Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:28 pm
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:MarcusXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Calm

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia watched Marcus pop his balloons. She gave a cheeky smirk when Marcus wiggled his eyebrows at her. Seeing that stuff animals he got she chuckled since he had gotten a wolf as well. Seeing him bring the bat closer she raised an eyebrow and watched him bite the wing. Her face became bright red as well as the tips of her ears. She hadn't taken her wings out while feeding in a long time and to have someone know what it did made her excited. It was probably because of the drink that it was able to get her so flustered. She tucked a bit of her hair behind her ear and was about to agree to playing but her little specks on her arm changed. It extended from her body and formed a shell around her. She stood frozen for a moment and looked around. She touched her hand to the shell and felt her heartbeat picking up. She pushed against the shell then extended her nails and sliced the shell but it grew back where she cut. She remembered her nightmare and her past and began to panic. She cracked at the shell and gave a silent scream since she couldn't get out. What the hell was wrong with this place she should have left when she could have. She began to remember being in that place and if she had her voice her scream would have gotten louder. Her wings protracted from her back shattering the shell she was in. She had her arms crossed over her chest holding the shredded shirt to her chest. Falling on her knees she kept flapping her wings to beat the shell from growing back. She sat their in a daze trying to recollect herself but it was to much. Her body began to shiver while the shell tried to grow around her. Her wings were like bat wings they were made from her skin and bone. While her wings continued to cut the shell down it would make cuts on her wings but she didn't even feel them.

Will you save me

sabreworg

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

"I'm currently with Sarah and located at Beach..." xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "I'm currently with Sarah and located at Beach..."
"I'm currently Taken and I'm interested in Sarah"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No One"
"I'm thinking about "..."xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"I'm thinking about "..."
"I have $100 in my pocket and $400 in the bank"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"I have $100 in my pocket and $700 in the bank"
"Currently I'm wearing "New Years Chill"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Currently I'm wearing "Casual"

ღ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ღ

Leo watched as the cocky demon fluttered about, doing what he assumed to be whispering lies to others. He furrowed his brow as he pushed his sneakers through the uneven sand, hellbent on revenge. It was just his luck to wake up after months of sleep just to greet the guy who put him down. He didn't care if the repercussions were severe, he wanted to stop the maniac in front of his eyes. Unknowingly, the redhead was grinding his teeth and more likely than not making a scene, walking through a city party partially enflamed. His sharp gaze was locked onto the demon, like a hunter watching its prey. That was until said prey confronted its hunter. The demons tone was as if he expected him to be here. The cocky tone only agitated the redhead further, his nails digging into the flesh of his palms. His body whipped around as the demon disappeared from his line of sight, coming face to face with him. The man took a deep breath, realizing that if he got into a brawl that was seemingly a fruit merchant he'd probably be arrested. The flames torrenting up his arms swiftly dispersed. The man pulled a hand back to the band holding his make-shift ponytail together and swiftly yanked the piece of rubber off. In one swift motion, Leo followed the pull by stretching the band around his wrist. He gently shook his hair as it fell to the sides before looking at the excuse of a man. "Why are you here? I presumed that you were banished from the surface, or perhaps you were dead." He questioned, not letting his glowing eyes leave his. From the sound of his voice a few moments earlier, Leo figured that he could safely assume that the psychopath was on a vendetta against him. When Yalo questioned Sarah's whereabouts Leo became annoyed. Before thinking, the man cupped his hand over the demon's mouth, more threatening than harmful. After all he'd be stupid to attack the lunatic with so many bystanders. "First of all I'd ask, no I demand you stop reading my thoughts. Secondly she's not here, she stayed home sick and I went out with some friends. So sorry to disappoint." He said with a sharp grin.

