Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:42 pm
...And as Kane and Yuugi had some 'quality time' together, Seto sat there on Yami's bed, holding his hand.
He hadn't noticed the soot on Yami's face, and he wasn't about to, either.
One little question was going through his mind over and over again.
"What if he won't ever wake up...?"

He imagined what he had imagined earlier: Yami and him laying in beach chairs outside, next to the swimming pool. Mokuba would walk out of the mansion with a tray with lemonade and cookies.
But this time, something was wrong with the image. Mokuba was suddenly wearing a straight jacket, and Yami didn't move and was connected to a heart monitor.

He shook his head to try and get this image out, but it wouldn't work.
The dreams he had for the future were shattering as he sat there.
Even before they've ever entered that cursed mansion he had loved Yami. He always had. He had been dreaming of him every night, without ever admitting to himself how much he liked those dreams. He had woken up every morning thinking of Yami and Yami alone. And when they dueled, the thought of holding Yami in his arms had always been there. It was why he lost. He knew it, but he had never been able to tell anybody about it.

And now he had, now he finally had Yami, he was taken away from him brutally like this. It just wasn't fair. "It just isn't fair..."

I don't wanna miss a thing  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:46 pm
((haaaaaaaa I love that song. <33))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:47 pm

Kane continued to gaze at Yugi, confused as his silence. Though his eyes did not leave the others, they changed. And he was glad he assumed correctly, Yugi seemed not to mind a bit about Mokubas lust for Seto. His heart felt tight inside his cages, but it was not pounding. It was set to a steady, yet harsh rythem. His thumb feeling more warmth in Yugis face as the boy blushed. Everything he did made him look adorable, how could Mokuba actually like Seto? Compared to Yugi, Seto was nothing. But that was not much coming from him, he already found Seto as worthless.

He smiled once Yugi spoke, his smile growing. Those simple words meant a lot to him. Somehow those words made his muscles relax, that went better then he had thought. This boy had passed his test, now to wait for Mokubas approval. He hoped that Yugi would cure him of his brother complex, which would never go anywhere. The only thing it did was make Seto more distant from them, which made Mokuba more crazy. His thumb continued to stroke the boys cheek. His hand becoming increasingly warm due to the body heat.

"Can I ask a favor..I want you to try and bring Mokuba out of his brother complex. I dont trust him with anyone besides you, and the whole thing is only making things worse for him. I know he feels the same I do about you, he must. Theres no other reason I can think of that he would have not settled by now. He needs...we need you.." he replied, his tone husky.

His other hand reached for Yugis knee, keeping his balance as he inched closer. His hand still held his face, now with more strength. Once he found himself steady enough, his body leaned closer to Yugis. Their eye contact being broken by his closeing eyelids. Soon, everything went black, his other sences taking over his body. He could feel the increasing heat between them. Becoming so clsoe he could almost taste the other boys lips. This was when his heart began to pound, loosing his usual calm demeter. The hand on Yugis knee began to tremble. The world of darkness seemed so conforting now, feeling himself getting closer to the light. Then..nothing.

Had he stopped crying, his eyes seemed to no longer be sore. His face was dry, and, he was sitting. No longer on his knees but on a cusion of some sort. This was strange, where was he? Slowly his eyes opened curiously, growing in the shock.

"Wha~!" he cried, backing away.

His eyes were wide, where in hell was he? And why on earth was he about to kiss Yugi, he was never that straight forward. Sure he liked the boy, but kissing him, he barely knew him. His hands grabbed the bed for support. His eyes darted all around the room, trying to comprehend the surroundings.

"Yugi?..Wh-Where am I? Why aren't we at the hospital?" he asked in a pant.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:17 pm
Miss Chloie
[Me too! I was listening to it as I typed my reply. <3]  

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:19 pm
Kawamura Keigo
Miss Chloie

((I love that song as well 4laugh ))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:52 pm
Yuugi continued to sit on the bed as calmly as he could as the other began to lean into him. He knew that he was about to be kissed, and for some very odd reason (he thinks its odd), he couldn't have been happier with that bit of knowledge.

