Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:38 pm
Luna left swiftly after Lauchlain left back to the castle where she made a mad-dash back to her room. This wasn't entirely fair at all! How could he just swoop in and...steal her heart all over again. She sat in her bed as she held her head in her hands, trying to have the tears stop. How could she still love him all this years? Luna wiped away her tears as she went to the window to watch the moon once again.

"Good to hear," Celia entered the room, noticing Keagan's shirt was off, "...Dare I ask how you questioned him, Scar?"

"Don't get that idea..." Keagan grimaced as he buttoned his shirt back up, "I have no idea what you two are. Well I know you're a vampire, but what are you?" He gestured towards Scarlette.

"She's a special type of lycan that also craves blood. Long story short, she has a little of everything in her," Celia spoke protectively of Scarlette as she neared the human, "So what's the final verdict?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:45 pm
Lauchlain shed his clothes and hid them in some bushes before shifting and going for a run under the half moon. It felt so good. He and his wolf knew they still craved for Luna. That had never changed. And for that he was happy. He'd gotten years of anger off his chest and felt now, he could focus on what he really needed to do; woo her into their marriage bed.

Scarlette sighed. "I'm a half breed." She said eventually. "Mother's a Tri breed and my father's a Lycan. Well was a lycan he died." She turned to Celia. "You can thank Locky for that awesome bonus round." She winked. "Anyway. Verdict? He's good. Took my suggestion to the extreme but he's not that bad looking, for a human." She turned to her Aunt slipping into Russian. "But I'd like to taste him."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:58 pm
Alexei heard Luna in her room silently crying, he didn't know whether to be angry with Lauchlain or worried for her. It was times like these he'd go to his wife and let her know, but she's carrying their latest child and he didn't want to bother her as she rested with her ladies-in-waiting. Alexei decided to let Luna rest when the courier came by with a letter for Luna.

"I'll take it," Alexei tipped the lad, "As her brother and King."

The letter was from Luna's eldest, Octavia, stating her impending arrival upon hearing her father's sudden death. Alexei wasn't worried about his niece joining, though he was suspicious how the grown young lady would react to her mother's new courtship with Lauchlain.

"Don't talk like that," Celia grimaced in Russian as she glanced to the human, "It's a human; you ought to look for a stronger breed to mate with."

Celia then approached the human, "By my brother's and niece's account, you will be allowed to live. On my authority I will bless you with eternal night in your blood. I do apologize, but remaining a human is not an option. The king will be the one who changes you."

"W-what!?" Keagan stumbled back as his eyes widened, "I don't want to be one of you! What if I die!? What if the transformation takes a turn for the worst and I become a beast!? I want to stay human!"

"That is not my choice to give you that option," Celia took hold of the man's wrist to stand up, "In front of my brother's court you will be honored to have him turn you."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:09 pm
"Alpha." The voice made Locky stop in his run and sit. He gave a little gruff noise signalling the beta to come forward. "What is it?" He barked in the wolf tongue.
"When will The Luna join our pack?" She asked.
"My Luna will join when she is ready. I will not press her. She is the High Alpha's sister, if I press her the Mother will bring me to harm. Now begone, this run was designed to help me think." The woman nodded and disappeared so Locky could finish his run.

"Wait!" Scarlette replied. Her eyes seeing something her aunt had missed. She broke their connection and grabbed him. Her eyes scanning him her nose inhaling his scent. "I'll do it." She replied. "It'll be smoother on him if I do it. He'll. . . He'll feel more if I do it." She looked to her aunt. "I know my uncle will want to change him but I want to do it. I'll take him back and prepare him for it. He'll need to tie up loose ends or others will come looking for him. He can do it better if I do it." She turned so her Aunt could see she wasn't letting his scent cloud her judgement. Beautiful act. She was good at acting. She'd visited her aunt and uncle before with nine broken ribs and internal bleeding and they didn't know any better. His blood called to her like none had ever done before. And she wanted to taste it. Just once.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:41 pm
Celia gave Scarlette a worried gaze. She didn't understand why her niece was so passionate about turning a human. But, rules were rules. The vampire princess sighed as she loosely crossed her arms, "Scarlette, the human was found on Alexei's territory so he is under our Act of Tolerance by "any human or non-human creature found on the Night Kingdom was property of the reigning monarch." It's a serious crime if you go against that Act."

It was easy to see Emma's blood in Scarlette's veins. The girl would not take no for an answer, even if it meant she had to fight for it. And the last thing Celia wanted to do was anger a mini-Emma, though she loved her all the much. Celia then glanced around before shutting the door behind her as to speak privately, "I will tell Alexei that your mother had already claimed the human before he managed to escape into his territory. Then he'll be at the mercy of your mother's court, and you."

"Stop talking about me like i'm not here!" Keagan stated as he stood away from the two women, "What's going on?"

