Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 898 899 900 901 902 903 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:51 pm
Neko Kafweenu
I want a belted top *points to siggy*, but, as you can see if you go to my thread, I still have 14k to go..... crying

i love that thing.... its expensive tho..... stare
i want the pants!

Kalmarkid91: its an orchestra concert.....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:51 pm
Deep Despair
Neko Kafweenu
I want a belted top *points to siggy*, but, as you can see if you go to my thread, I still have 14k to go..... crying

i want the pants!

Kalmarkid91: its an orchestra concert.....

aha........  

Kalmarkid91

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:55 pm
did everyone leave now?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:57 pm
Deep Despair
Neko Kafweenu

i want the pants!

Oui, c'est tres cher..... gonk
That's why I made a quest thread about it. The pants are cool, too, but I like my cargos. wink

Neekroo

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:21 pm
Neko Kafweenu
Deep Despair
Neko Kafweenu

i want the pants!

That's why I made a quest thread about it. The pants are cool, too, but I like my cargos. wink

i like the cargo pants too...
as soon as i raise up enough money..... ill donate.... only have 300g...... gave 2k to court for her were tail..... she betta get it soon....
hmm.... ill brb.... im going to check my deviantart account....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:49 pm
Deep Despair
Neko Kafweenu
Deep Despair
Neko Kafweenu

i want the pants!

i like the cargo pants too...
as soon as i raise up enough money..... ill donate.... only have 300g...... gave 2k to court for her were tail..... she betta get it soon....
hmm.... ill brb.... im going to check my deviantart account....

She's got it. She's been bumping my thread, and I saw the link in her sig for her thread. Her avvie had it on, though.  

Neekroo

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:57 pm
What are we talking about? Dress codes? Let's see i used to play flute but I got bored and quit this year. We had to wear black dress and white shirt... But all the drummers are really funny.

Gold.. I just sold all my extra donation letters and have 22.8k finally got my gold back from that damned fishing game. stressed

I can donate to random ppl now! blaugh and get christmas gifts!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:32 pm
Yunako Aori
What are we talking about? Dress codes? Let's see i used to play flute but I got bored and quit this year. We had to wear black dress and white shirt... But all the drummers are really funny.

Gold.. I just sold all my extra donation letters and have 22.8k finally got my gold back from that damned fishing game. stressed

I can donate to random ppl now! blaugh and get christmas gifts!

Yay? o.o;;  

Royplayer

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:40 pm
Yeah..umm.well, I just bought some Romani Glasses...and now I'm back at a mere 350 gold O_o I'd change, but I'm waiting for an avi contest I'm in to end.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:46 pm
Menzeeto
Yeah..umm.well, I just bought some Romani Glasses...and now I'm back at a mere 350 gold O_o I'd change, but I'm waiting for an avi contest I'm in to end.

Why aren't you wearing the Romani Glasses then?  

Royplayer

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:48 pm
Royplayer
Menzeeto

Check ta boldness XP  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:51 pm
Menzeeto
Royplayer
Menzeeto

Check ta boldness XP

Oro? o.o;;  

Royplayer

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:58 pm
*poke*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:00 pm
BluedragonJade
*poke*

*poked*....*pokes back*...*grins*  

Royplayer

Royplayer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:09 pm
Everyone seems to be so slow today!! domokun Either that, or I'm not gettin' any love.... crying  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 898 899 900 901 902 903 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games