ღ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ღ

Yushiro wasn't sure what he had in mind, coming to this local event set up by what he assumed to be the city. His hands in pocket, the blonde walked through the bustling crowd. His gray eyes watched as the some of the locals seemed to be heading in the opposite direction; most likely leaving. He made his venture into the sea of food stands and games, scanning around for familiar faces and or anything interesting. After a few minutes of scrounging, Yushiro stopped at an ice cream stand and grabbed an icicle pop. He swiftly paid for the ice cream and made his way back into the fray of the event. "I wonder if there'll be any fireworks..." He mumbled to himself, his eyes dancing along the rising stars before placing the ice pop in his mouth. His gray orbs flickered back down to earth, and a bit further down to the clump of blonde hair against his chest. He raised an eyebrow curiously, taking a step back to look at the person's face. After a moment of staring the man realized just who this "stranger" was. "Uhm....Sandr- No....Sarah! Right?" He asked, tilting his head and looking at the woman. Their last encounter was some time ago, he wondered if she remembered him. His gaze shifted down to her feet and back up, something seemed off the more he examined the woman. She seemed afraid, unkempt and distraught. And was that a shell? What's going on here... He thought, gently placing a hand on Sarah's shoulder. "Are you alright? Where's Leon?" He questioned whilst his gaze shifted past the woman, taking note of the two redheads glaring at each other. One seemed to have....Makeup on? Assuming one of them was the redhead that was his best friend, Yushiro turned his gaze back to the woman. "Did he do something to you?" He asked, knowing it wasn't best to fire one question after another but he couldn't help it.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:53 pm
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

'We live alone. We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion.'

User Image

"It's not the first time we've been in situations like these. It's almost as similar to the Halloween festival. Things went berserk. It was tragic but luckily things turned out alright." he stated, hands moving to his chest area where he was struck by a powerful demon. He wished it wouldn't turn out as horrible as what both Rina and him had experienced previously. He had thought that perhaps if they had waited it out then, these hallucinations would disappear. He looked over towards Esme and rested his hands on his shoulder after noticing the slight change in his expression. Just as he was about to speak up, the surroundings around him changed drastically. The sounds of waves crashing against the shore now turned into slow repetitive beeps of a machine. It was the one memory he could never erase from his mind. In a small white room on the bed, there laid a thin and frail blonde woman who was struggling to breathe but upon hearing the sound of the door opening, she turned around and offered a smile. "Seth?" she would ask and just as she was about to continue on with her sentence, her voice would be taken over by endless coughs and wheezing. The redhead stood by her bedside, dumbfounded and utterly speechless with what the hell was going on. Just how far were they planning on taking this hallucinations? He couldn't differentiate the differences between his imagination and reality. It seemed far too real. "Mother..?" he murmured. He remembered it all too clearly. This was the exact day she died. The exact day she fell into a coma and was taken off life support.

"What's going on- Mother? Why are you..-" he backed away as he held his head that throbbed painfully. "Stop- stop it-"

I Feel: (( Horrified ))
I Have: (( $1000 ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( Esme, Sahar, Rina ))
Who's My Soulmate: (( Rina Sohane ))

OOC:

Chandra Panesar

SoujiAtsumi

i am rare pepe

Name

Name

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:11 am
User Image
Lerista Merello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mood: Nervous
Thoughts: I am so sorrry.
Company: Miyuki
Money: $1000

Lerista readied himself at the starter line, holding onto the egg as it it wasnt really too difficult for him. But it was only partially due to his natural grace. He would move a bit steadier though so that Miyuki-chan would be able to keep up and not feel bad. Halfway through the race though he felt something was wrong. While his fox fire would hold his illusion through everything, he could feel not only the fact that it was wavering but also also that her fear was rising even higher then before. With a quick flick of his tail he cloaked himself and dashed back to her, leaving the egg forgotten in the sand. What he saw beneath his fox fire gave him pause.

