Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:38 pm
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
"i'm sorry i couldn't do anything to save her"*shuicho said sadly*

Tharran shook his head quickly. 'No... she is still alive. She has to be' he said, knowing this somehow.
"her body is but her soul might not bwe because of the demon"*shuicho said*

'SHE SURVIVES' Tharran exclaimed, feeling saddened by Shuicho's words. He walked away from them, towards a lower elevation, and walked into the water. He winced for it was quite cold to his paws, but then continued to walk in it.
"she will be if i have anything to say about it"*shuicho said hoping tharran heard him*

Tharran was confused at what Shuicho had said, and he pondered about his words as he walked deeper into the water, his paws numb already though he took no notice.
'What do you mean?' he finally said, looking towards Shuicho.
"if i find her i will try to release her from the demon"*he said with confidence*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:42 pm
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

'SHE SURVIVES' Tharran exclaimed, feeling saddened by Shuicho's words. He walked away from them, towards a lower elevation, and walked into the water. He winced for it was quite cold to his paws, but then continued to walk in it.
"she will be if i have anything to say about it"*shuicho said hoping tharran heard him*

Tharran was confused at what Shuicho had said, and he pondered about his words as he walked deeper into the water, his paws numb already though he took no notice.
"if i find her i will try to release her from the demon"*he said with confidence*

Tharran's eyes looked up to Shuicho as if he were a god he adored. 'Would you?' he stated, feelign as if there was still plenty of hope left.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:46 pm
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

Tharran's eyes looked up to Shuicho as if he were a god he adored. 'Would you?' he stated, feelign as if there was still plenty of hope left.
"as long as you help me we can stop the demon and free them"*shuicho said with the others by his side*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:52 pm
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

"as long as you help me we can stop the demon and free them"*shuicho said with the others by his side*

Tharran smiled. 'Yes.. that would be nice' he said to himself aloud. He then realized that he wasn't able to feel his legs. He attempted to lift his front right paw towards the surface to see if it was free. He found that his legs were all numb, and he found it hard to walk through or even swim through the water (which was already up to his chest). He remained calm, for he did not want to start a commotion.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:00 pm
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

Tharran smiled. 'Yes.. that would be nice' he said to himself aloud. He then realized that he wasn't able to feel his legs. He attempted to lift his front right paw towards the surface to see if it was free. He found that his legs were all numb, and he found it hard to walk through or even swim through the water (which was already up to his chest). He remained calm, for he did not want to start a commotion.
"c'mon we have to hurry before sunrise. i can only find the cave at night"*shuicho said*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:03 pm
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

"c'mon we have to hurry before sunrise. i can only find the cave at night"*shuicho said*

((i have to go now gonk ))
Tharran was confused at this, but obeyed. It took him quite a while to get out of the water. He sat down in a fashion that hsi body covered his legs, so that it would help warm them up. He did not look to Shuicho, because he knew Shuicho would tell him to hurry up.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:07 pm
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

((i have to go now gonk ))
Tharran was confused at this, but obeyed. It took him quite a while to get out of the water. He sat down in a fashion that hsi body covered his legs, so that it would help warm them up. He did not look to Shuicho, because he knew Shuicho would tell him to hurry up.
((okay... bye))"the sun is coming up we will have to go tonight"*shuicho said*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:48 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Kiyoshi came out of the bushes and saw Sora and Arkanna, he smiled glad he found them, he hasn't seen them in awhile

Arkanna bearly even noticed Kiyoshi cause her mind was somewhere else.  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:53 pm
Sora smiled when she saw Kiyoshi,"I haven't seen you in awhile.."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:04 pm
Arkanna was still lost in her thoughts.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:09 pm
Hshi nodded his head and looked at Arkanna,"What's up with her?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:22 pm
Arkanna let out a small huff and was still staring off.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:26 pm
Sora sighed then she yelled,'ARKANNA!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:50 pm
Arkanna was startled, "What the!?" getting up she asked angrily, "What do you want?!!!!"  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:54 pm
Sora started to laugh,"Well I thought you should say hi to Kiyoshi"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games