Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:12 pm

o well then my bad but if u do side wit them then u'll die in the process jus to let u kno
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:13 pm

soren sat on the box that had his stuff in it and drank a glass of water
soren:im a bad rebal leader how could i let this happen

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:15 pm

she stood in front of him "no your not, you a good leader" she smiled "your a good leader to me, tought me everything i know"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:16 pm

He entered the castle, heading upstairs to go to sleep.
(I've got no clue what's going on >.>)

Repressed Memories

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:16 pm

"Please. We both know I had top grades in our classes. Swordsmanship, Archery, Magic. You were in my shadow the whole time. Anyways, I have been assigned guard duty for this girl, you and the guards should leave."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:18 pm

Aprilbaby1
she stood in front of him "no your not, you a good leader" she smiled "your a good leader to me, tought me everything i know"
ya but i am the couse of so many people having to leave there homes behind
kevin:stop beating your self up its not your fault
he hands him a beer
kevin:here you can have the last of it and here
kevin hands angelita a small barrel
its for the road

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:20 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he hands him a beer
its for the road
"thanks" she said holding it, she looked at soren "your saving them, if they stay here they will get hurt by the king" she set the barrel down and sat in front of him "dont be that way, come on, cheer up, you saved my dad, that should mean something..."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:21 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he hands him a beer
its for the road
"thanks" she said holding it, she looked at soren "your saving them, if they stay here they will get hurt by the king" she set the barrel down and sat in front of him "dont be that way, come on, cheer up, you saved my dad, that should mean something..."

it does and i feel a little better....its just why all the blood shed and the violence

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:23 pm

Hiroshi Etai
"Please. We both know I had top grades in our classes. Swordsmanship, Archery, Magic. You were in my shadow the whole time. Anyways, I have been assigned guard duty for this girl, you and the guards should leave."

hmm well my magic has improved a lot since then but ill let u carry on wit guard duty
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:24 pm

"So bored!" he yelled out his window, sighing. "You know what, I'm gonna go look for the rebel's....maybe find someone to kill," he said, grinning, walking back outside.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:24 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he hands him a beer
its for the road

it does and i feel a little better....its just why all the blood shed and the violence
"im not sure, its the fight going on between our side and the kings" she looked down thinking "just wish, there were some way to stop them, or a peace treaty"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:25 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he hands him a beer
its for the road

*Logen appeared from the wind behind them all*

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:25 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he hands him a beer
its for the road

"im not sure, its the fight going on between our side and the kings" she looked down thinking "just wish, there were some way to stop them, or a peace treaty"
when it comes to a king that feels he deserves everything that cant be done
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:27 pm

"Right, see you three at the barracks." Hiro walks to the other side of the room and sits on the stool next to the door of the cage.

o0-Nate_River-0o

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:29 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he hands him a beer
its for the road

*Logen appeared from the wind behind them all*

kevin looks at her
kevin:care for a drink we have to get rid of what cant be brought with us
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games