Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:33 pm
Genkawolf

User Image
Kalistia Le

•·················•·················•

"Ah, I was visiting multiple areas to check out what it hold and ended up here. What about you?" Smiling, she crouched down to pat the cute kitty. "Hello there, little Hiro."

With the pleased sound from the kitty and how cute it was, she let out a giggle at the sight, hand reacting to give the kitty a scratch behind the ear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:14 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick didn't mind his kitten running over to the woman like that. "Exploration? I did the same when I first moved out here and I still do with Hiro if there is a new place we haven't been at" he responded smiling. Hiro meows softly after being patted on the head then a purr from the scratch behind the ear. "As for the park we come here daily to hangout if the weather permits it" he answered the question.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:friendly.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Wind Hime Princess

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:08 pm
Genkawolf

User Image
Kalistia Le

"I see. It's good to have a place you usually go to. Sometimes switching up going to other place are nice also." She nodded, pleased to find someone who is similar. "Though, since that is the case, I'm guessing you live near here?"

That is, unless someone loves the park so much that they take a lot of time out of their schedule to take a long walk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:45 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hiro walks over to his owner once the two adults start talking more then playfully pawing at his toy. "Yes, I suppose it is nice to switch it up" he thought playing with Hiro once more, but he was continuing to listen to the woman. "Not really, but it helps to know good short cuts. This is the only park in town after all" he answered. "Although I do work nearby here" he added.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:friendly.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Wind Hime Princess

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:36 pm
Genkawolf

User Image
Kalistia Le

"Ooh, yeah. Short cuts are convenient at time." She laughed then looked a bit embarrassed, remembering the last time she got lost. "Though, I did got lost trying out a short cut once, it's a bit embarrassing."

"Ah, now that you mention it, I should find a job soon." She looked like she just remember something. Maybe having a job would help her get familiarised more with the surroundings."What's your job like?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:28 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Well, mistakes can happen" Patrick commented softly. "My method of finding shortcuts are sort of unorthodox" he mentions as he looked at the woman for a moment. Knows very little about this person so he couldn't really guess what sort of job she could be suited for. "Pretty simple with the right social skills and calm personality when dealing with customers" he answered leaving out the job description. Took out a different toy to play with Hiro to keep him happily preoccupied.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:friendly.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and a familiar stranger.

Wind Hime Princess

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:00 am
Genkawolf

User Image
Kalistia Le

"Hm, that seems simple enough. Though I'm not sure if I would say socializing with people is that easy." She nodded thoughtfully, expression a bit unsure. "Nevertheless, I would prefer a job where you can interact with people better than just concentrating on the labs or in the office, but I myself unsure if I am suitable for that kind of job."

"Ah right, I almost forgot." She clapped her hands together after some lull in the conversation, having remembered something. "My name is Kalistia, it's nice to meet you! We haven't really introduced ourselves back at the aquarium before."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:13 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"The chit chat rarely happens when servicing, but is where the tips usually come from. Never know the sort of people you may come across until the door opens" Patrick talks about his job a little bit more. "I don't really need the job just for extra money and spend off free time from my primary job" he adds revealing this is the his second job has been talking about. "There are a lot of jobs that fit that criteria especially some new ones sprouting up, but the all have a requirement in qualify whichever job you pick to go for" he informs her as a heads up about the work force in this town.
Flinches slightly because the clapping sound caught him off guard while he was looking down at Hiro. "Likewise, miss Kalistia. My name is Patrick" he replied introducing himself. "If you don't mind me asking. What places have you been to so far in this town" he asked her.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:friendly.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Kalistia.

Wind Hime Princess

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:46 am
Genkawolf

User Image
Kalistia Le

"Oh, two jobs! Is it hard to have multiple jobs at the same times?" She hummed thoughtfully, taking in the information that Partrick had helpfully provided. "I suppose that the best thing is to try a job and find whether it suits you or not, the usual traditional way. Thank you for the tips."

When she saw that he flinched at her clapping, she sent an apologetic smile at him. "Well, not much, like the streets in town, the areas near where I live, the aquarium. I had hoped to get to more places, but somehow I get lost occasionally even though I'm sure I'm not that bad at directions." The thing that she didn't add was the directions in a jungle, not in a city.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:51 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Doing room service is more of a side job. In general to have multiple jobs is timing in not letting them overlap" Patrick replied giving more advice and reveals what the job title is. "Guess I was lucky. I picked one and started at the hotel over a month now. To each his own then" he thought when the other mentions the traditional way of finding a job. "Oh, and any job you settle on there is only one paid check per month" he informs her.
"What district do you live in?" he asked Kalistia. He wondered if they in the same district. "There is a lot to see including the island where there was a spring fling recently. Would you like a tour guide?" he offers to her.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:talkative.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Kalistia.

Wind Hime Princess

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:20 am
Genkawolf

User Image
Kalistia Le

"Hmm, I see." She nodded thoughtfully. Shifting a bit at his question, she tried to remember where her was staying at. "Oh, I'm at Ombre Housing district. Speaking of which, I should be finishing setting up everything soon."

"It's just that everything is so new around here and I ended up getting so absorbed in looking around the places." She chuckled, looking a bit embarrassed but then excited. "Oh, a spring fling? That seems interesting. It'll be nice to have someone to guide around. Well, if you don't mind, of course!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:08 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick chuckles a little, "What a coincidence. We live in the same district" he comments. "That's understandable" he replied. "Yeah, for donating blood. Since I offered of course I don't mind" he responded then he closes the umbrella since still hasn't started raining. "Want to get started now or spend some more time at the park?" he asked. Picked up Hiro after packing up the toys so the kitten could sleep in his arms.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:generous.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Kalistia.

Wind Hime Princess

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:14 pm
Genkawolf

User Image
Kalistia Le

"Oh, really? It's really is an interesting coincidence! Well, it's good to know that one of the neighbors is someone I know and met before." She smiled a little at the cute little kitten that was sleeping. It seemed that the little one was tired and decided for nap time. "In that case, how about we start with the park first? I mean, you're the regular here, so you may know any interesting spots to visit here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:58 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Had that happened before, but with people that is supposed to know me in the last district. Hopefully this lasts longer that a couple of encounters since we're getting to know to each other" Patrick thought held the umbrella leaning against like one would with a baseball bat. "Hmm" he thought for a moment of what he could show her. "I could show you the plants I have tended to in the past and paths that are least taken by others like the one we're on" he said as he started to walk. He didn't think there was much to show in this park. "We come here to relax and play a little before dinner time" he said glancing back to her.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Kalistia.

Wind Hime Princess

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:33 am
Genkawolf

User Image
Kalistia Le

"That'll be nice." She was more of a plant viewer rather than a gardener, so looking plants and flowers were a relaxing activity. Furthermore, usually according to experience in the past, the path that people didn't know tend to retain its origin beauty better. Her eyes sparkled in excitement as she followed after him. "It's like brief exercise before dinner, actually. I heard it helps with your appetite."

Just as she finished talking, her stomach growled softly and she tried to nonchalantly act like no embarrassing sound had just came from her stomach. "R-Right, I mean, everyone loves enjoying good food and increasing the taste is always a plus!"  
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games