Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 898 899 900 901 902 903 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:18 pm
The Pie
Who needs a painter program for the DS when I can just carry around a sketchbook. >___>

But the DS is love! >:U Omg, I got on picto chat and no one in the area is ever on. Do you know what it's like to see every room empty? Eet kills me.

Drunken: Bleh. I did the same thing. I was great at female bodies and then focused on men and now I can't draw women. -hides those hot chicks on da account-

Hey! That's what I could put in my siggy. Omg, I'm getting more and more ADD the more I hang out with Alex. >_>

EDIT: Goshu! Where are they selling it? I took a look at the site and downloaded what they gave me, but the computer hates life and won't open the applcations. -____-' I'm interested in it real bad but God doesn't want me as a sun beam...! I hate being so oblivious all the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:22 am
well you need one of those cartridges that read home brewed ds software .. i am getting this one. This is a link to a dutch shop .. but at least it shows you what kind of cartridges you will need. I think other shops has this as well.

shop: http://www.importshop.nl/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_11&products_id=55

official site: http://www.m3adapter.com/

this cartridges also plays all the ds games from a mini SD card (that is also the place you put your paint software on) .. so in other words .. you wont have to buy anymore games at all. You just download Roms and play em. ((i did heard it has some multilayer issues .. but a well .. free games !!!)).

these cartridges are pretty cool. i had one for my gameboy advance and i could watch anime one it biggrin .. pretty nifty  

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:29 am
Slowpoke.jpg, Goshujin. ;D

Actually, I don't know about that brand, but everyone I know here in America uses an R4. It's the same s**t.

It's only 50 bucks, but with a 1 gig card it's 70.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:30 am
The Pie
Who needs a painter program for the DS when I can just carry around a sketchbook. >___>

the pie makes a point

say, pie, by any chance, are you made of people?  

0 Zhou 0

Zelda Shirou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:52 am
The Pie
Also, Louise, omg. I ttly have a comic idea for your pkmn character loll

Really?! Waiiii >w<

DrunkenStyle
Also it's easier to draw guys since I can just look at the mirror.

Same here. T__T I have so much trouble with male characters. I spend loads of time doing them.

I like doing girls since I can check my mirror and voilĂ  n__n  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:33 am
should i be ashamed that i can do both?

Well, i look like a girl from behind, but then the man face hair kinda throws people off

i has girl hips and hair almost to my bummm  

0 Zhou 0

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:22 am
Zhou Zheng
should i be ashamed that i can do both?

Well, i look like a girl from behind, but then the man face hair kinda throws people off

i has girl hips and hair almost to my bummm

I have chick hips and long hair, what's wrong with that?! >:U

-kills self for poor genetics- Why couldn't I have had the OTHER thyroid problem?!

Goshu: I guess I'm not smart enough, because I don't understand a wink of it. -___-'  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:53 am
nothing,l it just means we're full of WIN  

0 Zhou 0

Jafthasleftthebuilding

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:37 pm
Quick question, are stick figure interpretations allowed? Ya know... Not for realz, but for humourous situations or something similar?

o.O  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:32 pm
@Jaft - It would be nice 3nodding I hope and dare to think it's ok.

@Zhou Zheng - you should be proud, indeed :3  

Zelda Shirou

Jafthasleftthebuilding

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:44 pm
We shall see..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:44 pm
I have guy hips and guy abs and guy biceps.

Oh and I have a guy p***s.

I don't know about you crazy people.

@Jaft: We try to get people out of that stick figure/chibi habit, but it's okay unless you do it as your base art style and use it all the time.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:58 pm
DrunkenStyle
I have guy hips and guy abs and guy biceps.

Oh and I have a guy p***s.

I don't know about you crazy people.

@Jaft: We try to get people out of that stick figure/chibi habit, but it's okay unless you do it as your base art style and use it all the time.

well

well

I HAS MAAAAAAAN PEENS

be jellis  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:57 pm
Louise Igneel
The Pie
Also, Louise, omg. I ttly have a comic idea for your pkmn character loll

Really?! Waiiii >w<

DrunkenStyle
Also it's easier to draw guys since I can just look at the mirror.

Same here. T__T I have so much trouble with male characters. I spend loads of time doing them.

I like doing girls since I can check my mirror and voilĂ  n__n

Lol doesn't mean I'm actually gonna DRAW it though.

ALSO, LOL DOING.
"SPEND LOADS OF TIME DOING THEM."
"I LIKE DOING GIRLS"

TEEHEEEEHEEE  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:41 am
i have a manly round tummy and a manly laugh which took years of secret training in the shrine of the ancient old otaku gods ... i have one laugh to rule them all ;D

but no s**t .. it seems i have a really addictive laugh xD .. and it can be used for everything. To laugh at people, to laugh with people, a laugh with sexual intension, a laugh for world domination ... everything ... xD.

@drunken: yay this one costs around the same amount of money .. but i am getting it with 2GB  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 898 899 900 901 902 903 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games