Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:28 pm
❝And you stare out the window at the passing cars❞

❝And you look at the sky, thank your unlucky stars❞

❝No, you're never quite happy right where you are❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ▬▬▬

❝So you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; No, there are none❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ reread the note as she walked along the edge of the lake. A duel? And apparently, hers was with a girl named Michelle. She didn't recall ever meeting a Michelle type of person, so this would be new for her. Plus, it would be her first duel since... Did those count, though? No, surely not. Dueling Club, however, did give her a bit of an advantage over other, less-experienced duelers. Oh yes, this would be loads of fun. Fun? The word was still foreign to her. As her heeled boot stepped across the grass, a hand reached up and ruffled the short blonde hair that was also new to the girl. Well, nearly short, for one long strand hung down on one side. A mistake that she had not bothered to try to fix. She liked it that way. It was different, and different was what she had been going for. Thin as a rail, the Hufflepuff watched her shadow as she walked. It was thinner than she was, even. Meals found themselves to not be a priority, thus the girl hardly ate, and even then only enough to keep her alive and functioning. The Voice had told her that no one would care for her the way she was, so she had set out to change who she was. As of now, she felt accomplished in that goal. Dark makeup hid the drowsy bags that hung just below her eyes, piercing blue irises shown beneath the black. They spotted something, a person, a head of white hair- no, make that two heads, both with white hair. Ronyo, her fellow Chimera and Beater, stood with a girl that was strangely familiar. She approached them. "Hey, Ronyo. I got your note-" Heather paused, staring at the girl who also had snowy locks. It was her, from the shack. A flashback filled her mind as the real world went dark. Herself, sitting in the chair, bonding by chains of the strongest steel, struggling and calling for help. An urge to fight, a want for revenge, and a thirst for battle. Then, out of nowhere, a flash of white and a sense of heat on her wrists and ankles. Freedom! Then, she left without another word, the girl and herself. She had not even asked for her name... Back to reality, Heather blinked out of her memories. "Y-You. It's you. You... Do you know who I am?" she stuttered. No. There was no way. This Michelle had rescued a girl with long, thick, blonde hair and a strong will. Now, she was not that girl. She was completely and utterly a different person. A new individual. While in doubt and thought, a loud caw could be heard from overhead. A fiery bird of orange, gold, and crimson circled the group of students and landed on the shoulder of the Hufflepuff. Sehza watched these other humans, curious as to their reactions of her owner's new appearance. Two pairs of steady eyes stared, and awaited any sort of response.
{ooc: #1 in link}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Yeah, you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; You don't even see the sun
Can't you see the sun?❞

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:40 pm
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»
Volare

User Image User Image
Michelle blinked as another girl suddenly shouted you at her. The sudden burst of noise caused Volare to stop singing immediately and eye the girl curiously. As the words and face registered in Michelle's mind, another phoenix dropped from the sky and onto Heather's shoulder. "You cut your hair." Michelle said simply, grey eyes looking the girl up and down. A smirk flitted across her lips and she ran pale fingers through her white hair. "I like the look." She said quietly. Compliments were hard to come by from Michelle, and she knew the older Hufflepuff didn't realize that, but if she had, she would know that Michelle really meant it. As she spoke, she thought back to the last time she had seen the girl and subconsciously trailed her right hand against the long white slightly raised scar on her left forearm. A identical scar marred the pale skin of her right forearm.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl walked up the side of the lake, looking at the letter in his hand. He looked up to see the small crowd gathered in a clearing. He walked over to them, eyes narrowed. He didn't seem all to happy about this event. "Hey, what is this? Why are we dueling?" He directed his questions at Ronyo, who was the one to send him the letter. He looked over to see Heather, hair chopped off. Dhyl cocked a brow, looking at her. "Nice haircut Hawthorn."

