I asked if it was what you wanted."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games