But then the other boy yelled and jumped back from him. He was confused at first why Kane had done that--did he suddenly change his mind or... "Mokuba! You're back!" he realized. Immediately he jumped off the bed to give the other some space and pushed the chair back to his desk. "Calm down for a second and I'll explain everything to you, okay? I know that you're really confused because you don't...remember anything...?" he took a second to glance at Mokuba's face to see if he was right. The confusion explained everything. "Would you like a glass of water or something first?" he asked, "Right now, you're in my room."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:32 am
InunaideKaiba
Kawamura Keigo
Miss Chloie

((I love that song as well 4laugh ))
[{Yesh, it's soo awesome!}]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:18 am

Trying to catch his breath, grasping at his chest as his eyes followed Yugi. This room was strange and way different then the white walls he had remembered before. All the colors played tricks on his eyes. What did Yugi mean by, he was back? Had he passed out from crying, but then how did they get to this place? Once Yugi created distance between them, he began to settle down. Now that he was not feeling crowded in, his body already felt strange. It was like the body was not right, not his own. The skin itched and his muscles clamped, like he was in a costume.

Sitting up once he had regained some oxygen, he rested his head in a hand. Rubbing his head softly, trying to gather his thoughts. Combing his fingers through his long locks. He had an extreme headache from the sudden changes. Why was he about to kiss Yugi, not as if he did not wish to. But he would have never done that, but he was only a few inches from the boy. This was all so confusing to him. Another black out, ususally these were not good signs. Everytime he blacked out, something bad happened, leaving him to take the blame. A soft turn of his head denied Yugis offer for water. Now that he knew where he was, he felt much better.

Turning to Yugi, his legs draped over the beds side once more. His hands holding him up for support. His eyes met Yugis, they looked way different then they had before.

"Your room?..what are we doing here? All I know is I had another black out. Oh no..I didnt do anything to you did I? Whta happened?!" he cried out.

At this point, he had relieved his weight from the beds side. Grabbing Yugi by the shoulders and shaking him, begging for an answer. His eyes were scared, pupils dialated. His shakes were not rough, yet they were demanding. Soon realizing that he was doing this, he let go of the boy slowly. His eyes meeting the floor, feeling awul about being so rough with Yugi.

"Sorry..usually these black outs get me in trouble. I wake up from them and then everyone is mad at me.." Mokuba explained.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:47 am
"Mokuba..." Yuugi said, feeling bad for the other. He knew exactly what he was feeling; he'd felt the same when Yami first joined him. "I said that I'd explain everything to you... But there is no way that I can answer every single one of your questions...and definately not all at once. You've got to calm down..." Yuugi tried to keep his voice soft so that Mokuba wouldn't think that he was disapointed in him or anything. It sounded like that was what he was expecting.

Yuugi knew that he'd better start but he was at loss as to what to do with himself. He decided that perhaps it would be best to just remain standing. He wanted to make sure to give Mokuba space if he needed it.

"You didn't do anything to me, but even if you did, don't worry about it...Ah..." he tried to think of something else that Mokuba had asked, "Seto and Yami are still at the hospital. Yami's still in a coma, and Seto's still...well...there....watching him for us. One of the nurses came by and told us that we had to leave--but we let him stay on the condition that he'd call us if anything were to happen...And... we came here because this is the number I gave him and I didn't want you spending the night by yourself after all thats happened in the last 72 hours...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:38 pm

He understood Yugis words and fell silent. With this silence, he found time to think over all that has happened. Nothing made sence, he remembered the nurse coming in to the room. Seto by Yamis bed side, Yami still out like a burnt light. Yugi holding him. And he could recall saying something to Yugi before he blacked out. Sratching his scalp, he could not remember anything after that. Jogging his brain to figure out how on earth Yugi got him to his house if he had passed out. His face seemed distrot, eyes clentching tight.

"But then how did I get here..I remember the nurse coming in. I was going to say..I think that Seto should stay or something like that. But before I could finish..everything went dark." he explained.

Hopefully Yugi would be able to help him figure out what was wrong. Something was not right about these blackouts. But he had no idea what it was that happend. But whatever it was, he wanted it to go away. He was tired of people hating him. People being mad at him for things he believes he did not do. But how could he prove it, there was no way. Falling back onto the bed, loosing his balance in his deep thoughts. He ran another set of fingers through his hair, the headache was increasing as his brain tried to solve this puzzle.

"Yugi...you must know. Your the only one who knows what happened back there. I blacked out, but how did I get here? Something feels wierd, I feel wierd. It's like..my body feels unreal. I dunno if that makes any sence." Mokuba said, scratching his head harder.