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Annoyed and Confused
With: Ronyo, Heather, and Michelle
Located: The Lake
Wearing
(OoC: There. Use that ~K)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:19 am
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Neutral | I won't ease your strain: Heather doesn't need this... | You'll be waiting in vain: Ronyo, Michelle, Heather, and Dhylan | I got nothing for you to gain: Black Lake |
Wearing

"Don't be an arse, Nolynn," came the characteristically dry, snarky voice of Marina, as she joined the group. Poor Heather. There were all sorts of rumors flying around as to why she'd hacked off most of her hair, but Marina didn't care. That was the Hufflepuff's business. Maybe she just needed a change, after all she'd been through. Marina had cut her hair differently after her second year, after all. It wasn't a drastic a change as Heather's, but whatever. But the older girl looked.... The Slytherin wasn't sure exactly how she looked, but Heather Hawthorne looked like she needed friends. And Marina wasn't about to let her stupid ex boyfriend act like a little arse to her. "Ignore him, Heather. It looks different. But in a good way." The redhead gave the blonde a small smile, and then nodded to Michelle and Ronyo. "So... End of the year dueling? Interesting." Her right hand gripped the letter, her left hand her wand. She was more than ready for what would be her second duel of the year.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:34 am
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl whipped his head around to look at the redhead. Why was he being an arse again? All he had done is complement Heather, and now he was condemned? "What the 'ell do you mean, Aldred? I amn't allowed to speak any longer? I don't believe ever have asking you, or am I wrong, again?" It was starting to annoy him, no one caring about him. It wasn't like he didn't hate the breakup, he just knew she needed to end. He had figured she wouldn't be able to say the words needed, so he did. Most of them weren't entirely true, but he had said them. Now he was played as the villain, but they never asked how it felt. Everyone cared about her feelings, but no one had said anything but harsh words to him. Dhyl didn't know what to say or do, particularly since he was slated to duel later. He walked a little bit away, sitting alone in a patch of grass. His thoughts were spinning, but as his father always said, "If you can't be civil to a lady, you're no more than dirt." He glared out over the water, a rather blank expression on his face. He didn't know what to say or do without feeling like he had either given up or become a prat. He decided he simply wouldn't speak. No one wanted to hear him anyway, so why even bother.

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Annoyed
With: Ronyo, Heather, Marina, and Michelle
Located: The Lake
Wearing
(OoC:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:06 am
User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
𝔈𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢
Fourth Year - Slytherin Chaser
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria walked out to the lake, her eyebrow arched as she took in the scene of everyone assembled. Ronyo had invited her out, mostly to help out if necessary. Crossing her arms, she observed what everyone was doing, even taking in the sight of Heather and her shorter hair. Suddenly her comment back in Charms last year kind of made her glad that she knew the Hufflepuff wasn't as sugary sweet as Katrina seemed to be. Being around the other Hufflepuff tended to give Eretria nausea if she was around it too long. Noticing the remarks people were leveling at each other made her c**k an eyebrow. "So, is this an insult duel we're having? Because if that's the case, I could be considered an expert." The Slytherin smirked as she crossed her arms, her wand tucked away but ready to be pulled if necessary.

----------------------------------
State: Curious
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:16 am
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: A bit guilty | I won't ease your strain: Oops. | You'll be waiting in vain: Duelers | I got nothing for you to gain: Black Lake |
Wearing

Marina arched an eyebrow. She'd assumed he was being sarcastic and bitter. He was clearly bitter, but evidently had really meant it as a compliment. She opened her mouth to say something, then shut it, and gave everyone else an apologetic look. The Slytherin hadn't meant to pick a fight. Well, not really, anyways. But that was her; Marina Aldred, bringing a fresh does of tension, angst, and drama to Hogwarts since 2018. Whoot. She watched him storm off with a slightly guilty expression, muttered "Sorry," so low nobody could probably even hear it, and sat down on the grass. She drew her knees up to her chest and stared across the lake before she finally spoke again. "You were right about this being a stress reliever, Ronyo. We all need it." Some more than others. She offered Etretia, whom she'd be going up against, a little wave.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:04 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Sixth Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

The points of her heels clicked against the concrete castle floors, until, she reached the grounds, and then she seemed to sink a quarter of an inch with every step, had it just rained? Regardless, Belle didn’t quarrel over it. She’d gotten the idea long ago that training in anything other than her usual heels and skirts would be pointless. If she ever was in a real duel, she wouldn’t get the chance to run home and slip on sneakers and shorts—hell no, they’d run her down on the spot. She needed to be prepared, and on top of that—she wanted to look damn good while kicking some arses.

