Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:16 pm
FoxyLadyCall911
* she stays unconsious growing weaker and weaker*

*the nanobots start to produce blood in Foxyladycall's char's mouth as they had analyzed another problem, the problem that was the main one that was troubeling her now*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:16 pm
*something in her causes to open her eyes* * the pain comes back so she screams* i need blood.. * she said trieing to get up slowly*  

FoxyLadyCall911

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:21 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kiera lays in Darkness, Her Pain and Suffering eating her up inside, She has a Blank expression on her Face her eye's are half closed, Nothing but Emptyness in her Eye's now

*Logen's voice was still in her mind, saying calming words to her, and reminding her that what she now had heard was only a illusion put up when he kissed her, the real him was already dead, by the nanobots that had been infecting his system, she also Made her see a memory of what really happened*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:22 pm
she looks around as if in some dream world, then it all changes and its dark and cold, she shudders and starts to walk, she hears screaming and such everywhere, she covers her ears, trying to block it out  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:23 pm
FoxyLadyCall911
*something in her causes to open her eyes* * the pain comes back so she screams* i need blood.. * she said trieing to get up slowly*
he puts is furred wrist in front of her mouth
take some of mine  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:23 pm
* pain starts going away as she tastes the blood in her mouth* hmm... whats this? * she sais starting to get her energy back*  

FoxyLadyCall911

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:24 pm
FoxyLadyCall911

*the nanobots was a bit slow with starting up the Blood creating prosidure, though after a while good blood was getting produced inside Foxylady's char's mouth*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:25 pm
* drinks some more blood* * her energy starts coming back more and her claws start skrinking in size and her eyes start to go back to normal*  

FoxyLadyCall911

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:27 pm
she looks around trying to block out the scream "whats going on?" she whispers falling to her knees, she rocks back in forth, her eyes closed and her hands covering her ears "no make it stop" she bites her bottom lip making it bleed "No" she yelled, caught in her nightmares  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:29 pm
FoxyLadyCall911
* drinks some more blood* * her energy starts coming back more and her claws start skrinking in size and her eyes start to go back to normal*

*now it looked like Logen was coming up against her and Logen was smiling rather kindly towards her, it felt a bit weird when she helped her up, she smiled and said:*

"you should learn to trust people"  

Wacram Glaziuz

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:31 pm
* she looks at logen* its difficult for me........  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:32 pm
Kiera Lays in the Dark room Alone The pain eating away at her
That One Man Comes in the Room and sighs "Aww no fair I wanted to cause all this Pain for you, Well what gets rid of iner Pain is outer Pain, Lets see can you Feel this?" He Whip's her and Blood fly's
Kiera doesnt do anything
He gets mad "Come on that had to hurt!" He Smirks and takes out a Nife, He Begins to Slit her wrists and stomach, Cuting her everywhere
Kiera doesnt do anything to Help herself

He Whipes her Over and Over till she is Soked in her Own Blood "Ah Screw it You obviously Died inside"
He leaves her there To bleed to death and be eaten inside alone  

iLacey

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:33 pm
FoxyLadyCall911
* she looks at logen* its difficult for me........

*logen still smiled, now she looked kind and caring when she said:*

"i know!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:34 pm
she screams in pain rocking back in forth, she takes a deep breath trying to get out "no!" she yelled, she opend her eyes and began to run trying to run from fear "get me out of here" she yelled banging on the walls  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:36 pm
meaniel runs off and looks for kiera
KIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he calls off as he gets out of the cavern through a crawl space  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games