Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:43 am

User Image
Sebastian Harrison
Second Year
Pure Blood

Sebastian snuck quietly into the hall and took a empty seat. He had been occupied rediscovering Hogwarts that he had completely forgotten about the sorting ceremony and the feast. He looked arounds wondering what he missed when he witnessed some older guy, was his name Alaric, dragging Rei out of his seat. Some lovers quarrel, he figured when Rei both kissed and slapped Alaric. He was almost close enough to hear their voices, but they mashed together with all the other talk. Suddenly feeling like he was witnessing something very private he turned his head. Again he scanned the table, there was Xavier talking to a first year and Cersei with who he presumed to be with her friends. Seeing that he was no were near his own friends Seth closed his eyes, boy he was tired. And hungry. He hoped that by coming in late most of the sorting would have finished and he could eat sooner.

(OOC~)

"You suppose you are the trouble
But you are the cure
You suppose that you are the lock on the door
But you are the key that opens it
It's too bad that you want to be someone else
You don't see your own face, your own beauty
Yet, no face is more beautiful than yours."

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:47 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Gryffindor|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem ~ Faithful unto death"

------------------------------------------------------
Can't take the kid from the fight
take the fight from the kid

Sit back, relax
Sit back, relapse again

-------------------------------------------------------

Just sit back, just sit back
Sit back, sit back, relax, relapse

User Image

His shoulders rose in a small, almost too quick shrug, and he drummed his fingers quickly on the table, making up his own beat. "I dunno, seems pretty cool so far, I'm glad just to be here and not stuck at home anymore. Are the professors cool? Any of them creepy? Will they hate me? Not like I care I'm just super curious. Do you know when we can eat?" Theo couldn't stop the questions from coming out now. His energy was building up with no way of getting out, so talking and asking questions at the speed of light was the only thing stopping him from jumping up and dashing around the Great Hall a few dozen times.

----------------------------------------------------
Sit back, sit back, bababada
You can take the kid out of the fight

The I.V. and your hospital bed
This was no accident
This was a therapeutic chain of events

IceGrayWolf

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:19 pm
User Image
User Image
❝God bless us everyone, we're a broken people living under loaded gun.
And it can't be outfought, it can't be outdone, it can't be outmatched, it can't be outrun.❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝God save us everyone, will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?
For the sins of our hands, the sins of our tongues, the sins of our fathers, the sins of our young.❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jayden had saw Cersei and Rem conversing with each other when he realized, he needed to ask Rem something. He walked over to her, appearing behind her briefly. The sorting was done so he was alright for now. He appeared behind her, looking up at Cersei as he spoke. "Rem, am I going to be taking the students to the commons or do you want to do it?" he asked, hoping to get an answer. He didn't expect Rem to stop her conversation however, nor did he mean to intrude. He looked up at Cersei, smiling at her again, but saying nothing at all. He didn't know if he wanted to be tempted by such a girl. It was oh so tempting however to say something to her, but he obviously refrained.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝And when I close my eyes tonight, to symphonies of blinding light.
Like memories in cold decay, transmissions echoing away.
Far from the world of you and I, where oceans bleed into the sky.❞

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:45 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up to see Jayden. He asked her about Prefect duties, making the teen sigh. "I thought we were supposed to do it together? Isn't that why there are two of us?" She lifted an eyebrow, gold eyes staring. The young werewolf was unsure her sway about Jayden. Was he good, bad, or simply neutral? She would have to find out. "Besides, dinner hasn't even started. We do have to let them eat. And the Headmistress dismisses us. Then we can corral the little ones and take them to bed." Her facts were spoken simply, laying the facts on the table. She didn't know why, but she felt he was intruding on something private.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Silver Eagle III

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:26 am
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She blinked absolutely mesmerized and her jaw dropped several increments as she saw the fabled wizards card in Remy’s hands. She half laughed and half scoffed at the irony of it all, but in the end, she couldn’t help but grin and giggle as she gingerly took the card and turned it over in her hands to read the back. ”Bloody hells, Remy, you must be my lucky charm!” She smirked.

