Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:44 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
As Reena and Bakuryu walked along the street, something didn't make sense to Reena. "Oniichan?" she said. "Yes?" answered Bakuryu, "What is it?" "Well something doesn't add up with that pupetter we fought, sure he was apperantly holding back, but he still took a full black lightning combo, in combonation with your black dragon taijutsu, that should be fatal, or near to it, yet he seemed barely bruised when he popped up again."

"Yeah, I thought i got him too, but he must have known what may taijutsu does if i get a solid hit that's different from when i only brush someone. He got hit, but he managed to keep me from getting any solid contacts, so all my charka explosions from my taijustu and electric shocks from the combo went off on the outside of his body, not the inside. So he took minimal damage, I'll get him next time though, now that i know what he knows, I'll do something he doesn't know about, I'll use the Union Dragon taijutsu i mastered while training with father and watching you. He'll never see that coming, cause the instant he get's used to one style, i can change instantly."
"He is one a whole different level to you Bakaryu. That's why you lost your not strong enough and lack the proper knowledge to deal with one such as he." Kai said as he appeared from the shadows.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:48 pm
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
As Reena and Bakuryu walked along the street, something didn't make sense to Reena. "Oniichan?" she said. "Yes?" answered Bakuryu, "What is it?" "Well something doesn't add up with that pupetter we fought, sure he was apperantly holding back, but he still took a full black lightning combo, in combonation with your black dragon taijutsu, that should be fatal, or near to it, yet he seemed barely bruised when he popped up again."

"Yeah, I thought i got him too, but he must have known what may taijutsu does if i get a solid hit that's different from when i only brush someone. He got hit, but he managed to keep me from getting any solid contacts, so all my charka explosions from my taijustu and electric shocks from the combo went off on the outside of his body, not the inside. So he took minimal damage, I'll get him next time though, now that i know what he knows, I'll do something he doesn't know about, I'll use the Union Dragon taijutsu i mastered while training with father and watching you. He'll never see that coming, cause the instant he get's used to one style, i can change instantly."
"He is one a whole different level to you Bakaryu. That's why you lost your not strong enough and lack the proper knowledge to deal with one such as he." Kai said as he appeared from the shadows.
"You know you didn't do much better, he still lived, unharmed, after you ice and water jutsus."  

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:26 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin smirked and held out his hand and pointed to behind Kenji.

"Oi behind you."

Kenji looked behind him... and....  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:35 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
"I can't sleep damnit! Screw sleeping! I'm gonna go train." Hytoshi says throwing open his window once again. "Tasute no jutsu!" (Camo jutsu) ((Not a real japanese word sweatdrop )) he whispers, camouflaging into the darkness. He starts to move at a slow pace. This was a drawback of the jutsu. Moving too fast would cancel out the jutsu and make Hytoshi visible. This jutsu also only lasts for 30 minutes. "Better not be seen..." he muttered. Slowly he jumps down from his windowand slowly walks to a tree. "Cancel!" he whispers. He was visible again. He ran across the grass and to the harbour and started practicing.

"A bit late for training don't you think?" Sabu said to Hytoshi while walking along the harbor.
"Who the?... Yea I guess, but I couldn't sleep." he responds, practicing some taijutsu.  

m00nPanda

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:01 pm
Shin, not really think he fell for it walked up to him and tapped his back that he turned towards him.

"I...will...just think you did that on purpose to catch me off guard. Heh."

((or))

Shin taking this opportunity to attack, leaps up and grabs his outfits shoulders and flips over him to use that momentom of force of his leap into a flip grab, and sends Kenji into the air.

((you pick which one you want to rp with, i couldn't decide))  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:55 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"You know you didn't do much better, he still lived, unharmed, after you ice and water jutsus."
"I was holding back aswell. But next time round when he get's trapped in my doujutsu he will die."  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:31 am
Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
"I can't sleep damnit! Screw sleeping! I'm gonna go train." Hytoshi says throwing open his window once again. "Tasute no jutsu!" (Camo jutsu) ((Not a real japanese word sweatdrop )) he whispers, camouflaging into the darkness. He starts to move at a slow pace. This was a drawback of the jutsu. Moving too fast would cancel out the jutsu and make Hytoshi visible. This jutsu also only lasts for 30 minutes. "Better not be seen..." he muttered. Slowly he jumps down from his windowand slowly walks to a tree. "Cancel!" he whispers. He was visible again. He ran across the grass and to the harbour and started practicing.

"A bit late for training don't you think?" Sabu said to Hytoshi while walking along the harbor.
"Who the?... Yea I guess, but I couldn't sleep." he responds, practicing some taijutsu.

"I see. I was never any good at taijutsu myself." Sabu said as he watched the younger shinobi practice. "You aren't too bad."  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:59 am
"You really try to sleep even if you don't feel like it, we should have a difficult day tommorrow." Sabu said as he walked away from Hytoshi over to where Rio, Kai and the others were standing. "You guys too. We all need our sleep."
Sabu took his own advice and made his way to his cabin for sleep.

((hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:37 am
Dragon Sneeze
"You really try to sleep even if you don't feel like it, we should have a difficult day tommorrow." Sabu said as he walked away from Hytoshi over to where Rio, Kai and the others were standing. "You guys too. We all need our sleep."

"I only ever spent the first seven years of my life in a coma the last thing I need is sleep." Kai said as he jumped across the building line away from them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:25 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

"I only ever spent the first seven years of my life in a coma the last thing I need is sleep." Kai said as he jumped across the building line away from them.

(( stare ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:45 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

(( stare ))
(( stare My how scary.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:28 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

(( stare ))
(( stare My how scary.))

((Indeed...))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:52 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin, not really think he fell for it walked up to him and tapped his back that he turned towards him.

"I...will...just think you did that on purpose to catch me off guard. Heh."

((or))

Shin taking this opportunity to attack, leaps up and grabs his outfits shoulders and flips over him to use that momentom of force of his leap into a flip grab, and sends Kenji into the air.

((you pick which one you want to rp with, i couldn't decide))

((Hehehe sorry for that, I didn't know what you planned to do....))

(2nd Option)

Out of suprise, Kenji got flunged into the air, and was heading towards a large tree. Quickly and fast as he can, Kenji flipped himself around whilst in mid-air and then hit the trunk of the tree with his feet.

Quickly, he launched himself at Shin by kicking off the tree trunk.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:06 pm
Dragon Sneeze

((Gaaaaaahhhhh!!! I thought i'd been over this! Do NOT always assume that Rio is always with the twins, and vice-versa, and on a rare ocasion (sp?) even the twins are seperate in their waking hours. (usually if Reena and Rio want to be alone). remeber I will mention who is there in the post, so don't assume! READ!))  

liz_bliz_inc

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:24 pm
Shin hearing a wood and feet in a way meet, he started to hear faint sound of wind being pushed aside. Shin felt alittle out of place from what he just did and feels he has no time to dodge so raises his arms to block instead.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games