Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:45 pm
one thing that kind of dissopointed me was the lack of ARc troopers in BF2 i love ARC troopers  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:09 pm
I didn't really care. What there was satisfied me.  

elvisnake

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:01 pm
NickCpointless
one thing that kind of dissopointed me was the lack of ARc troopers in BF2 i love ARC troopers

I had some problems with the BF series.

It was too obstrusive in the "class" systme. Sure, it was alright for someone who doesn't like depth. But the freakin ARC Rocket Launcher and the JTrooper cannon did squat. You missed half the time because the enemy moves so fast and then you ran out of ammo. I'd have liked to see an array of weapons that you could unlock w/ more points earned, such as how you earn the different classes of trooper.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:02 pm
that would have been cool.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:04 pm
Imagine a Jet Trooper with pistols rather than that stupid EMP.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:05 pm
Yeah, that'd be nice... Plus they should let Jango dual weild. The single pistol just sucks compared to Boba's rifle.  

elvisnake

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:16 pm
Oh yeah. A duel-wielding Jango would be sweet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:43 pm
Yea...

I would prefer that you could pick your weapon layout before game play, and then you're stuck with it for the entire level, myself.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:24 pm
Well, being able to reassign after death makes some sense, since you're a new person and all, but all of this switching during a life is dumb.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:23 am
to be honist the battles still arnt big and star wars like IMO but i suppose they cant be to big or online would just be lagged to hell  

NickCpointless

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:40 am
Dude, If you can make a game, even single player, that features more than 200 people on a map simultaneously fighting with observable results, you would be god.

You realize that even in the mods that make the battes "realistic" that only the people you see fighting are recorded on the maps? The programming provides the ability for only visible units to be actually running the programed fights.

So it is impossible to really have a battle of Geonosis, but who really cares?

Id rather have sixty quality units shooting and using tactics above 200 units any day.

And having more units doesn't really add to the realism of the fight scenes anyway, since you'd have to have formations and battle strategies incorportated, rather than just units running around aimlessly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:54 am
Nelowulf
Dude, If you can make a game, even single player, that features more than 200 people on a map simultaneously fighting with observable results, you would be god.

You realize that even in the mods that make the battes "realistic" that only the people you see fighting are recorded on the maps? The programming provides the ability for only visible units to be actually running the programed fights.

So it is impossible to really have a battle of Geonosis, but who really cares?

Id rather have sixty quality units shooting and using tactics above 200 units any day.

And having more units doesn't really add to the realism of the fight scenes anyway, since you'd have to have formations and battle strategies incorportated, rather than just units running around aimlessly.

Yeah. For an action game, they should keep a limited number of units. Now, for a strategy game...  

Count of Moogi Cristo

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:54 pm
just google it.

Often times putting a little effort into the task will accomplish it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:07 pm
I just heard that the chick that did Bastila's voice in KotOR 1 is also Etna in D2! heart  

AFK Masturbating

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:54 pm
lol

CW will find everything that can relate to her beloved D2.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games