It was a shell...a whole ocean shell surrounding her. With a grimace he clenched his hand and pulled back. While he may have faults, he was much stronger then any human as his punch slammed into the shell and causing it to crack. While he was stronger, he wasnt strong enough to break it with a first punch. So he kept hammering it with his might, determined to get Miyuki out. He didnt quite know why but all the times they had went through his mind. As his hand crashed through the shell he still kept at it, until it was at least a little large enough for him to crawl in. Once this hole was made he slid into the shell with her and stopped inches from her. He wanted to hug her and he held his arms out for a moment before lowering them and sighing softly. "I'm here Miyuki-chan....I wont leave you."

OOC:

The_Little_Rabbit

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:26 am
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus saw the redness on her cheeks and knew he had struck a nerve. Truth was he knew very well the extent of a succubus's erotic points. It was taught from that woman. He was about to respond when suddenly she started to form inside a sea shell. He reached out a hand to help her but suddenly everything, even this situation with the strange shell just became so...boring. He looked around for a moment, the area tinged with gray and didnt even bother to ponder why that was. He searched his mind to think of something fun but even that was boring and tiresome. He knelt down as his thoughts moved inward, oblivious to everything that was happening. All of this...was just so boring. He had done nothing good with his life, his immortality. He should have felt worried, panic or even fear but none of this crossed his mind. He looked over at the panic coming from the woman, could smell it fill his nose and he huffed it out softly. Why was this boring? He couldnt tell, maybe it had always been boring? Yes, that was probably it. But the shredding of her wings made him shift over beside her and tucked his arms about her to tuck her wings beneath his arms to stop them from flapping, this put him in the shell with her. He made no real action other then this, as he simply closed his eyes and thought on his boring life. It was simply pathetic.

OOC:

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Esme looked to Seth when he mentioned a Halloween festival. Esme had not heard anything about a Halloween festival and it would have been well before he had arrived in Soleil city. So this was normal for so called festivities here? If he had known then he really would have stayed home! Seth said that things had turned out alright, but he had also said that it was tragic. Were people hurt? What if people had died? What was going to happen to them? Esme’s anger had been a brief reprieve from the fear that quickly enveloped him again. Seth placed a hand on his shoulder and he looked up at the taller man with clear panic in his lavender eyes. That panic only grew as Seth once more called for his mother and began to back away. Esme reached for the man as though he could physically drag him away from the hallucination. But rather than grasping at the hallucinating man, his hand met a hard shell that had suddenly sprung up around him. The blue haired male reached a full panic them, screaming soundlessly as he dropped what was in his arms, balled his hands into fist and began beating at the shell with all of his strength. Small pieces broke off, but like the growths on his skin, they grew back more quickly than he could break them. Esme’s vision began to blur with tears and he continued to scream even though the shell was filled with silence in spite of his efforts.

He should have stayed home. What was he thinking? Why had he ever thought that he could make friends and be a normal person? It never ended well for him. What if Edin had only been attacked because he invited her to meet his coworkers? And he had asked Akira to come to this festival; he didn’t even know where his friend was now and doubted that he was alright. None of them were alright. Esme himself was now trapped in a shell and feeling more alone than ever. At least when he chose to be alone, he could lie to himself and pretend that there was the option to do otherwise. But that was all it was; he had lied to himself when he thought for even a moment that he could change anything about himself. Was he going to die like this? Alone, trapped in a small space? Could he even get enough air if he kept hitting at the shell? He should try, but Esme was far too upset. Maybe he should just give up… It was better than fighting so hard to just fail. The small male slumped down to a seated position and drew his knees to his chest. He dropped his head against his knees and just let the tears flow out of him without restraint. Who was he trying to be brave for any more? He was alone. Alone. ALONE. He was so alone…

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Lune Beach
♪♪♫ Company: No one?
♪♪♫ Mood: Afraid, panicked, depressed, ALONE
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

SoujiAtsumi

Lyeisander

i am rare pepe

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:41 am
User Image
Kurochō Hakobite

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Intrigued/Furious/Delighted [ Location ] Beach [ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Also a simple black clutch purse
{"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone. Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
{The Military Brat}
Theme Song-Fighter
{Thoughts: And the game continues. Round 2? ~}

