Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pekora

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:44 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd
He said it was the eyes that bothered him.

crap...sorry I wrote that b4 re-checking the chapter.
He also said ''Former Uchiha Madara'' it could mean that he's dead or that he has seen that Sharingan before.

Kyuubi:''Ah, you're an Uchiha''.
Sasuke:''I can see it now...this was your hidden strength...who would've guessed you had this thing inside you''
Kyuubi:''You can even see me inside Naruto...this abominable Sharingan...is really the power of a cursed bloodline'' (telepathy?)
Sasuke:''It seems like this ''eye''...you have met it before...which means...your the Kyuubi?
Kyuubi:''That eye power, that chakra more cursed than mine...like the former Uchiha Madara...impossibly, you can even supress my chakra...''
Sasuke:''You know him, that guy?'' (who is he talking to?)
Kyuubi:''It will perhaps be the last time but...I wil tell you one thing...dont kill Naruto...you would regret it...''
The poor translation confused you.
The Kyuubi was talking about Madera's eye, not him having cursed chakra.

...I quote myself: ''stupid translators... stare ''

what kind of cursed chakra you mean  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:07 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd

He also said ''Former Uchiha Madara'' it could mean that he's dead or that he has seen that Sharingan before.

Sasuke:''I can see it now...this was your hidden strength...who would've guessed you had this thing inside you''
Kyuubi:''You can even see me inside Naruto...this abominable Sharingan...is really the power of a cursed bloodline'' (telepathy?)
Sasuke:''It seems like this ''eye''...you have met it before...which means...your the Kyuubi?
Kyuubi:''That eye power, that chakra more cursed than mine...like the former Uchiha Madara...impossibly, you can even supress my chakra...''
Kyuubi:''It will perhaps be the last time but...I wil tell you one thing...dont kill Naruto...you would regret it...''

The kyuubi said, "That eye power, that chakra more cursed than mine..." He was talking about the Uchina bloodline/eye. He was not calling Uchiha Madera a demon.

The cursed chakra I was talking about was the Kyuubi's.  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:55 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd

The kyuubi said, "That eye power, that chakra more cursed than mine..." He was talking about the Uchina bloodline/eye. He was not calling Uchiha Madera a demon.

didn't he also said ''...like the former uchiha madara...?''  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:34 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd

didn't he also said ''...like the former uchiha madara...?''
Yes. He was referring to Madara's EYE.  

Syndactyly

--pepper panda--

6,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:50 pm
How much of the manga has the anime caught up to?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:35 pm
sakura1291991
I'd say about 230? I don't know exactly where. The 200's. They're at least behind by 100 chapters.  

Syndactyly

slippery

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:59 am
Shikalee
sakura1291991
I'd say about 230? I don't know exactly where. The 200's. They're at least behind by 100 chapters.

Hmmm i thought everything after 146 (Valley of the End) was fillers and had nothing to do with the manga at all. Correct me if im wrong because if there are more after that that arent fillers then i gotta get them lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:33 pm
slippery
Shikalee
sakura1291991

Hmmm i thought everything after 146 (Valley of the End) was fillers and had nothing to do with the manga at all. Correct me if im wrong because if there are more after that that arent fillers then i gotta get them lol.
I was talking about the chapters. Let me find the exact chapter it ends on. I believe it was 240 or something where Kakashi Gaiden Started.

Sasuke rescue arc ended on chapter 238. Then it went on to Kakashi Gaiden 239.

Kakashi Gaiden has not been revealed yet, so the anime is up to chapter 238. 90 chapters behind, roughly.

I was talking chapters, not episodes. That is where you got confused. I have no idea what episode fillers start on.  

Syndactyly

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:48 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
liz_bliz
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
liz_bliz

Uchiha Madara was a human there big boy.

you don't know that yet
Two things:

1. He is MOST LIKELY human and
2. The Kyuubi is not a human, nor is he two people, nor is he an Uchiha; simply because demons are far too old to be people.

Kyuubi = A Jinchuuriki

I never said Madara was a monster I just said it could have been a Jinchuuriki ( Human Sacrificial Tool or something like that -__-)
It's just a theory but it mostly clarifies what Kyuubi said about him
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576

I read the stuff, cool theory, but most of it is unbacked. Almost none of the actually history and substance come near to being stated in the manga. And most of the evidence he shows is either simply inferences that could be interpreted other ways.

I like the idea, but I doubt it's truthfullness.

do you have any evidence on him being a human

the name was spoken once by the kyuubi and suddenly someone has a whole elaberate history on him? There have been absolutely no other mentionings of his name...ever. It's impossible to have gotten that information on any sort of reliable facts from just that one mentioning of him. As cool as the thoery is, he just connecting dots, some of which may not actually be there. He's only got one real dot to start with, Uchiha Madara exsisted and was a Uchiha and the Kyuubi knew him. That is the only info we really know about him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:00 am
liz_bliz
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
liz_bliz
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Two things:

1. He is MOST LIKELY human and
2. The Kyuubi is not a human, nor is he two people, nor is he an Uchiha; simply because demons are far too old to be people.

Kyuubi = A Jinchuuriki

I never said Madara was a monster I just said it could have been a Jinchuuriki ( Human Sacrificial Tool or something like that -__-)
It's just a theory but it mostly clarifies what Kyuubi said about him
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576

I read the stuff, cool theory, but most of it is unbacked. Almost none of the actually history and substance come near to being stated in the manga. And most of the evidence he shows is either simply inferences that could be interpreted other ways.

I like the idea, but I doubt it's truthfullness.

do you have any evidence on him being a human

the name was spoken once by the kyuubi and suddenly someone has a whole elaberate history on him? There have been absolutely no other mentionings of his name...ever. It's impossible to have gotten that information on any sort of reliable facts from just that one mentioning of him. As cool as the thoery is, he just connecting dots, some of which may not actually be there. He's only got one real dot to start with, Uchiha Madara exsisted and was a Uchiha and the Kyuubi knew him. That is the only info we really know about him.

well, yeah, a phrase isn't much, but it's a start.

what I want to know is why did you keep saying that Madara was a human?
yes I know he's a human but when did I say he was a monster?  

Pekora

grimgirl1

Distinct Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:57 pm
heart when orochimorrow put that seal on naruto i thought kyubi couldnt be un leashed?watt hapend?did i miss an important eppi? heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:48 am
grimgirl1
heart when orochimorrow put that seal on naruto i thought kyubi couldnt be un leashed?watt hapend?did i miss an important eppi? heart

Jiraiya unsealed it on Episode 55 of the Anime  

Pekora

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:34 am
So anyways, 330 came out. And this is a giant spoiler posts thing so... if you haven't read it...

Shikamaru's a smoker. As in he now smokes multiple cigarettes. He learns how to use Asuma's chakra blades, tells Kurenai something MEESTEERIUSS and skips the funeral. Instead, he enjoys some shogi and a nice day of cloud watching.

And um Konohamaru was his nephew, so that settles that.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:22 pm
and Naruto's jutsu is complete!  

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:50 pm
To the surprise of no one. Although his reaction to what Kakashi said was great.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games