Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First Year | Slytherin | Single | @ Slytherin Table

Sitting down at Hershel's offer, he was pleased to know that he wasn't going to be a complete outcast, and the fact that Hershel laughed too didn't make him feel as bad for frightening Edajin. He began to look around the table. To his discovery, he saw a boy with sunglasses staring down at his plate. Why is he wearing those in here right now... at night? Nevertheless, the boy intrigued him. A little farther down he noticed a girl going back and forth between grabbing something from her back and throwing her head into her arms. Confused, he just kind of oddly blinked at her. ... I'm not even gonna ask...

Addressing the girl who had just spoken, "I'm totally up for going! My dad took me to a game once a couple years ago." Noah couldn't figure out who she was talking to originally, but he dismissed the concern.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:05 pm
User Image

It was hard for Erianthe to believe that if she were still alive, she would be a seventh year. She still felt like a third year. That was all she would ever be. Of course, she had never fully lived. Her life was run by an illusion, and even that illusion was run by an illusion. She held no hard feelings against Zane, but it could still be hard to keep going.

The ghost floated into the Great Hall. It would be her sister's last time at the Sorting Feast, but Erianthe would have forever. She supposed she could make friends with some of the Ravenclaws when Jasmine left. Finding her sister, who for some reason had changed her hair color, Erianthe floated over to the Slytherin table.

There were quite a few first years at the table already. "Just because I'm dead, doesn't mean you get to do everything," the ghost teased as she saw the badges on her sister. Erianthe felt slightly jealous of her sister. Perhaps she would be Head Girl if she were still alive.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
The best prophet of the future is the past
-Lord Byron
It is not what you find, it is what you find out.
-David Thoma

User Image

He was glad to see the boy take a seat and immediately take a visual tour of the table. Catching conversations and scouting out his peers. In those moments Hershel glanced out of the corner of his eye towards Edajin, trying to see if the boy had relaxed and perhaps even returned to the book.
"I never went to a game before seeing a few here at Hogwarts last year. It is a very interesting sport! Amusing to see some competition between the Houses as well," he chuckled, offering the girl whose conversation he and Noah had interrupted a smile in hopes she would not have any bitterness for their socializing.

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Xadyn-C

JayzStar13

Zombilious

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

"This world is older than any of you know,
and contrary to popular mythology,
it did not begin as a paradise.
For untold eons, Demons walked the earth;
made it their home -- their Hell...

/// First Year /// House: Slytherin /// Great Hall: Slytherin Table ///
/// Thinking: who is that? ///

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conn looked over at the boy who had looked at him, then taking a deep breath, he saw the curious look on his face. "can I help you?" he asked turning his head to face him, his eyes looking at the kid with brown hair then back to the person he spoke too.

OFC: N/A

....In time they (the demons) lost their
purchase on this reality,
and the way was made for the mortal animals.
For Man. What remains of the Old
Ones are vestiges: certain magics, certain creatures"

The_Slave_Master105

Demonic Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:54 pm
User ImageUser Image 
I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

×××××Jaslyn blinked in surprise as her brother suddenly grabbed onto her and held her tightly. She listened to him silently and sighed wrapping her arms around him gently. Why did he always have to be so secretive? "Tell me tonight." She said sternly. It wasn't a question, but a demand. She would not let him drift away from her or leave her. She refused.

OOC...

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Amanda's eyes darted onto Erianthe as the ghost floated up towards the Slytherin table. There she is, she thought, finally seeing the seventh- third year. Even after seeing this phantom at the beginning of every school year for the past five years, Amanda still couldn't get over it. She just looked too much like Jasmine. It was rather strange, seeing the girl's pale skin.

==== ☠ ====

Format by Diamond_Wales

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Noah agreed with Hershel, but he was distracted because he was slightly taken aback by the other boy sitting near him. He wasn't sure as to what exactly he did to offend him, but he wasn't going to back down so easily. "Actually, you can. I'm Noah. What's your name?" Noah being his usual sarcastic self, extended his hand in an overtly friendly manner. He wasn't being completely insincere, but his nature wouldn't allow him to scoff it off, nor would he simply let it go.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Noah noticed the brother and sister being sorted. He recognized the same sense of self-awareness and pride in them that he himself had. Those two. They're either going to make really great friends... or be really great competition... or maybe both. Either way Noah knew that he needed to get to know them.

JayzStar13

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil nodded. He didn't like it but it look like he would have to tell his twin everything. "Alright tonight somewhere we can be unheard."

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year | Slytherin | Single | Wearing | Mood; intrigued

xxxPoking at her broccoli Amelia looked up to get an extremely freckled boy talking to her. Having the most puzzled look on her face she pointed to herself giving the "are you talking to me?" gesture. Realizing he was she turned a shade of red around her cheeks and sputtered put, "My mom showed me photos but I want to see it in action. With all the bells and whistles." She folded her hands over her knee, "More or less I want the competition, I can be prideful." Smirking a little she could be smug when it came to pride. If Slytherin was doing to her house she damn well going to be proud of it.

xxx"Oh my manners!" Nodding her head to him, "Amelia." She would shake his hand but they were a good arms length or two. "New to all of this." She waved her hands above her hand and settled them back into her lap.

[OCC; ...]
[With; Freya, Hershel]

Pale Mist

panic_memors

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/First Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Keeping to himself, Edajin absently listened to the chatter around him while he carefully reopened the book and started to turn the pages silently. He would entertain himself with this, for a while.. It was better than being caught in the center of attention.

With: Slytherin Table

Pale Mist

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Noah looked cheerfully at Amelia. "Hi, I'm Noah. Noah Rivers." He knew she wasn't talking directly to him, but Noah was the outgoing sort. He would talk to whomever. "Ain't nothing wrong with a little competition. I mean as long as Slytherin is the team to beat," he said with a wink.

"You're a first year too huh? Looks like we're classmates," he said with a smile. Meeting all of these new people was exciting for him. Thoughts about who would be his friends and who would be his foes still circled his mind. The perceptive nature of him was taking over, and he assumed it would for at least a few days.

JayzStar13

The_Slave_Master105

Demonic Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

/// Thinking: well then... ///

Conn eyes where locked on Noah's eye, "It is Conn," he said moving his hand into Noah's and shaking it. "and why where you looking at me like that..." He continued to ask him, no one had talked to him at all in what seamed like a life time. He had no normalcy when it came talking to others.

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image

User Image

"Nice to meet you Conn. Sorry, I didn't mean to look at you weird before. I was just curious as to what the sunglasses were for." Noah clearly knew what he was using them for-- checking out the people around him without them knowing-- because he had used that trick before.

JayzStar13

The_Slave_Master105

Demonic Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

/// Thinking: well then... ///

Conn was shocked to hear sorry come out of the mouth of someone, but it did not show, he was to good at hiding his feelings. "ya, you too. I don't like people to stare at my eyes they tend to sparkly where I am in a good mood." Conn bright green eye's where still locked on Noah.

JayzStar13

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games