Kuro after abruptly turning away from the hooded male who had been surrounded, the very thought annoying her, had gone to the stall where she could relieve some anger. While at Pop the Firework, she would carefully aim and hit the balloons. After all, having a good aim was her thing. With concentration she aimed for the 1st balloon. POP, it hit right on target. As she started to aim for the second one she began to hum a bit, though voices in her mind interrupted as they begun to say she was terrible at singing and that she had no chance to succeed in it. This only made her more pissed, but she remained composed. These voices were nothing new. For she had faced these voices from her father, her brothers, the people in the army. All who were jealous of how she could actually sing or how that isn’t what they wanted for her. The voices that were trying to corrupt her and bring her down were nothing more than defeated demons. They were games already won. Further attention to the whispers would only bore her for she would not let them get to her ever again. There was a reason she had a colder heart. All that she had seen and done in life. POP, the 2nd balloon went as she hit yet again right on target. Aiming at the third balloon, she went to throw when she heard a loud voice over-head, distracting her and making her miss her target. ”Are you kidding Ribbit?!” Instead of saying me, her voice cracked when her voice had raised slightly, it being replaced with a ribbit. What the f***. I knew there was something going on but now I’m affected? Though it only seemed to happen when I raised my voice. Lets see who can I blame…oh I know~ Hell he pisses me off for some reason and yet at the same time intrigues me. It’s been awhile since I’ve played a fun game.

It seemed someone had gotten even more confident, having heard what she did. The female whirled around to where the noise was coming from. However, it wasn’t from the ground but the sky. As she looked up, her eyes narrowed. You have got to be kidding me…No wonder he had the cloak on. He looked better in it. Also…seriously...a child?! I was being mocked by that?! Well…at least he hasn’t bored me yet. But I really have the urge to put a bullet in his head. Pow…I wonder how many he would be able to dodge. As she was thinking, she had leaned down slightly to pull out the gun she hid on her thigh, not caring who saw her dress lifted a bit. Once she grabbed the gun, she aimed it at the male and did a shooting motion. Of course she wasn’t going to actually shoot him, he hadn’t given her a complete reason…yet. Plus what would be the fun in just doing that? Instead, she turned and shot the rest of the balloons while keeping her eye on the stall keeper who looked slightly terrified. Rolling her eyes she rested the gun on her shoulder and turned about to watch the chaos that was happening around.

Her mind whirled as she watched the red-head child go about doing different things. She knew he couldn’t actually be a child for she looked like one as well, plus he was much taller than her. Not that she wanted to think about that. Seeing the chaos though, she wondered if it was connected to him. If so, at least she had gotten off fairly easy. She just couldn’t raise her voice to a high pitch. Otherwise ribbit ribbit. Though if it was also connected, did that mean the male saw her as a frog? This kind of pissed Kuro off more. But of course she showed no emotion, just the stoic emotionless though her eyes taking an odd delight. Things had gotten interesting and were no longer boring. Slowly, she made her way to be at the center of where chaos was. For the center would be where all the fun happened. One would think she would be freaking out and confused at all that was happening, and seeing that there were other species than humans. However, she already knew there were others besides humans, her mother was…well no one needed to know that right now. Human was something she would say she was and would continue to say. Overall, she hadn’t felt this much fun since being in war. She was scarred because of the war, but in a different way than most people thought. After all, death was a part of life. No one was immortal.

