Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:20 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Rawwry
User Image
User Image

Momma taught me good home training.
My Daddy taught me how to love my haters.
My sister told me I should speak my mind.

Vanessa watched the other students as they were called up. This must be the sorting ceremony her father was so excited about. It seemed...anticlimatic, to be honest. And she wasn't sure how she felt about a raggedy old hat sitting on her head. But when her name was called, she walked toward the stool and sat down, gazing at the crowd in front of her. Her schooling may not be so bad after all.

Nessie
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm hyper and bubbly and loud. Very bold with my choices and stuff. I don't really care what people say, because I'm pretty sure I should have it my way. I suppose that would be because I'm pretty spoiled. It's a bit cliche, but I have a very short fuse. Adding to that, I'm stubborn as well. If it's something I want, I intend to get it. Because, well, I'm flawless. Or, as others put it, arrogant. Although, I'm pretty easy to get along with, because, again, I'm flawless.

I know when you were little girls
You dreamt of being in my world.
Don't forget it, don't forget it.
Respect that, bow down bitches.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Loud and bold,
With a temper to match that attitude,
You definitely belong here...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:28 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Forks Anonymous
User ImageISLA M. IREHAM
First Year
Unsorted
TEMPORARY POST STYLE

Without so much as glancing around at her future classmates and comrades, the young redhead stepped towards the chair. 'Chin up, shoulders back, just like mother taught you.' She recited as her little mental mantra whilst crossing to the platform. With her lips slightly pursed and her eyes fixed in an almost mildly disapproving gaze, Isla gave the hat a good look over with only one thought in mind - 'You don't intimidate me' - but immediately softened her expression when prompted by the Professor to take a seat on the stool. Isla complied, taking a seat on the stool as she ruffled her skirt out and folded her hands neatly on her lap.

People say that, in a nutshell...
On the surface, Isla may seem like a sweet little redhead, a picture of pure innocence even. Yet what lies within is a selfish, self-serving girl who doesn’t normally play well with others. That is not to say she is insecure or unsure of who she is and is projecting that onto others - no, the fact of the matter Isla is selfish in that she acts mainly for the benefit of herself or for her immediate family – she tends to weigh her actions and options based on the potential benefits she and/or her family could receive and bases her judgements on that, with no regard for others or how they may be impacted. In that sense, Isla can almost be seen as a little ruthless in her amibition – not only is Isla willing to lay it all on the line to achieve a goal she has, the girl has no problem with throwing others under the bus if they get in the way.

The Hat barely touched the girl's head when it called out
Slytherin!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image

Celaena waited and watched as her friends were sorted. Her new friends. She smiled as each went to their house table. That was until her name was called. Celaena shook nervously but instead of stopping and waiting to have someone encourage her, she stepped towards the dias and the stool. She sat hoping not for Slytherin... Or even Hufflepuff. She really wanted Gryffindor. But if that was not her way, then surely the hat knew best. She tried to still her thoughts so the hat didn't notice her quarreling thoughts and bias.

Celaena Snow

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm really very shy. For the most part. I'm the second eldest of seven. I try not to stand out so that the others can shine, but i've been known to loose my cool. Under my shy and timid exterior I'm kinda scary. I've heard the adults describe me as: Fiesty, tempered, and penetratingly clever. Whatever that means. Though I think i'm quiet and Loyal. And that I am sometimes too loyal for my own good and when something or someone hurts my friends or family my tongue tends to work faster than my right/wrong sense... So I tend to stick to books of fantasy, and I also tend to stick to the shadows. I don't want to shine... After I've made a friend though, I tend to talk a lot and become very giggly and happy.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

Thane Findlay
First Year~Muggleborn~Unsorted

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
•••••••••••••••

Thane heard his name called and instantly felt a wave of nervousness course through him. What if he got Hufflepuff? He made his way towards the stool. Maybe if he was lucky, he'd get Ravenclaw or Slytherin. He had no opinion of the Lion house. Sitting down, he put the hat on his head. Who was he kidding? He was an awful person. Of course he wasn't going to get Hufflepuff.

