Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:54 pm
''Stay back, as happy as you are. You have to leave.'' Estelluna said growling. ''Cho hurry.'' Cho looking back at Jammer growled taking the others atop her back. ''Jammer, so long I've waited, to feel life wither away from you. To bring peace back to here.'' Estelluna growled leaping forward. Estelluna was about the size of a yearling compared to Jammer, but as the others joined in, Jammmer got weaker. But that wasn't enough, shaking them off, they ran back biting everywhere. But soon battled was over, one weakened by battle they found the others. ''Look, the sky's returning to normal.'' Cho pointed to the blood sky turning colblat blue.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:22 pm
"Oh, wow." Karissa was dazed by all that had happened.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:33 pm
"Double wow" Arianna said. "Does this mean that we can go back home now?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:22 am
''Soon.'' Cho said quietly returning for her wounded sister. Estelluna sighed dragging herself along, Cer and the other behind her.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:29 am
"You guys alright?" Arianna asked. "Can I do anything?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:50 am
Silently, without waiting to ask, Karissa went and offered her support to Estelluna. "We'll have to change Hoshi back before we go home." were the first words she finally said.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:39 pm
Rachel smiled that they were...kind of back to normal, if thats what you would say. Because Estelluna had said to stay back, Rachel ran up and hugged Cer first, and then the rest of the pack, smiling brightly, she stood in front of Estelluna with a question in her eyes. "I'm so glad we found you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:27 pm
"Not as glad as I am. Why did you guys run off like that?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:36 pm
''No where fine.'' Cho said helping Estelluna.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:06 pm
Rachel walked straight up to Estelluna and hugged her tightly, barely noticing when she growled...barely. "Don't you ever scare me that much again!"  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:14 am
''Let's leave.'' Cho said turning human.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:40 pm
"I'd like that," Karissa said. "Everyone here and accounted for? Good. How do we get home?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:22 pm
''There.'' Cho said breaking a rock to reveal a portal.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:20 pm
"Sweet." Said Rachel, running towards the portal. "Come on everyone!" She said with a juvenile eagerness.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:53 pm
Arianna ran to the portal and jumped through, laying down on the sweet, lush grass. "Oh I never thought I'd be this happy to be here" Arianna said, laughing, she turned around and lay on her stomach. "I don't know about you guys, but I don't think it can get any better than this" Arianna commented.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games