OOC:Sorry if it is blah.
User Image

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:20 am
User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

User Image

xxxx
Miyu had gone to a dark place, tears flowing down her cheeks. She was alone in the attic, the dark surrounding her and her hands chained to the wall. Why had this happened? What had she done to deserve this? She had thought she escaped this. Thought she would make friends, not be judged and not be in any problems. Was this because she had sought happiness? Was she doomed to tragedy? She was having such a good time even amist the problems. So why now…There was nothing she could do, she couldn’t even cry out. Not as if that ever did anything for her. No one would come. She was alone…

These were her thoughts as tears flowed from her eyes. It had been awhile since she had cried. From her dark thoughts and frightened state, she heard a voice calling her. Slowly her head rose, and through her blurred vision she saw a familiar face. L-leri?! Leri! It was also then she had processed his words. She wasn’t alone! She was still trapped but there was someone here to protect her now. Someone who hadn’t betrayed her trust yet. Without hesitation she wrapped her arms around him, nuzzling into his chest as she silently sniffled. There were no warning bells, she trusted that Leri wouldn’t do anything to her. After all, he had apologized for earlier and had even made his way into the shell that never seemed to open no matter what. Not being able to speak, she just clung to Leri as if he might suddenly disappear. She was still ever so frightened, but at least she had someone else here with her. The shell no longer felt like it was suffocating her. She no longer felt it was going to continue to shrink until it smashed her into dust. She was no longer chained in the attic. She was with someone who cared and said they wouldn’t leave her. How long would this last? Would they be able to make it out? Would everything really be okay?

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Scared [ Location ] Beach[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I like a fox [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] Why me?!..Am I destined for unhappiness

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

ooc:
sabreworg

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:34 am
User Image
Lerista Merello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mood: Nervous
Thoughts: I am so sorrry.
Company: Miyuki

The scent of fear and sorrow filled his mind and nose as Miyuki was so heavy with it, that his heart went out to her. It reminded him of when his father had beaten him within an inch of her life. While he didnt know what the shell was or how it even kept repairing itself like it did, he was determined not to leave her for anything. But he was a little bit surprised as she closed the distance between the two of them and buried herself into him. He moved his arms so they closed around her and also used his tail to hug her to him. "I will never leave you Miyuki, I promise." He did nothing more then that, simply held her against him and looked at the shell around them. This was definatly a curse of some kind...but why Miyuki-chan? Why any of these people? If he knew who or what was causing it he could fight it back, he at least had some skill in bushido. He let that go from his mind as he held her, she needed him more then whatever was causing this, so he would wait for now. He wanted to keep her safe above anything else, plus he wouldnt know where to even begin.

OOC:

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:56 pm
User Image
                                            Lσʅα Wιʅʅιαɱʂ
                                            ¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨
                                            Single ¤ 1210 Pasadena ¤ $1000

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Upset
                                            Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: No one
                                            Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: None
                                            Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: Dress, shoes, bag

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

Today had been quite a strange day if she didn't give much thought to a flying guy selling fruit. Or not question the fact that there were so many other non-human creatures openly walking the beach alongside her. All that she could think about was how hungry she was from the day's events and a fresh fruit would probably be a good pick-me-up. Lola waved another time in hopes that the man might see her, though it was looking like he was too caught up with his own thoughts. She had also called out to him but Lola wondered if he would even be able to hear her considering the noise of the crowd.

Lowering her hand, she shrugged and was ready to give up. It would be better for her to find someone on the ground who would be willing to sell her fruit. That was when the man made eye contact and swiftly descended with a flashy pose. She probably would have giggled under any other circumstances but she still wasn't feeling her usual self. Instead her eyes grew wide as she stumbled back a bit, the man looking as if he were about to crash down into the sand in front of her. To her surprise he halted suddenly right in front of her face. She gawked at the man with her mouth slightly ajar, too stunned to make a squeak.

Lola became a little on edge as his voice broke their silence. He slurred and looked drunk just like everyone else had started to appear. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to call him over. She nervously picked at no spot in particular on her dress as her green orbs lowered from his watchful gaze. "My name isn't Kitten, it's Lola," she mumbled a little deflated. "And yes I did. I heard you say you were selling some fruit." His circling and scrutinizing only added to the discomfort she felt, which may have been very obvious to the redhead.

