Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 899 900 901 902 903 904 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:58 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

"well" he says setting her down. "the person who set this trap has a warp since of humor"

*glares* HUMOR!?!?! THAT AINT FUNNY!!!!

"we're in a tiger trap and im a white tiger hense my name" he says takeing the jacket off.

"cover your eyes please" he says handing Nori his jacket. "i have to change my form real quick"

Ehh ok *put jacket over face* is this good?

"yeah" he says takeing off his pants and sets them a side. he than starts to change in to his tiger form and his bones give of crakeing and breaking sounds. "gahh..." he says in pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:00 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

"well" he says setting her down. "the person who set this trap has a warp since of humor"

*glares* HUMOR!?!?! THAT AINT FUNNY!!!!

"we're in a tiger trap and im a white tiger hense my name" he says takeing the jacket off.

"cover your eyes please" he says handing Nori his jacket. "i have to change my form real quick"

"yeah" he says takeing off his pants and sets them a side. he than starts to change in to his tiger form and his bones give of crakeing and breaking sounds. "gahh..." he says in pain.

*wince at the sounds*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:04 pm
mitsuki: i could remember everything clearly except the time i spent here. why? why is it like that?! *sobs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:06 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
red 14 the sniper

*wince at the sounds*

Shirotora compleatly changes and drops to the grpund for a moment.  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:06 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: i could remember everything clearly except the time i spent here. why? why is it like that?! *sobs*

Hita: *touches mitsukis shoulder gently* im sorry....do you know how you lost your memory? if it was a cretainn way...im sure my brother could help you....*looks to Von hopeful*
Von: *stares at a tree*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:07 pm
Misuzu0614

Nami:*smiles* yup a demon!!!
Koi:Shhh..... *hugs her*
Nami:Were is her memory? I can help i really can!!! Plase someone listen to me!!!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:08 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
red 14 the sniper

*wince at the sounds*

*looks scared*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:13 pm
-shouta appears in a cloud of smoke-
shouta: *cough, cough* she lost her memory when he left. *points at koi* she slowly couldnt remember certain things until she couldnt remember anything else. then sora and mitsuki showed up at my doorstep saying she lost her memory. sora had a glowing orb in which contained her memories. i put the orb back but certain memories couldnt be restored.  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:15 pm
Misuzu0614
shouta: *cough, cough* she lost her memory when he left. *points at koi* she slowly couldnt remember certain things until she couldnt remember anything else. then sora and mitsuki showed up at my doorstep saying she lost her memory. sora had a glowing orb in which contained her memories. i put the orb back but certain memories couldnt be restored.

Hita: *eyes widen, then looks at Koi* what did you do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:15 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

*wince at the sounds*

*looks scared*

Shirotora stands up shanking. he walks over to her and nudges her to get her to say something.  

Alice the Loving

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:16 pm
Misuzu0614

Nami:*smiles then cracks knuckles* Thats my job! People put memorys in and the ones they cant fix well they come to me and i fix them!!! Its my power a buiteful on isnt it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:18 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614

Koi:.....it wasnt me.....i was already captured by a demon hunter.......they disgused them self as me and took her memory........do you really think i woul do that to the one a love with all my heart!?!?!?!?  

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:19 pm
shouta: *looks at nami* really? i couldnt do anything and you could? thats...
-sora appears-
sora: stupid and unbelievable.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:19 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

*wince at the sounds*

*looks scared*

Shirotora stands up shanking. he walks over to her and nudges her to get her to say something.

*doesnt sy anything*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:23 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614

Koi:.....it wasnt me.....i was already captured by a demon hunter.......they disgused them self as me and took her memory........do you really think i woul do that to the one a love with all my heart!?!?!?!?

Hita: alright, alright...sorry. Von?
Von: i can regain her memories yes...but ill need to get them from the man who took them...do you know who he is?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 899 900 901 902 903 904 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games