Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:43 pm
"Stay here I'll go talk to him ok. I'll be right back." She got zyth off her leg and walked over to fate. She looked at him sternly,"You didn't have to be so rough with him."
Raven went over to zyth,"Me and dawnfire were playing pack. You can be the alpha if you want and I'll be your best hunter and Dawnfire is a hunter." He looked at Cherry,"Do you want to play?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:48 pm
Zyth sniffled once before smiling lightly at Raven. "Ok."

Cherry smiled brightly and happyly. "Yeah!"

Fates ears folded back as he sat on his rump. "He wouldn't listen and he acted sarcasritc. What was I supposed to do? My father beat me."  

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:51 pm
Mist sighed,"It doesn't mean you have to beat him too. He's only a pup fate. You need to be gentler with him. If you beat him he will start to not like you." She sat down and curled her tail over her paws neatly.
Raven looked at zyth like he was important,"Alpha there are intruders in our territory. Should we attack?"
Dawnfire looked at cherry,"Do you want to be a warrior or a hunter?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:56 pm
Fate looked away from Mist and sighed. "But..." Fate couldn't think of what to say anymore.

Zyth stood tall and smiled. "Attack full force on them. Protect out family."

Cherry grinned. "Warrior."  

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:57 pm
*Lukara's ear twitched. She stood up and walked to teh entrance of the cave. She sat and watched the pups. SHe smiled warmly watching them. Her heart instantly melted seeing them. She'd wanted pups for years, but never found a male she liked. Lukara's eyes showed love watching them*

*Amiko's tears continued to fall. she closed her eyes and tried forgetting her son and focusing on her new life, and her mate, but her son seemed to be holding her back. she growled deeply crying*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:01 pm
Raven noticed the she-wolf watching them,"One of the intruders is here. Attack!" He signaled for Cherry to join him as he ran at the wolf and jumped on her.
Dawnfire ran to zyth,"Alpha should I help or are you going to attack as well?"
Mist looked at him,"Just remember he is only a pup like Raven too." She got up and headed back to the cave.  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:03 pm
*Lukara growled playfully and hit the ground pretending the pups were ferocious. A small smile spread across her muzzle*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:04 pm
"Attack Dawnfire Attack!" Zyth went out full speed and jumped at Lukara.

Cherry hesatatied but followed Raven.  

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:06 pm
Raven let out a victorious yip,"We are winning the fight!"
Dawnfire leaped on her but was careful not to hurt her. She carefully grabbed her ear and barely pulled so she wouldn't hurt the she-wolf.
Mist came in and saw the pups pretending to attack the newcomer. She didn't say anything as she went to the back and sat down watching her pups proudly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:10 pm
*Lukara turned her head and put her paw on dawnfire's head makeing her let go. She held her down and growled deeply. her eyes showed sshe was playing* You will never defeat me. I am the all powerful Lukara. *She smiles warmly*  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:11 pm
"Go full power!" Zyth barked.

Cherry was having fun at nipping at what ever fur part she could get. Paws, ears, tails, nose and head.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:14 pm
*Wen Cherry nipped Lukaras nose Lukara yelped and jerked her body up so she was on her hind legs. her eyes teared in pain*  

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:17 pm
"Cherry you know better than to n** people nose. I'm sorry for that. What your name?" Mist liked her since she seemed good with pups.
Raven looked at her,"Wow! She's tall!" He looked in awe and fell backwards trying to look that high.
Caesar ran after Amiko,"Amiko wait!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:18 pm
Cherry got scared at her yip and hid behind Raven.

Zyth stopped. "Are you ok?"  

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:20 pm
Dawnfire went to cherry,"Why are you hiding? Warriors don't hide from enemy wolves."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games