She hadn’t noticed anyone approaching, so absorbed in nibbling on her chocolate and reading up on Morgan la Fay. Curling her long dark hair behind her ear, she turned to veer around at whomever Remy had been talking to. She blinked—so Jay was the new prefect now, hm? All the better, now she knows she’ll never get in trouble. It was hard to hide the smirk that flittered to her lips while darting her gaze back and forth between Remy and Jay, all the while, just nibbling on her chocolate frog. ”Yeah mate, haven’t you been paying attention?” She giggled; it wasn’t as if anything had ever changed in Hogwarts. She was never quite sure what to think about Jay, either, and Remy’s thoughts seemed to mirror her own. So while they waited for a response from Jayden, Cersei leaned over and rested the side of her head on the top of Remy’s shoulder.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Table
---------- with Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image
❝God bless us everyone, we're a broken people living under loaded gun.
And it can't be outfought, it can't be outdone, it can't be outmatched, it can't be outrun.❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝God save us everyone, will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?
For the sins of our hands, the sins of our tongues, the sins of our fathers, the sins of our young.❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jayden looked at them, almost amused nonetheless. He just shook his head and looked at Cersei, "In case you haven't noticed by now, I hardly pay attention ever," he told her looking back at Rem. "And besides, there aren't two of us, there are three. Remember, Kyle over there. And I've been a prefect for two years now and only one person did it. I was just checking, sorry for bothering you," he said, walking back over to his seat about five seats away. He felt awkward for intruding on their conversation, but it was a legitimate question. Too bad they weren't friends of his. He never did regard Remy or Cersei as 'friends', mainly because he knew the feeling was mutual. At least, he felt as if it was. He would never know anyway. Probably because he would never bring it up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝And when I close my eyes tonight, to symphonies of blinding light.
Like memories in cold decay, transmissions echoing away.
Far from the world of you and I, where oceans bleed into the sky.❞

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier blinked at the sudden burst of questions coming from the younger Gryffindor. He couldn't help bu chuckle.
" The professors are quite cool, though some of them can be kinda strict. None of them are creepy. I think. It just depends on what you do during their class. " he answered, just as quickly as Theodore asked. He put his chin on his hand as he stared to space. Suddenly... " Ah! " He silently exclaimed, then turned back to Theodore. " Don't fly in Flying Class unless told. If you can't help it, do your best to stop yourself. You just can not fly. I broke that rule last year and ended up getting detention and 20 points deduction to Gryffindor. "

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Happy
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Although I got in trouble, it was still fun.
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Givving advice
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Gryffindor Table
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Theodore

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:So sorry for the late reply.

Maxx Disorder

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:23 am
Theodore Tyler West

Sit back, relax
Sit back, relapse again

User Image

Theo nodded enthusiastically at all of the boy's answers. That didn't seem so bad, really. He predicted that he would probably get into trouble, but hopefully it wouldn't cost his house its points. Then his ears picked up something about flying class. He froze up completely, eyes wide. "What do you mean I can't fly in flying class?!" he demanded. "Isn't that the whole point?" He might as well have been told to cut off his right eat and dance naked in a hail storm. No flying in flying class was going to be difficult for him.

This was no accident

IceGrayWolf

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:47 am
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier gulped. How would he explain it?
" Well mainly, it's one of the rules. Since it's just your first year, Flying Class would only teach you the basics. And when the Professor tells you to keep your feet on the ground, do it. " He shrugged, remembering himself on the way Theodore reacted. He patted his new friend's shoulder, a reassuring smile lighting up. " Don't worry, you can fly all you want when you go for the Quidditch try-outs. " Well, he, himself, got excited and went to the try-outs, ending up as a reserve. He didn't care about that. All he wanted was to play for Gryffindor, and he did. Kinda. " Well, you do wanna attend the try-outs, right? "

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Reassuring
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Speaking of try-outs, what position should I take?
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Giving advice

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

Maxx Disorder

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:53 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked between Cersei and Jayden, wondering who would say what. Jay acted as though Remy had been snarky toward him, and if she was, she hadn't meant to be. When the violet-eyed girl laid on the wolf's shoulder, a pale blush tinged Rem's cheeks. Luckily, it was dark enough to cover it. "Sorry, Jay. I didn't know, and I didn't mean to make it seem as though you were bothering me." When he walked away, gold eyes turned to look at the girl laying there. Remy laid her cheek against the top of Cersei's head. "So... Lucky Charm?" The blush lit up a bit more when Rem repeated the phrase in her soft voice. The gold irises lost their sharp edge, softening dramatically.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Silver Eagle III

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:57 am
Theodore Tyler West

Sit back, relax
Sit back, relapse again

User Image

Theo let out a loud, dramatic groan, and let his head fall against the table with a thud. Flying class was going to be the worst for him. And he was so excited, too. When he was asked about Quidditch, he just shrugged, clearly getting even more upset. "I want to. Really, really, REALLY bad, but if I can't play, like a LOT, then I don't wanna be on the team" Truth was, there was nothing worse to him than being part of a team and getting shoved off to the side and forgotten about.

