Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:42 pm
Ehh... I don't really like the stuff. The outfits aren't -bad-, but they're just not my style.

In other news, I'm going human. I'm tired of the zombie skin now, and I'm sure I'd rather look normal again. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:51 pm
Diana Vulpes
Manda_Tifa
I love the Queen of Hearts dress, but I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get any tea items, even though they use tea sets in all the advertising...The samurai stuff isn't bad, but the head-pieces could be better, I guess... sweatdrop

Keep in mind that they always come out with accessories for the MC's in the Cash Shop shortly after. They might still release a tea set.
But I don't shop in the cash-shop, and stuff from there tends to be pricey in the marketplace...I think. I don't often go the the marketplace anymore.... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Pyro-Mas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:15 pm
Just like last month's sword, I like how the armor already matched my avi pretty well.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:06 pm
I love the new armor. It goes so well with my phoenix-ish avatar. Adds a nice bit of oriental flare to the form. heart  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Espresso Con Panna

Aged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:21 pm
Loving the hat 4laugh And the cheshire smile for the days I don't feel like putting an outfit together!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:55 pm
Damn..the samurai stuff would go perfect with my katana.. >.<  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:43 pm
Well, the new monthly collectibles seem to have something to do with Guitar Hero and/or rocks.

Rolling Stones? I dunno.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:03 pm
FogSage
Well, the new monthly collectibles seem to have something to do with Guitar Hero and/or rocks.

Rolling Stones? I dunno.

Better guitars would be sweet. Where'd you hear that?

Oh, and does anyone have any Envelopes they're looking to sell? I'm looking to buy 2.

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:28 pm
I give up on Gaia, or at least on buying envelopes every month.

The Rock Hard's only redeeming graces are the guitar and possibly the mic. Rock Puppy is novel, but crudely done, andI only care for the visor position. Also, the Beg position makes it look like he's having relations with your ankle.

There's no sense of originality to the MC's any more. Gaia takes popular trends and items and makes them generic so that you can stick em on your avatar. What happened to the good old days, when we had plushies and hats and items that were PART of Gaia, stuff that doesn't look like the stuff in the real world?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:41 pm
Wow I didn't even know today was the 15th, guess I've had way too much stress going on with my cat (just got back from the vet with him).

I was expecting rock puppy when I saw the add and I have to say the poses are a disappointment for him. The demonic/rockhard/whatever only has one or two poses I like. Regardless, I would still love to get my usual four letters for this month so I'll have the items to play around with and add to my collection. If anyone has some letters/this months collectibles they can sell at a good price please let me know.  

Krissim Klaw

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:54 pm
I'm glad the MC's are bad. This way I don't have to worry about spending money on something. xd

...You can throw things at me after I have my money to buy meself an evolving item. xp (A first gen is what I'm going for...but they're so expensive! ...I think I'll wait for a crappy pose to come out and then see if the price drops from bail outs. xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:24 pm
My birthday month and they're not as great as I'd hoped. xp  

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:26 pm
Well I am sure some people are ecstatic about having a Rock Puppy item, but I am not all the found of pose options.

The Demonic Mic has some redeemable poses. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:47 pm
This is the first month in a long time that I don't feel like I have to get a monthly letter. I don't like the rock puppy item, and the only thing about the demonic mic that I like is the guitar... but not that much. My criteria is usually "Has to be red and/or a weapon." No go this month.  

Pyro-Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:58 pm
After the release of the Angelic microphone a while ago, I think a lot of people are like "FINALLY" for this month...Personally, I kinda like the idea of having a drumset... xd

I'm also glad to see that they revived rock-puppy for this months MC, but I'm also not fond of the poses.... sweatdrop  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games