Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:05 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
{ok im starting the rp}
nemo eats the beef shank at the restaurant and looks around at how few people where there
hmmm you'd think with this good of food there would be more people here
"true, but its nice, plus its a quiet little town as well, so there are not that many people' (back)

yeah but still its like a jewel of a resturant i could sit here all day eating there food
(welcome back)
(thx) she smiled "yea its pretty cool here, when im down or bored, i come here and help them" she looked around "
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:12 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
{ok im starting the rp}
nemo eats the beef shank at the restaurant and looks around at how few people where there
"true, but its nice, plus its a quiet little town as well, so there are not that many people' (back)

yeah but still its like a jewel of a resturant i could sit here all day eating there food
(welcome back)
(thx) she smiled "yea its pretty cool here, when im down or bored, i come here and help them" she looked around "
iv never noticed you down before you seem to happy to ever be down

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:14 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
{ok im starting the rp}

(welcome back)
she looks out the window "i dont show my feelings that much, i hide them behind a smile, thats why it looks like im always happy, its kinda hard to trust people that quickly, i learned that the hard way"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:16 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
{ok im starting the rp}

(welcome back)
she looks out the window "i dont show my feelings that much, i hide them behind a smile, thats why it looks like im always happy, its kinda hard to trust people that quickly, i learned that the hard way"
well you can trust me
how did you learn it the hard way?

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:44 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

(welcome back)
well you can trust me
(sry having computer prob.) she sighs "well i told someone what i was and i thought i could trust them....turns out i was wrong, they set me up and i went to some lab" she shuddered "it was horrible"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:52 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

(welcome back)
well you can trust me
(sry having computer prob.) she sighs "well i told someone what i was and i thought i could trust them....turns out i was wrong, they set me up and i went to some lab" she shuddered "it was horrible"
you were probably talking to some one in one of the evil corporations
well i would never do that to any one
nemo fineshes off the beef shank and dabs the napkin in the water to wash his muzzle fur

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:59 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
well you can trust me
nemo fineshes off the beef shank and dabs the napkin in the water to wash his muzzle fur
"well thats good to here" she looks back at him "thats why i trust rebeca so much"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:02 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
well you can trust me
"well thats good to here" she looks back at him "thats why i trust rebeca so much"
the way she acts makes me trust her
its wired but iv got this ability to tell peoples intentions through there actions even before they do something bad

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:03 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
well you can trust me
its wired but iv got this ability to tell peoples intentions through there actions even before they do something bad
"thats cool...i wish i had that" she sighs "but where all different" she smiles softly
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:06 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
well you can trust me
"thats cool...i wish i had that" she sighs "but where all different" she smiles softly

i think it just has something to do with my experimentation
yeah we are all different but thats what i like the most
nemo looks out the window at the rising moon

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:10 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

"yea, i like being unique" she takes some money out of her pocket and pays for their food, she looks out the window as well
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:17 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

"yea, i like being unique" she takes some money out of her pocket and pays for their food, she looks out the window as well
nemo stares at the moon
i dont get it when ever i stare at the moon i feel so peaceful and calm

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:19 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

nemo stares at the moon
she smiles "the nights air is calming to me" she stood up "come on, we can take a walk under the moon" she smiled and waited for him
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:22 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

nemo stares at the moon
she smiles "the nights air is calming to me" she stood up "come on, we can take a walk under the moon" she smiled and waited for him
nemo stood up and put on his jacket
lets go then

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:24 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

nemo stares at the moon
nemo stood up and put on his jacket
lets go then
she waved goodbye to rebeca and stepped outside, she smiled taking a deep breathe "its nice out tonight" she said looking out.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games