I'm a jerk. I know that, and I don't care much. It's easier to be a jerk, it really is. I am basically made of sass and sarcasm, and once again it's easier. I'm kind of mean sometimes, antisocial.
I'm really smart. Really, really smart. I know that sounds cocky, and maybe it is, but it's true. I don't even blink an eye in school. I skipped two grades. Of course, now that I'm going to Hogwarts in a year and that's not possible, I guess I'll be at the same place everyone else is. No one said I can't read the textbooks ahead of time, though. Anyway, I guess you're wondering why I'm a jerk. Here's the short version: My parents died, my brother died, and I simply can't afford to be nice. Being nice just isn't nice. It gets you hurt. Attachments hurt. The only thing you can do is improve yourself, not your relationships, and that's why I learn.
I suppose deep, deep down I want to love people and I have a wonderful sense of humor, make love not war, et cetera et cetera.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
•••••••••••••••

Kai Sparrowheart

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image
                                                    I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
                                                    I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
                                                    I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
                                                    I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli was slightly disappointed by the fact that it was a hat, and not some sort of peril that he had to face to be sorted. However, he decided to buck up and step forward when the professor called his name. Giving some of the others a wave and a nod, he sat on the stool and waited for his house to be announced.

Quote:
                                                    People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bit eccentric. I tend to be odd and say some off the wall things, but they completely make sense in my head. As such, I tend to be alone most of the time, which is fine with me. I also happen to be a bit clever, as I try to reason things through and figure out what some things are. My leaps of logic might make no sense for anyone, but they make perfect sense to me. I am generally friendly however, and don't mind talking to people. I guess it comes with the category of being eccentric, I guess. I can't exactly hate people as a result, and try to find a way to get over differences as painlessly as possible.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Wow, I wonder where I'll go?
                                                    OOC: ...

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
                                                    I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
                                                    I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
                                                    I believe that family is worth more than money or gold

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

shabatha
User Image

Celaena waited and watched as her friends were sorted. Her new friends. She smiled as each went to their house table. That was until her name was called. Celaena shook nervously but instead of stopping and waiting to have someone encourage her, she stepped towards the dias and the stool. She sat hoping not for Slytherin... Or even Hufflepuff. She really wanted Gryffindor. But if that was not her way, then surely the hat knew best. She tried to still her thoughts so the hat didn't notice her quarreling thoughts and bias.

Celaena Snow

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm really very shy. For the most part. I'm the second eldest of seven. I try not to stand out so that the others can shine, but i've been known to loose my cool. Under my shy and timid exterior I'm kinda scary. I've heard the adults describe me as: Fiesty, tempered, and penetratingly clever. Whatever that means. Though I think i'm quiet and Loyal. And that I am sometimes too loyal for my own good and when something or someone hurts my friends or family my tongue tends to work faster than my right/wrong sense... So I tend to stick to books of fantasy, and I also tend to stick to the shadows. I don't want to shine... After I've made a friend though, I tend to talk a lot and become very giggly and happy.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Loyal and feisty,
Such a dichotomy of sorts,
But one that will suit you well here...

Gryffindor!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:06 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Diamond Wales
User Image
                                                    I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
                                                    I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
                                                    I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
                                                    I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli was slightly disappointed by the fact that it was a hat, and not some sort of peril that he had to face to be sorted. However, he decided to buck up and step forward when the professor called his name. Giving some of the others a wave and a nod, he sat on the stool and waited for his house to be announced.

Quote:
                                                    People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bit eccentric. I tend to be odd and say some off the wall things, but they completely make sense in my head. As such, I tend to be alone most of the time, which is fine with me. I also happen to be a bit clever, as I try to reason things through and figure out what some things are. My leaps of logic might make no sense for anyone, but they make perfect sense to me. I am generally friendly however, and don't mind talking to people. I guess it comes with the category of being eccentric, I guess. I can't exactly hate people as a result, and try to find a way to get over differences as painlessly as possible.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Wow, I wonder where I'll go?
                                                    OOC: ...