"You saw me black out. Sure enough you know why people seem to hate me when I wake up. Why do they hate me Yugi, these black outs made my brother hate me. Hes growing farther from me and I dont know why or what to do about it.." he choked.

His eyes began to tear up, thinking about his brother yet again. Why was this happening, why couldn't he stop it? Leaving the strains of his hair, his hands covered his eyes. As if the hands were at an attempt to push the tears back into their lairs. He did not want to cry, he was tired of crying. The thought of crying made him feel like passing out. Looking back at Yugi, his eyes growing red to the rim.

"What is wrong with me Yugi?" he asked, choking on held back sobs.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:55 pm
Yuugi's eyes moved away from Mokuba, almost as to give him a moment when they settled on a tissue box on his desk. He grabbed it and set it on the bed without a word next to the boy when he had been covering his eyes. If he needed it, then he'd take some. If he didn't, then he didn't... Yuugi figured that he may as well just make them available to the other. "As far as I can tell, there is a very simple explanation for this... but I'm not sure if you're going to believe me..." He stopped for a moment, thinking about the best way that he could tell the other. There was no easy way to say it, he discovered, so he just started. "Just a little while ago, you were sitting upright and you were talking to me. However," he said quickly, "you said your name was Kane. You introduced yourself to me as Mokuba's big brother, and someone who was born because of...well, actually, I'm not sure, but this Kane told me that his existance is because of hate... Soooo...." he trailed off again, thinking about how else to better explain this, "in short... I think you've got another you in there somewhere...kinda like Yami and I... and... the reason why everyone seems to be mad at you is because he's not a very friendly fellow...

When you blacked out recently... Thats when Kane was...well...here. He left the hospital with me, not you. We were trying to figure out why he was there and not you and we--"
he stopped himself. What if Mokuba didn't want Yuugi to know what Kane had told him about him? "...weren't sure. So, it's good that you're back..."

He scratched his brow as he tried to think of something else to say. "I'm sorry... I'm bad at explaining things to people..." He looked back at Mokuba who was now laying on the bed. He looked so upset that Yuugi had to resist the urge to dash over, throw his arms around him, and tell him that everything would be alright.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:04 am

Catching sight of the tissue through the cage of fingers, he smiled softly. Giving him his thanks before turning, fully intuned to Yugi. If Yugi knew anything, he wanted to listen. Even if it was the most farfetche'd thing, through their adventures, he had seen a lot of stuff that was crazy. But he was not Seto, he would take into account Yugis seemingly doubtful words.

"I'll believe you Yugi, I'm not Seto." he replied with a chuckle.

After that, he stopped and listened in respectable silence. His eyes seemed to be shocked, another him. Some guy named Kane was inside of him. This guy was making everyone mad at him, why would that be? And he was not his brother, wonder where he got that. Yet maybe he was, he did not understand a thing about all of this. Thinking back on it however, these black outs always did seem comforting. While deep in shadows, warm arms seem to be wrapped around him. Though it was as if these arms were what was keeping him tied there. It was as if he was in a deep peaceful sleep, then waking into a nigthmare.

He rested his head on the others pillow. The pillow molded to his form as he lay. This was a comfortable bed, like sleeping on a cloud in the ocean. This was helping him think, trying to grasp all of the facts flying around him. This Kane must have not been such a nice fellow, or his wakings would be more peaceful. But him being made of hate seemed right. It was around Gozaburo that he did have black outs like this, sometimes resulting in unhealthy long sleeps. The darkness sucked him in and kept him safe, it was there he felt safe from the man from hell. Sure Seto got worried when it happened, but Mokuba always woke fine.

And there was even one time he blacked out with Gozaburo, when he came to his sences, that was when he was beaten. The more he thought about it, the less he was liking this other guy.

"To my knowledge, he has brought me a lot of pain, not counting the past few days. I got beat by my stepfather because of him. Yet I feel calm when I black out, you think thats him hugging me? Protecting me from those who hurt me out here? In which case, I dunno if I want him to leave." Mokuba admitted.

'It's alright..you can trust him..tell him. Tell him when this all started, why it started.'

He was unsure if he should listen to these voices. Though this one seemed to be the good one, it always gave him good advice to follow. Maybe he should tell Yugi, it was hard not to trust the boy. Especially since he seemed to be the only one that understood and believed him.

"I think Kane arrived when Gozaburo was at his peak. That man was a nasty as they come..I got that first hand. He was awful to Seto yes, but I'm glad he didn't do to Seto..what he had done to me.." Mokuba started before stopping.

