Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:05 pm

*rushes in at the last second with the twin devil guns and completely obliterates the group* lola are you alright? speak to me lola...lola. i didn't get my goodbye, and now your killers will pay. *turns around and drinks a potion* GRAAAAAH! YOURE DEAD!!! DEMON BLASTERS *rapidly fires guns then pulls out 10 more and repeats the process and the guns stay in the air and rapidly fire* lola i wont lose you. *pulls out small vial* tears of love. heal her, bring her back to me.... lola, lola can you hear me?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:07 pm

she opens her eyes and sees Necross "wh-what happend, i thought i was dead" she said looking at him "how did you bring me back?"

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:14 pm

im telling ya, im prepared for everything, and not only that but you attract trouble, first your room now the dining room. jeez, im starting to think im on the gates to heaven, starting to feel like a guardian angel. I made this potion a long time ago, i tried to save my mother with it, she got stabbed by my father, i was too late, so i vowed that i would always keep this in memory of her, i never thought i would need to use it. its called the tears of love. you put 3 drops on someones body and you say what you want done. and as long as you love them youll get what you wanted. but one second im gonna get the guys *turns around to the firing guns and grabs 2* come on drop the barrier... no then ill break it, BREAKER BULLETS!!! *opens fire and shatters their shields* PARALYSIS THUNDER *casts the magic* phew ok lola, help me drag them downstairs to the lab.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:17 pm

King_of_the_Hearts_666
im telling ya, im prepared for everything, and not only that but you attract trouble, first your room now the dining room. jeez, im starting to think im on the gates to heaven, starting to feel like a guardian angel. I made this potion a long time ago, i tried to save my mother with it, she got stabbed by my father, i was too late, so i vowed that i would always keep this in memory of her, i never thought i would need to use it. its called the tears of love. you put 3 drops on someones body and you say what you want done. and as long as you love them youll get what you wanted. but one second im gonna get the guys *turns around to the firing guns and grabs 2* come on drop the barrier... no then ill break it, BREAKER BULLETS!!! *opens fire and shatters their shields* PARALYSIS THUNDER *casts the magic* phew ok lola, help me drag them downstairs to the lab.

[Whoa..nice! xD]

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:17 pm

she sat up shaking her head "thanks" she smiles and stands up, she walks over and helps him with the people,taking them to the lab "oh and one more thing" she smiles and kisses him "your my love" she said smiling, she looked around "so what do we do with them?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:18 pm

Marr looked down from the clouds speaking to one of his close friends. It seems Necros does indeed have some good in him. There might be hope for him after all.

???- Don't forget, there is still plenty of time till his judgement for him to slip up. Also, don't forget you can't visit earth for a year since you journeyed there recently.

Marr- It doesn't matter, I did what I went there to do. I even left an angent of light there to help them out.

An alter appeared in a random place in the forest. Inside it had a sleeping champion with a gem in his forehead.

LanceCalvis
Crew

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:21 pm

*Walks around* ......Where am I? Who am I? [I look the same.] Well then I minus well find out where I am.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:24 pm

well first my surgeons and i are going to temporarily destroy their nerves that way they cant harm us or break out, then they are going to check them and see if they are heartless or nobodies. then they are going to go inside their mind and find their greatest fear then im going to question them. but they will not be released, friend or foe. i want these people that are hunting you in my captiv... *senses powerful good energy* hmm news travels fast. theres a powerful energy burst, did you feel it? I think it came from the forest to the north. but who would be up there beside my guard skeletons. well im going to check it out. you can come if you want but take an energy potion *hands her an energy potion* they mustve drained you pretty good.

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:24 pm

*Pulls out book* What's this? *Hair changes to the essence of water* gonk Whaaaaaaa??????? *Runs around* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:27 pm

she takes the potion "thanks" she said smiling "yea ill come along" she looked around "oh by the way what was that potiont thing you had in your hands earlier?" she asked curious "it looked like a spell of some what'

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:31 pm

*Walks around* Uh..I'm obviously in a forest...now to get out..maybe there is something in this bag... *Rummages around in bag* Hmm...ah! *Pulls out potion that I[We?] got from Necross* ...T.T...what this?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:37 pm

Walks around "Hmm... I wonder... wher is everybody...?"

La Petite Ange

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:39 pm

you mean the ones that i had in my bag that got scattered all over the floor. or the bright white one that i just put away. *rummages in bag and tries to find a particular potion. *thinks to self* (holy crap some of my love potions are missing, where did they go. sora mustve been awful sneaky and taken one. oh well im sure shes smart enough to figure out a good use for it.)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games