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
                                                    I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
                                                    I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
                                                    I believe that family is worth more than money or gold

A bit odd, and a quite a bit clever
I know where you will make perfect sense...

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:21 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________________________________________________________________
                        иσтнιиɢ vєтυяєם, иσтнιиɢ ɢαιиєם.

Self assured and unconcerned, Axel twiddled with the loose string curled around the hem of his sleeve. He'd hardly noticed any of the other first years gathered around him, they were all in hushed whispers and jittery anticipation. He didn't exactly know what to expect, Camila had spread so many lies in between with the truth, it was hard to read between the lines sometimes with her. In the end, he decided he wouldn't care where he was placed becaused wherever he'd be had to be the best house possible. Once he heard his name echo aloud in the Great Hall, he gave his step-sister a reassuring smile and strolled up to the stool with a swagger in every step.

Quote:
                        People say that, in a nutshell, I'm open-minded, and I suppose it’s sort of true. Ney, not really, I’m just sort of a push-over. I have this really bad habit of people pleasing, and I’ll walk on egg shells not to try and offend certain people that I’m not comfortable with. Of course, when I am finally good mate’s with ya, I don’t give a piss what you think, we’re already past that. I am giving, and willing to help if I feel it’s necessary (I’m not about to get my hair dirty if you need someone to degnome a bloody garden for you.) But I stand up for my friends when they need most, I don’t like to see them bullied. I’m brutally honest, and I’m rowdy. I love to fight and all that rubbish, but I love to argue (mostly cursing though.) My arguments aren’t ever quite the most sensible, I have a bit of a problem with exaggerating-- it’s not as bad as what Cami says, though. Don’t believe her either, she’s a bloody liar...

Anyway, what else is there to say about me? I’m cynical, I don’t try to be, but in the back of my mind I’m always thinking the worst in people, I know it’s not true though, I mostly do it to make myself feel better about myself. Camila says I’m self absorbed, and I’m Mr. High-and-Mighty. But, she’s a liar, so.. Don’t believe her. I’m good hearted, really. I’m actually kind of shy, and I’m easily intimidated around girls I fancy. I am adventurous, though and I like to try new things, I want to go skydiving one day when I’m older-- but I could probably do something like that on a broom once in I’m in school, aw’right!

Oh, anyway, back to me, I’m competitive, and full of energy, I hate sitting around for too long in one place, even if it means the only thing I have to do is clean. I can only sit and watch the telly for so long before I get bored and run outside to play. I don’t really like to read yet, but I’m good at it. I can’t spell though, and I’m actually pretty terrible in academics. I’m not sure why. Oh, Merlin, I’m a lover of food, I guess that falls into my trying new things though, huh. Am I just backing around in circles..? No, wait, I have more.. really, I do... I swear..... I’m... uh.. creative... wait..... I.... no, I guess that’s it.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
11 years old Ψ 4'9" Ψ 86lbs Ψ halfblood
Great Hall, Sorting Feast, Under the Hat
Dressed in: black plain school robes
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:19 pm

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________
              sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Camila perked at the sound of her brother's name; she watched him go quietly. His smile hadn't soothed her nerves. She watched and waited, a loud hum resonated in the drums of her ear and beat mercilessly upon her. She squirmed in her shoes, tugged at her hair. Behind her, she thought she heard a crowd of students laughing and, the smallest part of her wondered, are they laughing at me? She shook it off quick enough. By then, her name was called and a tugging lull of silence drenched the Great Hall. Slow, pitter patter footfalls carried her to the stool. Wait, where was Axel placed? I wasn't even paying attention! She mentally chastised herself. It was the only thing in her mind as she approached the hat.

