Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:34 pm
"ya know i swear i heard my name"*shuicho said walking out of the shadows*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:38 am
As she looked she traveled farther up into the mountains and made her home near the very top.  

Verlindaine333

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:27 am
Kalten was about to run away, for he did not feel comfortable being around Karama and any others at this time. He saw Shuicho emerge form the shadows and so he turned towards him quickly. He wondered if his feelings reflected in his eyes, and remembered that Shuicho was able to read minds long ago.
Kalten backed away slowly, allowing the shadows to wrap themselves about him like a heavy dark cloak.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:32 am
"don't be afraid kal it's just shuicho"*karama said*"yep just plain ol' me"*shuicho said smiling*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:27 am
Kalten wished his parents were here. He longed for them for so long, and he remembered the last time he had seen them... their spirits locked in that stone. He hoped they were able to escape, as he did, and he hoped they were not too worried about him.
He gave a deep sigh, dropping hsi head so that he stared blankly at the dark terrain.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:17 am
"Kalten we are going to save them"*shuicho and karama said at the same time*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:53 pm
Zurian sat there for a moment before noticeing a pole, he looked up confused.
Ankur was standing over the hole, allowing the tip of her scythe to rest in the hole, "Grab on.." she said in a light, calm voice.

Zurian nodded and grabbed the handle, he was then quickly lifted out. Standing up he rubbed his head, "Hey thanx.." he said with a smile.

Ankur looked at him and turned walking away, "Please be more careful next time pup...."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:03 pm
{x}
Tumorias walked out of the bushes to see a pup and a female...she just stood there watching them
{x}

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:15 pm
Zurian watched Ankur walk away and then realized what she said, running after her, "Hey I'm not a pup!!! This is just a stupid spell Sulkrai put on me!!"

Ankur stopped when her scythe starting glowing blue, touching the tip she nodded and looked into the bushes, but then turned to Zurian when he ran to her, "A spell?" she said lightly. Then knocked Zurian on the head with her scythe.

Zurian fell down and grabbed his head, "Ow!!" Then felt himself return to normal. He looked at his hands and then looked up, "How'd you..."

Ankur closed and eye and put her finger across her mouth,"Tis a secret (sp?)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:18 pm
{x}
Tumorias watched them go then she caught a whiff of Sora's scent she smiled and ran towards it hoping she would now where her beloved brother was
{x}

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:26 pm
Zurian got up and held out his hand, "Thanks once again, my name is Zurian...."

Ankur looked at his hand and turned around walking away, "I'm called Ankur....pleasure to meet you, but I must be going..." she said and left Zurian standing there his hand still out.

Zurian watched her leave, pulling back his hand, he whistled softly. Then smiling he walked back to Hero and the others.

((He still thinks Arkanna and Sora are w/ Hero))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:34 pm
{x}
Tumorias saw Sora and almost jumped for joy,"Sora do you know where Hero is?"

Sora looked at Tumorias and nodded,and pointed north with her paw,"He is that way."

Tumorias smiled,"Thanks Sora!",and she runs off towards the direction,then she notices Hero she slowed down a bit and sat next to him,"Brother?"

"Hnn?",Hero muttered as he looked at her.
{x}

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:43 pm
Zurian's thoughts were racing as he came across Sora, "Hey Sora..." he said sitting down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:48 pm
{x}
Sora looked at Zurian and turned human,"Hey.."
she looked at his face,"Is there somethin wrong...",then she finally noticed he was back to normal,and looked at him strangely.."When did you go see Sulkrai?"
{x}

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:05 pm
Zurian looked at her, "I didn't go see Sulkrai....." he rubbed the top of his head, "I fell into a hole and this wolf with a huge scythe came along and helped me out. Then she called me a pup and I said that i was an adult not a pup and had a spell on me. So she somehow turned me normal and gave me a huge bump in the process..." he said still rubbing his head.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games