Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 898 899 900 901 902 903 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:24 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

Shirotora starts walking to his sisters dorm room with Nori.

*looks up at him* Will i get hurt here?

"only if you dont watch where your goiinnnggg" he says falling into a tiger trap after letting Nori's hand go.

*screams* HELP SOMEONE HELP!!!! *slips in and trys to hold on to side of the wall* HELP!!!!!

"hold on lass" shirotora says geting below her.

*hand slip and she falls* AHHH!!!!!!

shirotora catches her. "well" he says looking at her. "come around here often lil lady?" he asks with a tough guy accent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:27 pm
(dudes! 900 pages! GEEBUS thats a lot..)  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:29 pm
(i know right! 100 more pgs til 1,000!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:31 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

"only if you dont watch where your goiinnnggg" he says falling into a tiger trap after letting Nori's hand go.

*screams* HELP SOMEONE HELP!!!! *slips in and trys to hold on to side of the wall* HELP!!!!!

shirotora catches her. "well" he says looking at her. "come around here often lil lady?" he asks with a tough guy accent.
*shakes head* No i dont nd im scared!!!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:34 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

"well" he says setting her down. "the person who set this trap has a warp since of humor"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:35 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
iiAngel of Death Temari
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: its nami! she has asthma and she didnt have her inhaler with her. and s-she just fainted. im not familiar with asthma so i dont know what to do...

Von: hm...*searches nami's mind for the right kind of medicine to use* ok. *snaps and an inhaler appears out of thin air* here *holds inhaler to Nami's mouth*
Hita: *smiles* dont worry Mitsuki! Von is very powerful

*take in inhaler* t-thank you *looks scared* i-i want k-koi please someone

Von: *nods and smiles warmly* of course. Hita.
hita: *nods and teleports to Koi grabs him without explination and teleports him to Nami* there ya go *smiles*

Koi:*looks at hita* I was sleeping!!! *looks at nami* NAMI!!! *bends down next to her* Sweetie o my god im sorry!!!! *hugs super tight* Oh sweetie!!! *eyes water up* Im sooo sorrry nami, sweetie!!!!
Nami:K-koi! *hugs* Im fine now
koi:sweetie im soo very truly sorry!!!!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:37 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

"well" he says setting her down. "the person who set this trap has a warp since of humor"

*glares* HUMOR!?!?! THAT AINT FUNNY!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:39 pm
mitsuki: *stares at koi, trying to remember but doesnt, so she stands up and slowly walks away, still trying to remember the memories she has forgotten*  

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:41 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

"we're in a tiger trap and im a white tiger hense my name" he says takeing the jacket off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:42 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *stares at koi, trying to remember but doesnt, so she stands up and slowly walks away, still trying to remember the memories she has forgotten*

Koi:*grabs her hand before she leaves gives her a kiss then hugs her* You may not rember me but i will always love you!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:44 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

"we're in a tiger trap and im a white tiger hense my name" he says takeing the jacket off.

*sticks tounge out at him*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:45 pm
mitsuki: *cries in koi's arms* why cant i remember anything?! ive been trying desperately hard to remember but i c-cant!  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:48 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *cries in koi's arms* why cant i remember anything?! ive been trying desperately hard to remember but i c-cant!

Koi:*stroke her hair* Shh i know. There there........
Nami biggrin id a demon take her memory?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:49 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

"cover your eyes please" he says handing Nori his jacket. "i have to change my form real quick"  

Alice the Loving

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:52 pm
red 14 the sniper
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

"cover your eyes please" he says handing Nori his jacket. "i have to change my form real quick"

Ehh ok *put jacket over face* is this good?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 898 899 900 901 902 903 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games