Quote:
              People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quirky, or so I’m told. I’m very indecisive, and I don’t like to be in charge of anything. I hate responsibilities, it sucks all the fun out of everything. On that note, I’m the kind of mate who’ll try and spice things up to make life more exciting. I love to party and dance (though I’m not very good) and I’m definitely argumentative. I love to fight and to insult, it’s like a game for me, I never get insulted and nobody should take me too seriously. But I can be a big baby, sometimes. I can't help it. If it hurts, I'll cry. My brother says I’m loony, but don’t listen to him. He over-exaggurates.

I have to say I’m pretty paranoid, I always think everything’s about me, or everyone’s talking about me (even if no one knows me, or sees me.) I’m so full of myself, I always try and act like I know what I’m doing when it’s actually the complete bloody opposite. I’m loud, and unrefined. I don’t sugar coat, or tiptoe around feelings. Look, lad, if you’ve got a butchered up haircut, I’ma tell you, aw’right? I’m also something of a sore loser, I’ll cheat if I realize I’m losing, or I’ll play with dirty tactics. My brother hates playing quidditch against me because of it! I'll jab an elbow in his face without hesitation! I'm also ridiculously indecisive, especially when it comes to what I want to eat, or what I want to do that day. I like to think I'm manipulative, but I'm really not. I'm just good at loopholes, I have to be, or else I'd be in permanent detention. I'm light-hearted, though, I always try to see the best in people (even if I don't like them.) I'm nice, I really am, but it's a certain kind of bittersweet thing. I'm nice enough, but I'm catty. My jealousy gets in the way of my niceness, I guess.

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔═════════════════╗
    ═━┈ 10 years old4'10"98lbshalfblood ┈━═
    Dressed in:
    plain black school robes
    ╚═════════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:56 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Kai Sparrowheart
User Image

Thane Findlay
First Year~Muggleborn~Unsorted

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
•••••••••••••••

Thane heard his name called and instantly felt a wave of nervousness course through him. What if he got Hufflepuff? He made his way towards the stool. Maybe if he was lucky, he'd get Ravenclaw or Slytherin. He had no opinion of the Lion house. Sitting down, he put the hat on his head. Who was he kidding? He was an awful person. Of course he wasn't going to get Hufflepuff.

I'm a jerk. I know that, and I don't care much. It's easier to be a jerk, it really is. I am basically made of sass and sarcasm, and once again it's easier. I'm kind of mean sometimes, antisocial.
I'm really smart. Really, really smart. I know that sounds cocky, and maybe it is, but it's true. I don't even blink an eye in school. I skipped two grades. Of course, now that I'm going to Hogwarts in a year and that's not possible, I guess I'll be at the same place everyone else is. No one said I can't read the textbooks ahead of time, though. Anyway, I guess you're wondering why I'm a jerk. Here's the short version: My parents died, my brother died, and I simply can't afford to be nice. Being nice just isn't nice. It gets you hurt. Attachments hurt. The only thing you can do is improve yourself, not your relationships, and that's why I learn.
I suppose deep, deep down I want to love people and I have a wonderful sense of humor, make love not war, et cetera et cetera.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
•••••••••••••••

Slytherin!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:30 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Essy ze Ninja
User Image

________________________________________________________________
                        иσтнιиɢ vєтυяєם, иσтнιиɢ ɢαιиєם.

Self assured and unconcerned, Axel twiddled with the loose string curled around the hem of his sleeve. He'd hardly noticed any of the other first years gathered around him, they were all in hushed whispers and jittery anticipation. He didn't exactly know what to expect, Camila had spread so many lies in between with the truth, it was hard to read between the lines sometimes with her. In the end, he decided he wouldn't care where he was placed becaused wherever he'd be had to be the best house possible. Once he heard his name echo aloud in the Great Hall, he gave his step-sister a reassuring smile and strolled up to the stool with a swagger in every step.