"It's family," Celia spoke to the human before turning back to Scarlette, "It'll be best to take him to your mother's court to turn him there."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:46 pm
Scarlette nodded. "I understand. It's not that I don't trust my uncle." She said looking away. "I just, I don't something doesn't feel right and I know I can get it out of him if he's connected to me through the sire bond." She whispered back in Russian not wanting him to understand. "I don't think he's consciously hiding something. But my gut is telling me there is more to him than just simply getting lost. If I can't get it out of him and mother scaring the waste from him won't then the sire bond is the only thing I can think of. Besides he comes from the States, mother's territory. So even if he's found on this property it would make mother angry if he turned the human that belonged in her territory." She turned her gaze back to Keagan. "It's okay." She soothed catching his gaze. "Ssh." She touched his bare arm and felt something intimate pass through them. Not that she let her body language reflect that. "I'll be gentle I promise ssh." She whispered to him with a kind smile.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:54 pm
The electricity she caused through her touch frightened Keagan and he lurched away from her, hiding the confusion from his features. He didn't want to know what they were talking about, but he could hear that they were speaking in Russian. The vampire's dialect was old and often unheard of, but the other girl spoke in modern-day Russian. Keagan looked to the floor, "Don't talk about me while i'm in here, just tell me if i'm to die or not."

"You won't be dying," Celia spoke, noticing the relief in the young man's body, "You will start a new life."

She then turned her attention back to Scarlette and spoke in her Russian dialect, "Whether or not he was born in the states, he was physically in Alexei's territory. His origins mean nothing to the Act of Tolerance. Either way, he's leaving with you."

Celia nodded towards Keagan before squeezing Scarlette's shoulder gently with a loving emphasis, "Take care of him, Scar. Troubled times are coming, I can smell it."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:08 pm
Scarlette nodded taking her Aunt's free hand to squeeze. She wanted to hug her but feared she wouldn't allow that type of affection in front of a stranger. "All right." She said to him smiling. "Come, we'll take you to my mother, she'll tell me when I should embrace you." She held her hand out for him. Her eyes still gave that soothing aura. She was trying to keep him calm. Prevent him being scared.

"Mum. . . Mum. . . Mama!!!" Jamie's voice woke Emma with a start. "Come on mama! I got ready without you! Dad come on you guys are so lame~!" Jamie stood there pouting with a small suitcase. "You guys said to be ready a hour before sundown, and that was three hours ago~!" Emma gave a groan and sat up.
"Sometimes I think I spoiled you and Nyx too much." Emma teased reaching out and brushing her fingers over her treasure's cheek. She had been feeling strange lately though. Not sick but strange. Craving mixes of blood or weird ways of cooking. "Oscar my love." She purred leaning over and pressing kisses on his neck to his cheek. "Our darling wants us to leave now."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:21 pm
"Ugh...our darling is a royal pain in the butt," Oscar grumbled as he sat up, "Where's Ny-"

"Poof!" Nyx appeared in a cloud of smoke above her father and landed right on top of his torso, "Here I am~!"

Oscar grimaced from the impact and sat up, "I keep forgetting your more of a witch than a vampire..."

"Careful, Dad, I might turn you into a toad one day," Nyx smiled.

The one thing he did fear was that her ability to use magic would set her apart from the others. As the other children grew stronger in strength, she would grow stronger with her magic. It was something he worried about with his other worries. Oscar smiled as he nudged Nyx off of the bed so he could get up, "Alright, time to get up."

Celia had left and went to her office where she found Luna, in modern day clothing, reading over old texts. It was odd seeing her sister dressed in skinny jeans and a slender shirt. Perhaps the Italian court was more open to allowing their court members to dress within the fashion. Luna looked up from the text and approached her sister, "I don't suppose you know what law I should look up considering I am a widow now."

"The rules for a widow are quite simple, sister," Celia sat behind her desk, "You complete your mourning and move on. You never really loved Leonardo anyways. It was the court's decision and you went along with it. Now you're free to choose to have as your spouse."

"Octavia won't be pleased," Luna sighed, "My daughter was loved greatly by her father. If she were to see that I were interested in any man again I wouldn't hear the end of it."

"Sounds like my niece has a bit of my spirit in her," Celia chuckled, then eyed her sister, "You have spoken to Lauchlain I take it?"

Luna remained silent for a few moments before nodding, "We did speak and we agreed to be friends, and eventually go from there to wherever we land."

Keagan did not accept Scarlette's hand. He didn't trust any of them, not even someone who promised to not hurt him. She didn't understand. To him, they were all monsters that could kill him in an instant. Instead, he just followed behind her a few feet back, "Lets just get this over with.."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:36 pm
Jamie smiled happy for her sister's return. "Hey sissy!" She purred moving to where she was closest and dragged her off the bed and into her arms. "Missed you."

Emma smiled at then and kissed Oscar's cheek. "All right, we're up." She added getting up and getting dressed in a very short time. "Nyx, don't threaten your father." She added putting her hair up.

Scarlette changed position. "Just in case you try to run." She said as she put herself behind him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:34 pm
"Yeah...yeah..." Keagan grumbled as he walked out of the cell and followed the guards who led him out the back door where he figured no one of any royalty would see him.