It wasn't until the man reached out to brush some of her hair away that the petite woman finally reacted. She flinched away from the stranger's hand, once more causing her skin to crawl as if being touched all over. There was no way for her to suppress it this time. She sniffled as she glanced up at him, her brow furrowed from confusion and rising anxiety. "A-a partner? What's that have to do with wanting to buy fruit? I'm just hungry." After all, Lola had only recently moved in and never heard of the Nanao fruit and the rumors surrounding it. She could only gather that he might mean sharing the fruit would cheer her up, but that was a random inquiry.

The word "cute" seemed to fall absentmindedly from his lips and she frowned. Was he saying it because of her or--? Whatever it was, she disliked the possibility that he was referring to her. HE definitely wasn't being very cute and she was beginning to regret getting his attention. She was about to voice her change of mind but he turned away as if someone had called him by name. Then, in the blink of an eye, the man was gone from her sight.

She stared wide-eyed at the empty space he had previously occupied, wondering where he could have gone. Her curiousity vanished in an instant as she focused on the others in her line of vision. Twirling around she grew horrified to see everyone on the beach were all men. Everyone. All of them horribly drunk and this time they really were leering at her. She slapped her hands over her eyes as she froze in place. "No no no! It's not real!" How could it be real? She had clearly seen so many women on the beach previously and they couldn't have all changed. No one was really drunk at all! It was the magic that the monkey child had said earlier. No matter what she told herself she couldn't bring herself to move.

"I hate you, Fredrick," she blurted out as tears began welling up once more. It was all his fault that she was so afraid.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: Uhh woops. XD _)

oOBookwormYumiOo

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:22 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Hopelessness x. .x Location: Beach x. .x Company: Tsuki x. .x Cash: $950 x.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Integra stood close to Tsuki. It didn’t matter if she had told her or not. She wouldn’t have been made either way. Integra herself was not exactly normal. Tsuki might be a natural predator to a Centaur such as herself, but she had never tried to hurt her before. Now, with this promise of being able to visit her house, it made everything to much better. Her first sleepover. It had been her dream. In her mind it was the best part of human society, and the ultimate show of friendship.

Integra nodded when Tsuki said one more game. One more game, but which one to choose? They all looked so fun. Integra took a step away to look over the games, when she was surrounded by a giant ocean shell. Integra recoiled, naturally going into a defensive position, waiting for pain. No pain came, so she looked up. Gently, she placed her hand on the wall of the shell. Solid, but not painful. There wasn’t very much room to move around in this thing. Integra kicked hard with her back legs. It blew the back out, but just as soon, it replaced itself.

Integra was a proud centaur in the prime and best health of her life. She kicked with her front legs, and her back, practically shattering the whole shell at once, but it still remained. Still there. She couldn’t move. Eventually, she tired herself out and curled up helplessly inside the shell, hugging the doll that Tsuki gave her. Hopeless, she couldn’t even turn to see Tsuki. It was just too small for a big Centaur.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:56 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

Trying to free herself, the blonde looked over to the girl who was next to her to hear her screaming. " W-Whats wrong!?" She asked, concerned when she noticed her instrument was hovering above the ground.
W-What the!?" What was going on!? She knew this island had some trick up its sleeve but a instrument attacking its owner? What was going on today!? Quickly Luka went to the roots on her legs again, trying to pull them off but whatever she managed to get off more would grow back. " Come on! She tsked before looking back at the girl who was running away to what looked like to her friends. She hoped that they were more help then what she was.

Once again the girl was alone and tied down to the sandy beach by roots. She felt something lifted off her shoulders then, like some of that hate was gone all the sudden that was towards Fisher. Why was she so mad at him? She was mad before just before he said all those things to her so why? Looking around for her glasses as she had took them off just before the roots tangled her up, she saw them covered in sand and was about to bend over to pick them up when she heard her name. "Uh?" She looked the way her name came from and could just see a ginger head boy. " Fisher?" She was shocked to see him at first. Why was he looking for her? Make her feel more bad about herself? Not wanting to hear anymore the short blonde started working at the roots again, hoping to break free.