Quote:
                        People say that, in a nutshell, I'm open-minded, and I suppose it’s sort of true. Ney, not really, I’m just sort of a push-over. I have this really bad habit of people pleasing, and I’ll walk on egg shells not to try and offend certain people that I’m not comfortable with. Of course, when I am finally good mate’s with ya, I don’t give a piss what you think, we’re already past that. I am giving, and willing to help if I feel it’s necessary (I’m not about to get my hair dirty if you need someone to degnome a bloody garden for you.) But I stand up for my friends when they need most, I don’t like to see them bullied. I’m brutally honest, and I’m rowdy. I love to fight and all that rubbish, but I love to argue (mostly cursing though.) My arguments aren’t ever quite the most sensible, I have a bit of a problem with exaggerating-- it’s not as bad as what Cami says, though. Don’t believe her either, she’s a bloody liar...

Anyway, what else is there to say about me? I’m cynical, I don’t try to be, but in the back of my mind I’m always thinking the worst in people, I know it’s not true though, I mostly do it to make myself feel better about myself. Camila says I’m self absorbed, and I’m Mr. High-and-Mighty. But, she’s a liar, so.. Don’t believe her. I’m good hearted, really. I’m actually kind of shy, and I’m easily intimidated around girls I fancy. I am adventurous, though and I like to try new things, I want to go skydiving one day when I’m older-- but I could probably do something like that on a broom once in I’m in school, aw’right!

Oh, anyway, back to me, I’m competitive, and full of energy, I hate sitting around for too long in one place, even if it means the only thing I have to do is clean. I can only sit and watch the telly for so long before I get bored and run outside to play. I don’t really like to read yet, but I’m good at it. I can’t spell though, and I’m actually pretty terrible in academics. I’m not sure why. Oh, Merlin, I’m a lover of food, I guess that falls into my trying new things though, huh. Am I just backing around in circles..? No, wait, I have more.. really, I do... I swear..... I’m... uh.. creative... wait..... I.... no, I guess that’s it.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
11 years old Ψ 4'9" Ψ 86lbs Ψ halfblood
Dressed in: black plain school robes
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Quote:

Cynical and brutally honest,
Though adventurous and competitive,
You'll fit in easily here...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:34 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Essy ze Ninja

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________
              sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Camila perked at the sound of her brother's name; she watched him go quietly. His smile hadn't soothed her nerves. She watched and waited, a loud hum resonated in the drums of her ear and beat mercilessly upon her. She squirmed in her shoes, tugged at her hair. Behind her, she thought she heard a crowd of students laughing and, the smallest part of her wondered, are they laughing at me? She shook it off quick enough. By then, her name was called and a tugging lull of silence drenched the Great Hall. Slow, pitter patter footfalls carried her to the stool. Wait, where was Axel placed? I wasn't even paying attention! She mentally chastised herself. It was the only thing in her mind as she approached the hat.

Quote:
              People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quirky, or so I’m told. I’m very indecisive, and I don’t like to be in charge of anything. I hate responsibilities, it sucks all the fun out of everything. On that note, I’m the kind of mate who’ll try and spice things up to make life more exciting. I love to party and dance (though I’m not very good) and I’m definitely argumentative. I love to fight and to insult, it’s like a game for me, I never get insulted and nobody should take me too seriously. But I can be a big baby, sometimes. I can't help it. If it hurts, I'll cry. My brother says I’m loony, but don’t listen to him. He over-exaggurates.

I have to say I’m pretty paranoid, I always think everything’s about me, or everyone’s talking about me (even if no one knows me, or sees me.) I’m so full of myself, I always try and act like I know what I’m doing when it’s actually the complete bloody opposite. I’m loud, and unrefined. I don’t sugar coat, or tiptoe around feelings. Look, lad, if you’ve got a butchered up haircut, I’ma tell you, aw’right? I’m also something of a sore loser, I’ll cheat if I realize I’m losing, or I’ll play with dirty tactics. My brother hates playing quidditch against me because of it! I'll jab an elbow in his face without hesitation! I'm also ridiculously indecisive, especially when it comes to what I want to eat, or what I want to do that day. I like to think I'm manipulative, but I'm really not. I'm just good at loopholes, I have to be, or else I'd be in permanent detention. I'm light-hearted, though, I always try to see the best in people (even if I don't like them.) I'm nice, I really am, but it's a certain kind of bittersweet thing. I'm nice enough, but I'm catty. My jealousy gets in the way of my niceness, I guess.