Either way, she read, and reread, the letter that had been delivered to her during her breakfast at the Great Hall, and, she couldn’t have been more intrigued. Hell, who knew what sorts of surprises lurked, especially when concerning Ronyo. As she approached, she couldn’t help but smirk at the comments. ”Heh, if that’s what’s going on, I’d wager five sickles on Eretria here.” Belle smirked, nodding her head with a gesture towards her teammate with a playful pitch in her voice.

Fashionably: Ravishing
Troubles: Curiousity

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:31 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane walked toward the group, her eyes filled with determined. She had gotten the note from Ron and was immediately ready for it. She loved dueling and she figured it was a good way to end the school year with a bang. She hoped in more ways then one. When she got closer she heard bickering. Already? That hadn't even started.
"Oh stop hassling each other." She said shacking her head, her accent extra heavy. "You can get out your differences when you duel." She stretched and looked around the group. It was a pretty good sized group, all looking ready to duel, and well a bit angry. Teenagers and there hormones. The worst part was Jane was just as bad, if not worse then most of these children.
As she looked around she spotted Heather. Jane's eyes widened slightly. Well that was one heck of a hair cut. It worked for her though. Jane had chopped off several inches from hers two summers ago, again with teenage hormones. "I like the hair Heather" she said after a moment and went back to her own thoughts.

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:44 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Lake/ End of the year Dueling area

Leave it to Michelle to be the first to arrive for this large gathering of people. After the time in the forest Ronyo had a better understanding of where the pale Slytherin's loyalties lied but that did not diminish the respect he had for the girl and all the talents and skills she possessed. She had given him a quick and less than direct greeting, obviously she was still thinking over how to take the events that transpired in the forests with Tay and the Head Boy. This was not a time for such things to be bothered with though and so he gave the girl a warm smile and a much friendlier greeting then he had received.

"I'm glad you could make it Michelle, I think you will really like the events for today. I hope you have fun today."

As he spoke Michelle's opponent arrived, and what an entrance Heather made. Her hair so short and the dark make-up lining her face made her look like someone that should be in Slytherin rather than the usually friendly Hufflepuff. Still he could see the Heather he knew under that new look, despite all the attempt to cover up what she was Ronyo knew the girl he had picked to be a Chimera was still there. Something else was there to though, he could not shack the feeling of so odd emotion playing with the blonde haired girls emotions. It was like she was playing a game of tug-of-war with her feelings without anyone else doing the pulling but her. That didn't stop the seventh year from giving his friend a quick hug after seeing her show up for this great day.

"Glad you could make it Heather, and that is some hair cut you got there. I liked your long hair but I have to say I'm liking this look too. Maybe get some more meat on your bones but otherwise your as pretty as ever I would say."

More people came and soon a few boughts of pre game arguing was accruing. Some by just misunderstandings and others just by the tension likely found between the people gathered. Ronyo smiled as Jane made her appearance and did her part to quill the conflicts starting up before the dueling actually had begun. Always the great extra help Ronyo had known the girl to be, he was honored she would be helping him with his private detective agency along with Jessi after graduation. He had a feeling the three of them could do a lot of good together in the private sector. Before things got any more heated or out of control Ronyo fired of a spark from his wand and waved to all the others who had gathered.

"Alright alright, I know you all as eager as I am to get into close action but be patient you will have your fun. This is a day to get out some stress and just have fun before the year comes to a close, that is the key to today, to have fun. No one other than yourself and your opponent will likely count the victory or loses here, and some matches may not have either by the time they decide to end.

Alright now I would like you all to stay within the protection of the ward I have placed to keep the missed shots from sailing off into the castle or forest. Last thing we need are the centaurs charging out because we zapped one in the head by accident. I'll through a fire ward on everyone so fill free to use your fire spells,
" Ronyo looked to Michelle more there but he glanced at everyone with a smile, "Tamara Radcliffe will be here to help watch over the matches as well and provide some quick first aid if you need it with her great potions. At the end of the event Tamara and I will put on a duel for everyone to watch, and hopefully enjoy the sight of the two of us throwing some high level spells at each other. Now let's see who we have already here," Ronyo looked over the crowd for the pairings and moved to cast the quick fire ward on them as he spoke, "Michelle and Heather you two will be dueling, so please find a ring you wish to start up in and begin when you are both ready. Marina, you and Eretria are paired up so please follow suit and find a ring. Belle you get to duel Jane, so you two ladies can enjoy some high level dueling without worrying about hurting the other. I know both you ladies are tough so it should be a good match. Umm...Dhyl, your opponent is not here yet so fill free to watch the others until he shows up, or warm up if you would like. Well there you have it, let's get to this thing!"