This still seemed all too unreal. Vampires. Lycans. Witches for God's sakes! All of them were real! Keagan's logical mind rejected all of this. However, it was real and he was living it, and soon he'll become one of them. His soul wasn't too keen to the idea and he knew this transformation will be difficult. It took until the sun was fully down and the moon rising he saw a castle in the distance. In his opinion it looked just as ominous as the last one he was in.

He stopped on a nearby hill as a breeze wafted through his chestnut hair, his hazel eyes scanning the castle. What was awaiting his fate?

Nyx smiled up at her father before skipping out of the room. She was looking for Astrid and checked her bedroom, only to find Astrid wasn't in there. So she checked the library and the garden room, still no Astrid. The last place she looked was in a study where it looked like Astrid was writing a letter. Nyx used a cloaking spell and silently snuck up on her, looking over her shoulder to see she was writing another secret letter to Sebastian.

"Ooooh! You know Mom isn't going to like this," Nyx undid her cloaking spell.

Astrid jumped before snatching the letter to hide from Nyx, "What did you see?!"

"Undying love, soul never rests, all that mushy stuff," Nyx stuck out her tongue, "Mom banished him, how are you even getting letters to him?"

Through magic, obviously. Nyx knew the answer and smiled up at Astrid, "I'll keep the secret for'ya."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:55 pm
Emma stopped and frowned. A human? On her land?! Her gave a growl. "Stay here." She said to Jamie and stalked down out to prevent the human from entering her lands.

Jamie wanted to know what her mother was freaking out about so snuck out staying down wind so her mother couldn't scent her. But she scented Scarlette. She bolted a head. "Scarlette!" She said coming out from a tree. "Scarlette mummy is coming! And she's mad."

Scarlette frowned taking her eyes off the human for but a moment. If her mother was coming she'd have to make sure her human wasn't harmed.

Sebastian had read over every letter Astrid had given him. He frowned at them at first. He'd never seen her as anything but a filthy witch who helped turn his father against his mother. But the more he read the notes the more his opinion of her changed. If he ever saw her again, he'd apologise.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:10 pm
Keagan watched as another young girl popped out of nowhere and then a slightly older looking woman approaching them with a maddened look in her eye. So this is how he was to die? By an angry woman? Good God he was unfortunate...

"You're people have a sick way of 'transforming' someone," he spoke to Scarlette.

Luna went out to the gardens to tend to the moon flowers as Celia lingered by. In awe of Luna returning, she gave her posts to one of the newbies so she could spend time with her sister. The twins acted as if they had never been separated. Each held the other's hand as Luna went about watering the flowers and Celia watched.

"You smell them?" Celia asked with a sly glance to Luna.

"Yes..." Luna spoke softly, "The other lycans in Lauchlain's pack all share the same scent as him."

"It's cute how they watch you," Celia teased, "Lucas and I will be happy to attend the ceremony."

"It may be another hundred years before that happens," Luna watered the last flower, "Remember that my daughter is coming here. To see me in the arms of another man that isn't her father will disturb her."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:21 pm
"Mother calm yourself." Scarlette said putting herself between Keagan and her mother.

"Stand aside Scarlette." Emma replied eyes going red. "I will not let another human that smells of chemicals to destroy anyone! I protect my family-"

"He's mine!" Scarlette hissed eyes going blue. Her tone asserting dominance. "Uncle Alexei gave him to me. He. Is. Mine." They argued in the old tongue for long moments before Jamie appeared by his side.

"It's okay. Mummy's just afraid you'll try and kill us all like last time she trusted a human. Scarlette will fix it for you."

"Jamie get away from him." Emma growled pulling her away and holding her child protectively in her arms. "If he is yours prove it." She hissed. Obviously Keagan had been left out of the loop. "Kiss him."

Penny watched the girls from the shadows, like she was ordered to, with burning rage. Why?! Why was she ordered to watch the person who broke her Alpha's heart?! It wasn't fair! The tart should be killed! But then she noticed his face after he left the shed he shoved her in and understood. She hoped someday her beast stirred like that for her future mate. She heard them speak and frowned. Which one was his mate again?

"Dallim!" A vampire called rushing to the twins and taking one in his arms kissing her passionately. "Have you seen the transfer order for the human anywhere?" Transfer? Of a human? There was a human on these lands? She sent a quiet order to another lycan to investigate the human. Hopefully it was nothing.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:52 pm
"Lucas!" Celia pushed him away, "Not in front of my sister! And I sent out the letter only moments ago, it was within my right and Alexei's right to send the human with Scarlette."

"Human?" Luna raised a brow, "There was a human here?"

"Only briefly," Celia shrugged, "Anyways... Lucas, you remember Luna. Sister, you remember my husband."

"A pleasure," Luna smiled as she took his hand in her own.

"This is pointless, just kill me or let me go," Keagan was getting more infuriated by the second, "I'm getting tired of all this waiting around. If someone doesn't do something, i'll just blow my mind right here and now to get it over with!"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games