Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 899 900 901 902 903 904 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:07 pm
Audi Kitty
Dragonz_luvr
Eddily

OK! I tried not to "copy" him, but this was on eof the only hair stypes I liked. That and my tail doesn't come off. blaugh

blaugh

It looks good Eddily. As long as he doesn't change his hair to blue, or you chang yours to red, we'll be ok sweatdrop

lol^^

whee  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:08 pm
Lloxie
I had the exact same hair on my original avvie, hehe. xP

And I'm the saem about my tail, and ears, too, unless I find a hat that I absolutely love. Ears need to have their own slot, they can poke holes in hats, dimmit! gonk

Anytime I go to Avatar Talk, they always pick on me for wearing them. Bleh. Screw them. >> *clings to his floofy tail and fuzzy ears protectively*

That's my thoughts exactly. Only took a break from my ears so I could wear some hats for once(like my hammi), and other objects that interfere. I'm starting to miss my ears though, maybe tomorrow I'll put them back on...  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:10 pm
Dragonz_luvr
Lloxie

And I'm the saem about my tail, and ears, too, unless I find a hat that I absolutely love. Ears need to have their own slot, they can poke holes in hats, dimmit! gonk

Anytime I go to Avatar Talk, they always pick on me for wearing them. Bleh. Screw them. >> *clings to his floofy tail and fuzzy ears protectively*

Good for you 3nodding

You wouldn't be Lloxie with out those

stressed now if only I could get my tail....

^^ *swishes his tail happily, before clinging and cuddling it again*

Nawwr... good luck getting it! You're after the devil tale, right? My friend Twizzler is after it too. Keep workin' at it, you'll get there eventually! ^.^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:10 pm
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
*yawns and stretches out in his hammock, dangling one paw over the side lazily* Hmm... got about 15 more minutes before this foxie needs to crash as well....

`nuzzles softly and combes her fingers thru your furr~

....mrrrr *splays his ears and rolls his eyes back, then clsoes them, craning his head back and flicking his tail softly as he mrrrs contentedly* <^-^>

^^~snifs~ ugh^ i know what ou mean with the allergies, but ive got a cold aswell.. making pretty bad

Eep! Evulness, hehe. x-X; Get well soon, Audi. :3 *nuzzes*

heh.. thanx  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:11 pm
Dragonz_luvr
Lloxie

Good for you 3nodding

You wouldn't be Lloxie with out those

stressed now if only I could get my tail....

^^ *swishes his tail happily, before clinging and cuddling it again*

Nawwr... good luck getting it! You're after the devil tale, right? My friend Twizzler is after it too. Keep workin' at it, you'll get there eventually! ^.^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:11 pm
Eddily
Lloxie

That's my thoughts exactly. Only took a break from my ears so I could wear some hats for once(like my hammi), and other objects that interfere. I'm starting to miss my ears though, maybe tomorrow I'll put them back on...

Do the ears show up behind the hats?

stressed I hate those hats. I put one on and I look life a friggen 'santas elf'
A cute little chibi one too whee  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Lowdown

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:12 pm
*SHAZAM!* *is there* domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:13 pm
xd I got a trunk!

>.> I think maybe Eddily should buy my trunk from me... If he bid 2000 I'd go and accept it, instead of the autobuy of 3000...  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:14 pm
Well, it's time for this foxie to hit the hay. Nightnight everyone! ^.^ *nuzzles everyone, then curls up under the blanket in his hammock, then fades in a bunch of blue sparkles*  
*Dances to the 80's classic 'Maniac'.* Hola.  

Lowdown

Eddily

Dragonz_luvr
Eddily
Lloxie

No they don't! bastards...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:16 pm
Dragonz_luvr
xd I got a trunk!

>.> I think maybe Eddily should buy my trunk from me... If he bid 2000 I'd go and accept it, instead of the autobuy of 3000...

lol. I don't have that much right now, and plus I wouldn't but it anyways. biggrin  

Eddily

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:16 pm
Eddily
Dragonz_luvr
Eddily
Lloxie

No they don't! bastards...

stare I sooooo agree. If the hairstyle is a down one, why does the bottom part disappear as though tucked up under the hat?! We should start a petition whee ...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:17 pm
Lloxie
Well, it's time for this foxie to hit the hay. Nightnight everyone! ^.^ *nuzzles everyone, then curls up under the blanket in his hammock, then fades in a bunch of blue sparkles*

night !  

Zanzarus

Lowdown

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:18 pm
stare Mmmm. Cold night reception. UHF.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 899 900 901 902 903 904 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games