Crushing on: ...
Money: $190
Mood: Negative and sick?
Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

[/quote

tokyoloverTM

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:08 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Trying to keep calm [ Location ] Beach
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] Not Really a crush I just think Integra is being adorable right now [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture(Dress glows in the dark...Galaxy

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxx

Tsuki thought everything was going to be okay, but her eyes had widened in a slight panic as she noticed a shell forming around Integra. This couldn’t be happening! The female wanted to reach out to grab the girl but found out she was moving in places she didn’t want to go. What was happening to her? Looking up she noticed there were strings now attached to her. She was more than a doll now…she was made into a puppet. Her heart quickened slightly in place. She was fine with being a doll, but the thought of being someone’s puppet made her sick. Who was controlling the strings and what would they make her do? She would be fine as long as she wouldn’t be around blood. But who could be behind this? It was then she realized how much chaos was going on around the festival. Then a voice calling out selling fruit. By the looks of him, could he be the one behind this? If so could he remove the strings? Or was he not actually controlling her? She couldn’t exactly tell at the moment. She was still calm, but not as calm as before. It was more worried that she might reveal how much of a monster she actually was.

Returning to look at the shell, she thought about it for a moment and tried to reach out to touch it only to be pulled in yet another direction she didn’t want to go. She also saw how the shell broke with her strength, but was soon to close up again. Integra was sure to see what she had become herself now as well. Tsuki had to remain calm though. For the female’s sake. ”Integra sweetheart…I know you must be scared but you still have the doll I gave you right? Whenever I make a doll my heart and soul goes into making it so it is like I’m in there with you. So don’t be scared okay? I’m not going to leave you and I know somehow this will be fixed.” I just have to figure out how…

OOC:
Coheart

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:26 pm
Kira Winters

User Image
Kira smiled back at Aiden, she hoped too that this would help. She held the fruit with Aiden. She could feel the substance continuing to grow on her. Right when she went to take a bite of the fruit, all of a sudden there was a wall in the way, well not really a wall, more of a shell. Flinching in surprise, she was more confused than scared. What the heck was happening here!? Maybe that guy had been lying.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Mood: Confused |Location: Beach|Company: Aiden
Crushing on: Aiden|Status: Single |Cash: $1000 |Wearing: [default]
OOC: x
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

The-DJ-Ghost

Aiko Kida

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:13 am
☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

Just as there are two sides to every story
User Image

The notorious playboy had found himself wandering the beach for quite some time before anything had sparked his interest. Lysander had passed what seemed to be hundreds of people, each enjoying themselves in a similar fashion. He had spotted a few different couples who seemed quite distressed, but chose to ignore them. He guessed that they would be able to figure out their own problems without his help. Besides, why should he help out anyone when there's nothing to gain from it? At least with Zariel, he'd made a friend... Maybe.

There are two sides to every person
User Image

Lysander finally chose a random spot to sit and rest for a bit. He was off his game. Normally women and men alike would be flocking to him by now. But it was understandable that they weren't. He hadn't made much connections in Soleil yet. Maybe he won't be so bored if he filled his phone with some more contacts? That was a thought. But at the moment everyone seemed to caught up in their own problems to play with him, so he thought it best to leave the search until tomorrow. Hopefully by then, things would have returned to normal. Suddenly a strange, red haired figure caught his attention. Lysander watched the male as he approached a few different people and got up to some mischief.

One we reveal to the world
User Image

The blonde leaned back in the sand and watched the strange person for a bit, lifting an arched brow with amusement when he spoke of some sort of fruit. Lysander finally chose to stand when an angry male approached the red head. This would surely make for an interesting scene. He ventured a little closer to the duo so he could hear them better, just missing the last words spoken by the red head.

And one we keep hidden inside
User Image

σσd ⋮ Intrigued σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Beach σмραɳy ⋮ People ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮What is seen in the picture

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:
Lord Yozo

oOBookwormYumiOo

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games