Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ_Okami

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:40 am
*looks around* hmm. No one I know, but I guess that's cool right?
Hiya. The names Okami, or DJ_Okami, OR EVEN DJ Okay, or you can call me Wolf(y) if preffered. If you are REALLY desperate to know my ACTUAL name, it's Bill or Billy. ^-^

I'm an anime/manga fan, as well as a furry (or anthro) fan. I draw, I make music, and well, I used to write but ever since I've been out of school, it's... not appealed to me that much, but some of my abilities as a jack of all trades is coming back to me, especially the mood of roleplaying.
Because of lack of money, I haven't really enjoyed some anime's, but I have interests to many of the known ones... so yeah I'm new here... Thanks for letting me in! I hope to have fun. =)
- DJ.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:08 am
Hello!

I'm SilverPhoebs, known as Phoe/Phoebe/Phoebs, Silver Breeze, Silver, Charmed, Squishy (Don't Ask) and if you feel the urge to call me by my real name, i'll allow Maddie ^^

I just joined, being an RPer. I wanted to see what Guilds were like, so i thought that this would be a great oppertunity to poke at it ^^. I can't wait to meet everyone, and I hope to be able to RP with this Guild

SomedayLiven

Morioka Ruriko

4,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:08 am
Hello!
My RL name is Daria and that pretty girl on my avatar is one of my characters. I created her for fanfiction purposes and have thought that she need some field-testing, so we both are enjoing Gaia now.^^

As for my experience, generally I'm fic-writer. I've been roleplaying for about 6 years and quite successfully, I might add.

One year ago I decided that if I want to improve my English skill I should actually start to converse in English. Roleplaying was one of the options but it meens that I have to learn how to RP almost anew since half of RP skill is ability to write well.

So I hope I could gain some experience I needed.^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:20 am
Heheh, hey all I'm Sparks. I look forward to rping with you guys ^.^  

Sparksairpirate

Argden

Elder

2,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:33 am
Hello, I'm Paul...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:39 am
I'm new both to this website and guild! Let's see...what to say about myself...? I'm in love wit vampires if u can't tell, lol. Finished 2 novels of the Vampire Chronicles...I'm reading 'Pandora' rite now. I do write fanfiction but only on rare couples/pairing. I'm a huge Aaliyah fan (r.i.p Babygirl) And after finishing all of Anne Rice's vampire chronicles I will hopefully go on to write one on my own using Aaliyah as a main character. Like me, Aaliyah was in love wit vampires (hence her role in 'Queen of the Damned' as Queen Akasha. So till then I'll just be roleplaying my own lil character based on Aaliyah:

Name: Aaliyah
Age: Died at the young age of 21, reborn age is over 900 years
Race: vampire
bio: Aaliyah was born into a family of scientists. Her parents would travel around to explore exotic places and learn about acient mummies, temples, and people and religion. At the age of 15, Aaliyah travelled with them. She meets a young man named Louis, who is 10 years older then her. They fall in love but Aaliyah is promised to another man. After a couple of nights she notices a change in Louis, he won't come close to her and he only comes at night in which his eyes glow a bright green and his skin is hard, flawless and pale. He leaves her one night telling her he will never return and for her to go ahead and marry the man her parents chose for her. Distraught and heartbroken, Aaliyah marries the other man and has a daughter named Leticia. At the age of 21, Aaliyah's daughter is 5. Aaliyah lives alone with her husband and daughter until one night her husband is murdered by a man named Thomas. He was found completely drained of blood. Thomas pays Aaliyah a visit with another unexpected guest, Louis.
To make a long story short: Aaliyah is turned into a vampire and refuses to have her little girl live a life as one too. A misunderstanding leads Aaliyah to be seperated from her beloved Louis and his creator Thomas.
Appearance: To see her pic jus go to my profile.  

Vampire_Aaliyah

Chaxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:32 pm
Hello! Nice to meet u all. i'm new to the guild, but not to the website. So, hopefully i won't be terrible. ><  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:44 pm
how are u?  

Mimiuru123

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:49 pm
Merry Meet everyone and thanks for accepting me into this guild!

I'm Hime though I will also tolerate these following names: Hey you, Chicka, Girlie, Joy, Kaddie, Hime, Tsuki, Shoujo, Bunny, Neimi, Piper,and to a lesser degree Shanna.

I'm 21 years old and I've been roleplaying fairly regularly since I was about 12 or 13. So it's been...-pauses to count on her fingers- about 7-8 years since I started. ^_^;; I've been a member of gaia on one account or another for about 3-4 years now as well. I only just got accepted into the guild this morning.

It's nice to meet you all and I look forward to roleplaying with the people here.

Have a blessed day!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:04 pm
*walks in* hi my name is elenwyd.  

Elenwyd

Virtuous Lover

12,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Beta Critic 0

BowserAngel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:13 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Bowserangel... obviously. But you can call me Angel, Bowser, Koopabrat, Koopa, or simply Vicki. I'm 23 years old, happily married, and I have a two year old son named Damien. I have been role playing since 2002. However, I've been writing stories and the like for several years now. I even used to write video game reviews for Girl's Gaming Guide.

To be honest, I haven't participated in a role play in well over a year now... I want to get back into it, so hopefully this guild'll do the trick.

As for who I like to role play, oddly enough, Bowser is my first choice. He's like my polar opposite, but he's my favorite fictional character. He's a very complex character and I think he's quite misunderstood, lmao. Other than that, I've role played in a Sailor Moon RP and a few original RP's.

Thank you for accepting me into this guild. I look forward to role playing with fellow enthusiasts. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:45 pm
The names Brit sorry i won't write too much seems i've just returned from the dentist and am in horible pain. Well yeah my avi is a dude but obviously my name is a girl so therefore I am a girl in real life. Well nice to meet you. smile  

-The Drug-

Jen-Til

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:08 pm
Some of you might know me, some of you might not. :'D

I was formerly TiltedHaloPs44 aka Ms.Tilty before my main account (and two mules) had been taken from me. sweatdrop

I've been an avid RPer for several years, trying to perfect my style. If anyone has questions they are more than welcome to PM me about...well, just about anything, ne? Doesn't HAVE to be related to RPing, but that IS the general topic, ne? XD

Be gentle with me. wink heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:19 pm
I doubt any of you know me.. but eh.. w/e I'm Kio (Chris or CJ IRL). I've been roleplaying for the past 5-6 years. Been an RPG gamer for my whole life (was playing Final Fantasy 1 at age 3). I am currently 17 years old, almost 18.. Aug 23rd!! Hellzyea! Anyways, I'm happy to be part of this guild and hope to become very active...  

Celtic of the Fae

midnite_melodee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:32 pm
well... um hi. Im Sarah or SarahBEARR. [i wish my name was asian-like, so call me Suki or Sakura, or and fantastic anime-crazy name, preferably that starts with "s"] Im 14, but i feel im a 16 year old born two years late. I recently started rp-ing and i want to get to know the profession of it. Its a lot of fun and it seems to kill time online =] I love anime, [and i feel that in a former life i was asian] such as fma, one piece, the nelancholy of haruhi suzumiya and other things. MUsic is a soul part of me, and i mainly like rock, j-pop and some j-rap. =] and as you can see, in my siggy, i draw. well pm me if you want to know anything more  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games