Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:48 pm
Tolera
You could try Furcadia if you're looking for feral wolf RP. They are extremely high level. (Although I think most of it is conceited because they use words that most people have never even heard of). And most of the post are extremely large. The only good ones can be found in FurN though.

Heh, thesaurus humpers, yes... >_>;; I tried RPing in those places back when I was on Furcadia, but they were never any fun. To me anyway. Number of idiots went around ruining things by being the "pyschopathic lone wolf" or some such nonsense. Odd how so many could be "lone rebel wolves". rolleyes Course, things could have changed since I was there, so eh.

I do remember I LOVED the patched avatars and ports though... especially the pups. They were SO adorable. <3

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:49 am
My mate mentioned to me a few days ago that I could be descended from a german soldier named Kesselring (my last name is Kessing), he also made mention of how immigrants chop off and change their names when coming to America. After researching the name, I found he wasn't just a soldier but a Nazi commander. If I am descended from Nazis, does this make me lower? I am the kind of person who has always looked down on racism and the actions the Nazis took against people during WWII. But yet, I still had an avid, and almost rabid, interest in the concentration camps and the experiments and things they did. Am I an evil person? Perhaps I should think on this to myself.  

Leyla Giselle

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:05 am
Feeling uneasy about a certain person. I won't say anything until I know it's really a problem. For now, I've got my eye on this person  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:28 am
Tolera
My mate mentioned to me a few days ago that I could be descended from a german soldier named Kesselring (my last name is Kessing), he also made mention of how immigrants chop off and change their names when coming to America. After researching the name, I found he wasn't just a soldier but a Nazi commander. If I am descended from Nazis, does this make me lower? I am the kind of person who has always looked down on racism and the actions the Nazis took against people during WWII. But yet, I still had an avid, and almost rabid, interest in the concentration camps and the experiments and things they did. Am I an evil person? Perhaps I should think on this to myself.

I do not consider you to be an evil person, and I don't think you should think that on yourself. My reasons are as follows, although it is possible you are a descendant of Nazi commander, doesn't mean that you automatically share his ideals. Having an avid/almost rabid interest in the concentration camps, the experiments and the things they did doesn't mean you believe in the ideals behind those actions that the nazis took but the fact remains that you look down on racism. So it doesn't make you lower.  

Crenn

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:25 am
Tolera
Well evil, is a word that means different things to different people. If your worried about being evil by average standards, then have you enjoyed killing and torturing people for shere fun. Honestly, what is the eviliest thing you've ever done? Most people have a morbid curiousity to morbid things. Why do you think we have so many violent movies and our news is filled with deaths not births.

Evil, can in a sense be passed from generation to generation, but it is not so much genetic but by beliefs. Do you find anyone differnet to be horrible things that need killing. In truth, the Nazis are nothing special. They really are somewhat norm when it comes to human curialities in war. The only differnece between them and groups existing right at this very moment, is they gained a lot of power quickly. They merely stand out because they were such a prolific group.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:11 am
Oh goody, it seems that I've got a cold. I'm having trouble hearing, got a headache, and my ears are sore (which could be causing the hearing troubles). But what's worse is I can't take time off school because I have outcomes coming up (Tues and Wed) and I must take them. Oh well, I can't wait until I recover at least my hearing (I can't hear my classical music much crying ) but if I don't seem very lively as I normally do, you know why.

I'm off to get some more water. Ciao.  

Crenn

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:26 am
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my little babies hatched. I'm now the proud mother of 100-200 or so little baby mantises. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:52 am
*Gasp.* Those things are soo cute! I saw one of those egg thingmes hatch in elemetery school. You might want to keep an eye on those things though. Feed them very good otherwise they will turn canibalistic.  

Angel Natavi

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:59 am
Angel Natavi
*Gasp.* Those things are soo cute! I saw one of those egg thingmes hatch in elemetery school. You might want to keep an eye on those things though. Feed them very good otherwise they will turn canibalistic.
XD this is far from my first swarm. I've hatched so many mantis egg casses I can't even remember how many. I'll be pretty safe with them for now, because it usually takes a few days for their hunger/hunting drive to kick in. I'm only going to ultimatly keep one, maybe two. The rest will be released. whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:02 am
Yaaaay! Baby mantises!

And Sphyxie, sweetie, being descendant of Nazi does not make you a Nazi and does not mean you uphold their beliefs.

Sheol Zone

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:10 am
Awsomeness with the eggies.

Who is a desendant of a Nazi? I am desended from a KKK leader, and yet I will be one of the first to go against them should the time be right.

It is your beliefes that make you who you are, not your blood. I could be related to the ten worst people in the world, and yet their thoughts wouldn't affect me and my personality.

Besides. If you fear that you are evil, then you couldn't truly be evil now could you? You care about others. You love other people. So you are not evil.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:19 pm
Aww....Congratulations, Kris! heart  

Manda_Tifa

Shaviv

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:59 pm
Tolera

Tolera,

My grandfather was an illegal immigrant before he was naturalized. His father was a rabbi. And his father was a soldier for the Tsar. Does that make me any less of a citizen, any more of a rabbi, or loyal at all to the Romanovs?

Don't make the mistake that the Nazis did: genes don't determine who you are nor who you will become. They set the stage, as it were, but you choose the lines.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:12 pm
MSN hates me. I can't seem to send messages anymore  

Af Mas

Shaviv

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:17 pm
Af Mas
MSN hates me. I can't seem to send messages anymore

It probably blocked me to protect your brain. Heroic self-sacrifice...!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games