Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:58 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
"w-what do you mean?" she asked confused "how does me being with him affect that?"

"Well... for you to be Queen, you will have to get married.... you will need to have an arranged matrinomy with a man that you don't even know.... and I'm sure you don't want that, do you?" sighs a bit. "So, since I know that you want to be with Marcus.... i'll give the throne to your sister..... if she survives."
she stood up "why cant the rules change? huh, this is not fair" she walked out of her room

"Bella! Wait!" follows her and sighs. "I've already broken a lot of rules for letting Marcus live here, and to be with you. I want you and him to be the future King and Queen of Valdamt, but I cant brake anymore rules!"
"then how about making new rules, if we become king and Queen maybe we can reunite the lycans with us and stop having these wars"

"Don't you think I've tried? The vampires just won't accept having a Lycan for a king! That's why they want Tomoe to take the throne, because they can make her marry anytone they choose!"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:01 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
"w-what do you mean?" she asked confused "how does me being with him affect that?"

"Well... for you to be Queen, you will have to get married.... you will need to have an arranged matrinomy with a man that you don't even know.... and I'm sure you don't want that, do you?" sighs a bit. "So, since I know that you want to be with Marcus.... i'll give the throne to your sister..... if she survives."
she stood up "why cant the rules change? huh, this is not fair" she walked out of her room

"Bella! Wait!" follows her and sighs. "I've already broken a lot of rules for letting Marcus live here, and to be with you. I want you and him to be the future King and Queen of Valdamt, but I cant brake anymore rules!"
"then how about making new rules, if we become king and Queen maybe we can reunite the lycans with us and stop having these wars"

"Don't you think I've tried? The vampires just won't accept having a Lycan for a king! That's why they want Tomoe to take the throne, because they can make her marry anytone they choose!"
"Just because he's different doesnt mean he's evil, they will have to understand, what if my sister dies when she is on the throne? huh? then i will have to take it, if they want our race to be vanished from this world then fine, but if we connect with them then we can stop all of this fighting"

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:03 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"Just because he's different doesnt mean he's evil, they will have to understand, what if my sister dies when she is on the throne? huh? then i will have to take it, if they want our race to be vanished from this world then fine, but if we connect with them then we can stop all of this fighting"

Sighs again. "If Tomoe dies, then another vampire from the castle will take her place. I know it's unfair, but I've tried everything!"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:05 pm

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

Sighs again. "If Tomoe dies, then another vampire from the castle will take her place. I know it's unfair, but I've tried everything!"
she turned away from him "if thats what you want then fine, you should be in control, not them" she walked away from him, tears running down

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:07 pm

Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

she turned away from him "if thats what you want then fine, you should be in control, not them" she walked away from him, tears running down

Sighs again. "Great going, Valdamt... you made her cry...." rubs his temples. "I'll.... think of something then..."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:09 pm

she wiped her face "New arival? i wonder what that could mean" she said thinking to herself, she sighs "this isnt fair"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:11 pm

marcus walks around and sees bella crying
{lol back i just got message bombed read what was going on}
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:12 pm

{alot XP long story short, cant be queen if she is with you} she wiped her face "this isnt fair" she whispered

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:13 pm

Aprilbaby1
{alot XP long story short, cant be queen if she is with you} she wiped her face "this isnt fair" she whispered
marcus walked up to her and sat next to her pulling her close
whats wrong
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:15 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
whats wrong
she looked at him "dad says that if i want to be queen i have to marry someone i dont know, and if i dont, the throne goes to my sister, and if she dies it goes to another vampire, they dont like the idea of having a lycan as a king"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:17 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
whats wrong
she looked at him "dad says that if i want to be queen i have to marry someone i dont know, and if i dont, the throne goes to my sister, and if she dies it goes to another vampire, they dont like the idea of having a lycan as a king"
its only because vampires and lycans hold grudges against each other and most of them are so old that few remember what the grudge is
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:18 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
whats wrong
its only because vampires and lycans hold grudges against each other and most of them are so old that few remember what the grudge is
she wiped her face "i know, but, it just doesnt seem fair, that they are that hateful"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:20 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
whats wrong
she wiped her face "i know, but, it just doesnt seem fair, that they are that hateful"

its just a fact of life and your father is sadend by it to but we all have to face it and try in our own ways to fix it
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:20 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
whats wrong

Tomoe sees them and walks toward them, limping."Hi guys!.... am I interrupting?" she asks them, smiling softly.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:21 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
whats wrong

its just a fact of life and your father is sadend by it to but we all have to face it and try in our own ways to fix it
'yea i guess your right" she looked at him "i just wish they would understand" she looked at her sister "hey sis"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games