Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:31 pm
Seilene felt helpless as Sora began to cough, "New area.... then we better get to Kiyoshi and ask for some help." She then tried to help Sora along.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:37 pm
Sora nodded and she let Seilene help her  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:45 pm
Seilene helped Sora back to the clearing, where Kiyoshi was still sleeping.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:46 pm
Hero saw Seilene and Sora come into the clearing and asked"have you seen Arkanna?"

"She left when we left.."Sora said quietly

Kiyoshi started to snore softly  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:02 pm
Seilene helped Sora down and sat down, "Yea she did, hope she comes back soon....." she said softly.

Arkanna found a huge rock to sit on and jumped on it. Looking around she noticed the edge of the forest, "I'd better head back..." she thought to herself, turning around she started back.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:03 pm
Sora laid her head on Seilene and fell asleep  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:15 pm
Seilene jumped alittle, not knowing that Sora would lay on her. Then smiling she sat there letting Sora sleep.

Arkanna was half way back.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:14 am
Sora mumbled something in her sleep

"Why did you guys try to bring down this huge buck?"Hero askes  

Nutella Mocha

SagaciousDaemonlord

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:28 pm
applz

Almirrah laughed a bit. Before he strikes... she thought over and over in her head. 'Perhaps, but most damages are immune to me' she reminded Bane, now walkign beside him again.

"Yes I know. But This didn't seem like a regular cougar... He had an eerie aura about him... I couldn't tell what it was, but it's definitely not of this world..."
We reach the cave and I look at you and say "Shall we go?" and Bane walks forward a few steps...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:22 pm
Sora woke up feeling a little better and saw that she was leaning on Seilene..."Oh sry Seilene!!"Sora said getting up...making her back hurt  

Nutella Mocha

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:14 am
Branwen glances about thinking about her new son. She can't wait to introduce him to Shuicho. It reminded her how much she missed Shuicho.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:55 am
SagaciousDaemonlord
applz

Almirrah laughed a bit. Before he strikes... she thought over and over in her head. 'Perhaps, but most damages are immune to me' she reminded Bane, now walkign beside him again.

"Yes I know. But This didn't seem like a regular cougar... He had an eerie aura about him... I couldn't tell what it was, but it's definitely not of this world..."
We reach the cave and I look at you and say "Shall we go?" and Bane walks forward a few steps...

Almirrah nodded, looking to Bane before silently entering the cave. When she was invisible in its shadow, she looked back, her yellow snake-like eyes contrasted against the darkness. 'How far in is it' she asked in a soft voice, as if to not disturb the silence in the cave.

applz

applz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:01 pm
princessLunaBlueWolf
Branwen glances about thinking about her new son. She can't wait to introduce him to Shuicho. It reminded her how much she missed Shuicho.

Timber was exploring the familiar forest routes she used to take, stopping suddenly at the familiar scent of another. She was up on a hill behind several trees, and then saw Branwen below! 'Branwen!' she called out, running to her. She last remembered seeing her back when they had been enountered by the two wolves.
Timber looked aorund, once she was several fete away from Branwen. 'Where's Zayra?' she asked, not seeing her following behind her mother as usual.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:16 am
applz

Almirrah nodded, looking to Bane before silently entering the cave. When she was invisible in its shadow, she looked back, her yellow snake-like eyes contrasted against the darkness. 'How far in is it' she asked in a soft voice, as if to not disturb the silence in the cave.

Bane continued to walk slowly while looking deeper into the cave as he whispered "I really don't know... I can smell him... He's in the area..." Suddenly, we hear a demonic growl from behind us and we both turn and the cougar has now grown huge with bright red glowing eyes that lit up the cave in a dim red... "He's grown bigger!" Bane says as he watches the cougar very cautiously... The cougar is now about 5 times bigger than Bane and looks very hungry... "Prepare yourself Almirrah..."  

SagaciousDaemonlord

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Akeji walkes through the forest, though not for his usual exploration, but instead, he was busy thinking of his future with his new family.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games