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔═════════════════╗
    ═━┈ 10 years old4'10"98lbshalfblood ┈━═
    Dressed in:
    plain black school robes
    ╚═════════════════╝

Quote:

A bit paranoid, are we?
Blunt too,
I think you will do well here...

Slytherin!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:25 am
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
"I like swimming,"

¦Gunilda Stone¦
Unsorted First-year

"Having fun,"

Being one of the last students in line had taken a slight toll on little Gunildas confidence, her normally cheerful curious blue eyes, looking a little worried, maybe even nervous. She didn't know why she was being nervous, in fact she was quite excited to be at hogwarts. Although Gunilda normally quite enjoyed being in the center of attention, something about the sorting. A quick glance around at the other first years waiting to be sorted told her that she wasn't the only one who was a tad bit nervous. Deciding to focus her attention on the hat to distract herself, it came as a bit of surprise when she was called up. I was wondering when it'd be my turn, Gunilda thought with some relief as she strode over to the stool and took her seat, before the professor put the sorting hat on her head. How odd, to have a hat pick our houses, I wonder where I'll go, Gunilda thought bemusedly, despite her somewhat nervousness.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm clever witty and way too cheeky for my own good, well at least that's what my parents say. I can be a little rude sometimes, but I don't mean to hurt people's feelings, really- I just want to have a little bit of fun, is that so bad? I always make sure to do my work, I'm expected to get high grades, which can be a bit of a bother but well, it keeps me on my toes.

Out Of Cauldrons:

"And trying my best."
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:46 am
Oswin Rozario

First Year, Unsorted

xxxxxFor once in his life, Oswin Rozario was silent. He was typically a very talkative person, especially in times where he was surrounded by people he didn't know. But not this time, this time, he was taking in a whole new world. He was a muggleborn, and had never quite seen anything like this before. From his trip to Diagon Alley, to running through the wall to get to Platform Nine and Three-Quarters, it was all very awe-inducing. He watched as some of the older students, or at least, he thought they were students, practiced magic on the way to the castle. To think, he was going to be living in a castle, learning how to do magic. It was all quite odd. Of course, Oswin was certain he'd do well at it. He was a very hard worker after all.

xxxxxUpon entering the Great Hall, the first thing the boy noticed was the floating candles. Part of him wondered what was holding them up before he realized that this was a school of magic. The answer was really quite obvious. Would he be learning how to do that? Oswin almost hoped not. If he messed up, he didn't want to set the whole castle on fire. It usually took him a couple tries to get anything right. Of course, the candles probably wouldn't be lit, but the boy didn't want to chance it.

xxxxxThen, there was the Hat. Yes, the Hat, proper article and all. It gave a little song and seemed to have a life all its own. Oswin had to keep reminding himself that he was a wizard and that magic was indeed real. How else could hats sing? He watched as the Hat appeared to read several students names before placing them into a house. The boy wondered which one he would end up in. He really didn't know much about any of them, and so he figured he would be happy wherever the Hat decided to place him.

xxxxxFinally, the professor, or at least, Oswin assumed it was a professor, called his name. To be honest, he hadn't been paying enough attention to tell if the person had ever really been introduced. However, he did manage to hear his name and walked up to the stool and took a seat. He was actually quite excited to find out where the Hat would place him. He couldn't wait to meet his housemates.

Personality
The first thing that people are bound to notice about Oswin is how friendly he is. He absolutely loves making new friends, and can tell when someone needs to talk. Of course, sometimes he can come off as awkward and just scare them away, but that's a risk he takes. Once someone even gets close to Oswin, they notice that he's loyal to the end. He won't jump ship, just because he got a better offer or things aren't going the way that he'd like. He'll do his best to help make the situation better, or at least look at the bright side of things. He's a very hard-working individual and won't stop until the job's done.

OOC:; Yes it's terrible formatting. I know! But why make a graphic for only one post? Waste of my time that is!  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games