He was not sure if this was a good plan. He wanted to tell, but did Yugi really want to listen? Did he was to hear his sap story? Apart of him said he could tell Yugi. He did have a crush on him after all.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:23 am
"Maybe...I don't know... Whats going on with you isn't exactly what Yami and I have so..." he answered.

Yuugi didn't know anything about the Kaiba's past other than a few little details. He didn't know that Gozaboro wasn't their real father because he had only met seto in Highschool--after he'd vanished. Yuugi had often wondered what it was like, growing up on your own. He had always had at least one adult around... His father had died before he was born, so he didn't know much about him. His mother's work was outsourced and she followed it to another country so that she could still provide for her son--somewhat. Then, she'd gotten sick and died a makeshift hospital in India. Grampa was a constant presence in his life though, so even if Yami wasn't there, he wouldn't have ever felt alone.

But hearing Mokuba talk about his father, he thought it was too bad. He didn't understand why some people had bad relationships with their parents because he had always gotten along with his mother and his grandad so well.

In this case though, he was sure that Mokuba wasn't just being dramatic. It was probably the way that he formed his words that made him seem very sincere. Yuugi didn't think that Mokuba was going to tell him anything else though, because he guessed that it was just a general thing that he was talking about. Because he didn't know what else to say though, he kept silent and just watched the other.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:52 pm

The voices were still nagging him, to spill everything to Yugi. But to him, it did not seem that Yugi wanted to hear about it. Though that could've been his way of refusing to tell him. Then why did he still want to come clean? Yugi just seemed so open and trustworthy. Besides that, he needed to talk to someone. Seto was not that priority at the moment, Yugi seemed to be the one that he wanted to talk to. And it seemed that this Kane guy had grown attatched to Yugi, they were going to kiss afterall. And if some guy that wanted to hurt those around him liked Yugi, then there must be something good in the boy.

His back laying against the cusion below him. His eyes now gazing at the ceiling, counting the numerous bumps along the wall. His hands were rested on his chest, as if he were laying on a psycologist bed. Silence had filled the room once more, it seemed to do that often. This was still rather awkward, for the both of them. The sounds of the night came from the window beside Yugi's bed, along with their breathing. Gathering himself with a deep inhale and a sigh, he turned on his side.

"I forgot that you didn't know Gozaburo was my stepfather. I thought you knew when we were trapped with Noa. But yeah..my brother took over the company when he was around thirteen if I recall correctly. He worked Seto hard into unhealthy hours of the night, ripped away his childhood. But I'm glad that he did not get what Gozaburo did to me." he began.

Taking a deep gulp, he knew he was repeating somewhat of what he had said a moment ago. He was prolonging it, this was still rather hard to talk about, especially to someone who was not Seto. Once he calmed himself, he continued. There was no use turning back now.

"Gozaburo was the one who claimed my virginity as a child, not as if I wanted him to...He considered me the bonus he got for adopting my brother. Then the next day he would tell me that if it wasn't for Seto, I would be back at the orphanage. And that was one excuse to get me to stay quiet..if I told anyone, he would send me back and away from Seto. Once that stopped getting to me, he told me if I told Seto, he would do it to him too. Telling me how handsome my brother was..in sickening detail. So I never told him, he had enough to worry about. Thats when I started having the black outs." he explained.

Tears were streaming down his face, one hand grasping at his arm. The words brought the memories to him. His body was trembling softly, muscles clamping up. It felt strange, finally telling someone about the senarios.

"Then Seto hit me to confuse Gozaburo, make him think that he had won me. Since I owned a small bit of the percent of the company, it was a fight over me. Seto knew I would go with him, and give him what percent I owned. But Gozaburo thought he had me, but I would never give that b*****d my percent. That might be where Kane started to hate Seto. Apart of me still hurts to that memory, even though I understand his reasons for doing it." Mokuba continued on, tears streaming without a blink of his eye.

"Thats when it all started..Kanes arrival to Gozaburo got me abused during his..time with me.." he finished. Closing his eyes letting fresh tears stain his cheeks.

It was a large baby step, Gozaburo was the one who hurt him most. What happened in the mansion he would get to later. He did not want to feel like more of a burden then he had felt already.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:47 am
( crying Poor Moki DUDE this is probably my last post here for this month and beyond! surprised )  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games