This was no accident

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:57 am
User Image
User Image

Xavier stared at the younger boy with a confused look. Did he want to fly that bad? When he answered, a clear hint of upset can be heard. ' He's quite desperate. ' He sighed in the end.
" Just a tip Theodore, don't expect that you're gonna play a lot. Many Gryffindors wanna be in the team as much as you do. And hey, they have more experience, and you're just a first year. " He gulped. Was he sure that he was gonna say things like this? He sounded like his Dad for some reason. " I tried to get in the team last year too, only to fail. There were so many other players that were better than me in so many ways. I ended up being a reserve chaser, but I'm not mad. And I must say, it's damn hard to earn a spot for a Quidditch house team. And every year, more and more students wanna try-out. " He stayed silent for a while. Just who was he to say these kind of things? It's not like he was playing for years. Blue eyes blinked, as the second year bit his lip. He ruffled his hair, moving his bangs to the right. A cold sigh escaped, facing Theodore. He just gave him a small smile in the end.

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Confused
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: afhbjvjszdvf, what the hell am I saying?!
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Giving advice

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

Maxx Disorder

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:40 am
Theodore Tyler West

Sit back, relax
Sit back, relapse again

User Image

Theodore's excitement of the upcoming school year vanished. No flying in flying class, no chance at getting onto the Quidditch team, no reason for him to be excited. The only response he gave was a soft sigh and he hit his forehead off of the table a couple times. He thought he was probably being immature, but he stopped caring. Also, he was half surprised to notice, he wasn't hungry anymore. At least he didn't have to worry about that. At last, he found his voice, and asked, "When do we get to go?" His voice was flat and almost all of his previous spark was gone. He hoped Xavier wouldn't feel too guilty about his sudden change in moods.

This was no accident

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:50 am
User Image

User Image

Jacob was listening in on the conversation between Xavier and Theodore and frowned. Wow, well, then again, Xavier did have some pretty bad experiences last year. Maybe he could cheer the kid up. "Hey, don't get too depressed. I got onto the team last year as well, as the Keeper. And I was a first year. Played every game too. And Flying class? Sure, you have to keep your feet on the ground at first, but when you get up in the air, it's a totally different story. Besides, I don't think there'll be falling girls for you to try to save like Xavier tried last year, so you should be good. Xavier just had a hard year last year, that's all. It doesn't always end up that bad." He gave Xavier a lopsided grin, realizing that his friend was probably kicking himself right now and gave a small chuckle. "Xav, don't get too depressed, mate. You'll get a chance to play, and I bet you'll do fine, too. Besides, you're starting to sound like my brother, who sounded all doom and gloom last year."

----------------------------------
State: Bored
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Maxx Disorder

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Xavier gulped when the younger lion suddenly became quiet. He kinda hated himself for that. He thought that he crushed the kid's dreams. He rubbed the back of his head, not knowing what to say. When he tried to talk, he stuttered. He felt terrible, seeing Theodore like that.
" I-I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, to say it...that way. I was just... " He apologized. It was his fault after all. When the first year finally spoke, it was in monotone. It was obvious that what Xavier said shook him. He felt quiet, guilty. When there was silence between the two, a familiar voice came up. It was Jacob, the keeper. " Yeah...I guess. And don't remind me about Steffi falling. I never did understand why she got mad at me, even though I was trying to save her. " Ahhh, now he remembered that scene again. And how Steffi continuously tried to avoid him, making it end up worse. He just chuckled at the memory. Let's not dwell in the past if the future is just way more fun than that. When he heard Jacob trying to cheer him up, he gave out a smile. " Psh. I never get depressed. I was just...hungry. Oh I'll get a chance to play, alright. I'm gonna gain that Chaser spot if it's the last thing I do. " He was determined. Really determined. And he will gain that spot. He'll give it his all. Well before he gets knocked out by bludgers. " Wait, your brother? You mean that keeper in Ravenclaw? Richard Drage, I think. Wow, you really like the Keeper position, don't ya? "

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Guilty , a lil bit Happy
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Imma call em, the Keeper Brothers! ....Nah they might get mad.
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Regretting
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Theodore, Jacob

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:Changed the pic size. Is this good enough?

Maxx Disorder

Diamond_Wales

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games