Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:33 pm
Sira gripped his fist causing the fire to die. He rubbed his eye's then stood up slowly and sighed. "I have morning patrol so I've got to head out soon.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:36 pm
"You do? Don't you mean 'we'? Remember, I said that I would come with you on your morning patrol." Ai said smiling.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:39 pm
Sira smiled glad that Ai had remembered. He held out his hand helping her up. "I'm glad you remembered cause I forgot."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:45 pm
"Well, I wouldn't forget about spending time with you." Ai took Sira's hand and stood up, streching. "But before we go, I think we should change our clothes. They were soaked last night and are still a little wet."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:48 pm
"Yeah I'll be right back.." Sira said heading down the hall to his room to change.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:53 pm
"Ok. I'm gunna go change too." Ai said loud enough for Sira to hear as she headed to her house.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:01 pm
Sira came out a few minutes later wearing a black T-shirt the left shoulder had his clan's symbol emblazoned on it. He walked outside and leaned against Ai's house waiting for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:09 pm
Ai came out about a minute after Sira did, wearing a black tank top with net top and a black skirt. "Ready?" She asked smiling.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:15 pm
"Yep." Sira said smiling back. He took Ai's hand and headed down the street.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:22 pm
"I really hope there are no Akatsuki." Ai said thinking about the attacks.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:31 pm
"I do too.... But you know there will be.. eventually.." Sira said keeping his eye's open for anything suspicious. 'Next time we'll be ready...' He told himself silently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:37 pm
Ai nodded. "Yes, I know. But life would be alot easier if there where no such Akatsuki."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:44 pm
((we need chaos!!))

"You here that Itachi? The girl wishes we didn't exist..." Kisame said from behind Sira and Ai. He lifted up his straw hat smiling menacingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:51 pm
(Yay, chaos!! lol)
Ai stood up straight, a little afraid to turn around. "Ki-Kisame?" She asked forcing herself to look behind her. "Kisame!" She pulled out a kunai and jumped back, only to run into someone.
"Heh. Well she won't have to worry about that soon enough." Itachi was standing behind her and held his hat in his hand by his side.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:57 pm
Sira turned around facing Itachi. "You're right because in a few minutes you won't exist.." He said unsheathing his katana. He stood still for a moment trying to keep up with Kisame and Itachi's action's.

"This kid has some nerve!" Kisame said sounding more amused than anything. He gripped the handle of shark skin glancing up at Itachi.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games