Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
~So Who are you (Pic Post .Lets see those smiling faces )~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:35 pm
SanctuaryLuna
Ronzalpha201
Beware The Penguin
CCxLenalee
Beware The Penguin
Minjonet the Marionette
Pain..traffic..I prefer plant sex.

How about plant sex upside down on a unicycle going 95mph down a lockness monster?

um.... who the hell would have sex there? O-o.... before you do anything u get dizzy....

Plants.

lolz.....but then again, plants are not people......unless.......meh, science advances too fast anyways....

... dont remind me of tentacle monsters...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:33 pm
tkdauronXIII
SanctuaryLuna
Ronzalpha201
Beware The Penguin
CCxLenalee

um.... who the hell would have sex there? O-o.... before you do anything u get dizzy....

Plants.

lolz.....but then again, plants are not people......unless.......meh, science advances too fast anyways....

lolz tentacle monsters XD i remember that thing... it was so funny hahahahha  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So...yesh...I gotz my hair cut

It lookiths normal >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:15 pm
The last post that was made in this thread. Was post 1337, just thought I would point that out in case people didn't notice. 3nodding

This isn't the first time I've heard someone mention these tentacle monsters. I thought it was just some original smart-alick statement when I heard it. You are saying there was actually some sort of comedy skit. Or something like that with these creatures. Sounds a bit odd to me.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:34 pm
Beware The Penguin
How about plant sex upside down on a unicycle going 95mph down a lockness monster?

Hot.

SanctuaryLuna

What's worse than tentacle monsters?

Rapist tentacle monsters.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:49 pm
Minjonet the Marionette
Beware The Penguin

Hot.

SanctuaryLuna

What's worse than tentacle monsters?

Rapist tentacle monsters.

Yeah...everyone mentioned tentacles a bit too much at the anime festival that I went to in the 18+ panels...Funny how everyone reacts to it everytime it's mentioned. Split opinions on that one lol!  

tkdauronXIII

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:51 am
As much as I'm for crazy and wild plant sex, I can't say I feel the same about tentacle monsters. It doesn't exactly push my buttons, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:36 am
I'm intervening, This conversation has gone far enough

Drop it, now.  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:55 pm
Dammie-kins

Drop it, now.

yeah......i don't exactly know how we got from pollination to tentacles......weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:58 pm
Ronzalpha201
Dammie-kins

Drop it, now.

yeah......i don't exactly know how we got from pollination to tentacles......weird.

Neither do I that is why I am saying drop the damn subject, It is merely worthless to think about.

i believe that it is simply the perversion of teenage minds, and other influences.  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:09 pm
Dammie-kins
Ronzalpha201
Dammie-kins

Drop it, now.

Neither do I that is why I am saying drop the damn subject, It is merely worthless to think about.

i believe that it is simply the perversion of teenage minds, and other influences.

then again, you should understand. you were once a teen too. right?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:43 pm
I think I stopped being a moody teenager around 14 because of the situations, although I digress I hope I hold myself over the standards of those that govern the younger generations.

But yes, I was once too, but I didn't come out and say "TENTACLE RAPE!" randomly, or however that thing played out, the perversions were left for my mind. This is a totally different argument though, so I thank you for the backing of my decision.  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:18 pm
Dammie-kins
I think I stopped being a moody teenager around 14 because of the situations, although I digress I hope I hold myself over the standards of those that govern the younger generations.

But yes, I was once too, but I didn't come out and say "TENTACLE RAPE!" randomly, or however that thing played out, the perversions were left for my mind. This is a totally different argument though, so I thank you for the backing of my decision.

lolz. i agree. sorta got over that a long time ago...and tentacle rape would not be the first thing to come to my mind wither...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:38 pm
Dang....you guys are a kinky lot. -_-'' - no comment - I don't want to start anything.....lol. XD

User Image

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:08 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Dang....you guys are a kinky lot. -_-'' - no comment - I don't want to start anything.....lol. XD

User Image

cool manipulation! it's a bit freaky though....esp from the pose. no offense. and the lavender is a bit too bold...perhaps a softer foliage of colors?  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games