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Lots of people
Doing: Answering a summons.

Sam furtively walked towards the already growing number of people assembling at the lake. He didn't like the idea of dueling anyone. His spell work was always less than stellar. In fact, he still struggled with spells lower level kids could easily cast. This is going to suck! he shouted to himself.

Out Of Cookies: ...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:10 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Sixth YearHufflepuffEx-Chaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William, invited by Annabelle of course, came to see the end of the year shenanigans that he actually wished to see. He sat on the edge, almost out of sight. He did not wish to talk all that much. He was surprised about that actually. Usually he found someway to talk to someone, mostly because he enjoyed casual conversation, but he wasn't in the mood. Honestly, over the past week, Annabelle had truthfully been the only one he desired to talk to. Ever since the death that is. His uncle meant quite a bit to him and Will missed him, but he never did tend to dwell on problems. He stayed to himself, only to talk if addressed, smiling at Belle but not saying a word. She was bound to notice him at some point, but he looked forward to seeing these duels unfold, despite the fact that he himself was not in them

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser || Vice-Captain

Chase had a reasonable explanation for being late. Kinda. The Ravenclaw had to stand outside the Gryffindor common room screaming at Sun to come out, which after awhile the second year had no choice but to exit. Literally dragging Sun all the way down to the Black Lake, Chase was already exhausted and in a bad mood. And compounded by the fact that his opponent was none other than Dhylan, Chase was ready to rip a tree from its soil. "Sorry for the delay," Chase quickly said.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun had been randomly doodling in his notebook, which at this time of year was flooded with them, when Chase started to make a scene outside the Gryffindor common room. His intention of getting out of the common room was to tell his brother that he had no intention of participating, but instead was dragged here anyways. Ugh. Sun, at this time, just wanted to get it over with and go to sleep.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:52 pm
❝And you stare out the window at the passing cars❞

❝And you look at the sky, thank your unlucky stars❞

❝No, you're never quite happy right where you are❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ▬▬▬

❝So you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; No, there are none❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ blinked at the snowy haired girl. A compliment? From her? To her? That seemed a bit off, but just as she opened her mouth to question it, Dhylan appeared. He took one look at her and raised his eyebrow in either question or sarcasm, commenting on her haircut. Again, Heather took a breath and prepared to speak her mind, tell him to bugger off and leave her alone, when another person showed up. Marina, her fellow Chimera in the year just below her own. Even this Slytherin was protecting her, in her own way. What? Heather didn't find that she was anything worth protecting with kind comments. Dhylan and Marina went at each other for a moment or two, Eretria joining the group in the midst of it all. The Hufflepuff did agree that in an insult contest, the Slytherin fourth year would surely be victorious. Belle, the Slytherin Seeker, appeared out of the shadows seemingly and agreed with the girl's thoughts of Eretria. Finally, another Hufflepuff that wasn't Dhyl showed up to the gathering. Jane complimented her as well, and by this time, Heather was beginning to grow a bit sheepish, a hand reaching up and running through the short blonde locks. Now, Ronyo spoke, after hugging her. Heather blinked. "Uhh... Thanks, I guess. Just don't... touch me so much." she said, barely a whisper. While the older Chimera explained their dueling processes, Sam joined them as well as Chase and Sun, and... William. The fourth year's sharp eyes glared the older Hufflepuff down. 'How dare he show his face here. After leaving me to handle the team by myself? That little... ugh!' Now annoyed and irritated, Heather glanced to the Ravenclaw in attendance for a mere moment before turning back to Michelle. "So, you versus me. Let's get started, shall we?" she asked, a playful smirk dancing it's way across her features. A hand reached into her back pocket and pulled out a wand of cedar. Sehza, not wanting to be in the way, cawed and flew over to a nearby tree, perching herself in it's branches and prepared to heal any damage that happened to be caused that day by the dueling students.
{ooc: #1 in link}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Yeah, you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; You don't even see the sun
Can't you see the sun?❞

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games