Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 899 900 901 902 903 904 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:19 pm
Asphyxiat!on
Got my account back, more or less intact. Hurrah 83

Wow, that was relatively fast.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:40 pm
Asphyxiat!on
Got my account back, more or less intact. Hurrah 83
Congrats!  

Manda_Tifa

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:43 pm
I love it when days are easy <3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:09 pm
My dog had 7 puppies a few days ago

One died earlier today, I think it suffocated under her fatass by mistake  

Alektorphobia

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:34 pm
Ughh...
I have bronchitis. My mom has a bacterial infection in both eyes.
Our medicine cost $60 and $80, receptively, since we have no insurance. I ran over a concrete nail earlier this week, now have a new $76 tire. It's snowing like Hell outside, roads suck a**, and I almost got in a bad accident. Damn near had a heart attack, but I remembered I can't afford to have one. Fun week.

...::curls up in a ball::  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:28 pm
This is the kind of s**t that makes me go FFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Okay. All this week I've been able to get on the internet from my connection in my room in my res hall. No problems.

Tonight? It logs me out of the connection. Okay, no problem, it usually happens on Mondays, but no big deal. I put in my info and click log in and what do you suppose happens?

Yeah. It says I can't log on because the shitty internet the college provides us with comes at an extra cost; you have to have an approved anti-virus software. We use Sophos, and Sophos, I'll have you know, is the biggest pile of s**t I have ever seen.

Where do I begin? Well, to be blunt, I'm sure that Norton probably does a better job of keeping viruses off of your computer. Sophos doesn't have an automatic updating system like AVG does, and just having your computer hooked up to a useable connection doesn't work. If you want to update it, you have to GO to the Sophos site, find the latest updates, and download them manually. What a pile of ******** ********, back to my problem. It says my Sophos isn't up to date, so it gives me the option of updating it from the "Limited Connection" screen. I click update, and a box pops up and says it's updating Sophos and then it says 'No new updates available.'. Assuming it did SOMETHING, I try to log on again, only to have the log in box say I still don't have the software required to log on. So I try it again. And again, and again.

And here's where it gets bad. How am I supposed to fix the problem when the GODDAMN PIECE OF s**t WON'T LET ME FIX THE PROBLEM WHICH IT CAUSED BY BEING SUCH A USELESS PILE OF s**t IN THE FIRST PLACE? All Sophos does is sit there on my desktop and occasionally bring up a huge honking text box saying "SEND A SAMPLE OF LAKJDNADLKF TO SOPHOS.COM". Yeah right.

It's so stupid. Why do you have a antivirus software that doesn't do anything and is basically just a drain on my resources? And why did you make it so that it won't let me update the software when I am in DESPERATE NEED OF DOING EXACTLY THAT?!

UPDATE: The college didn't renew their contract with the antivirus company, which in turn ******** up all the computers and suchlike. The college has posters all over the place telling you what to do, and it took me two days to figure out how to do it. You had to set your computer clock back a year and then update the antivirus software and then put your clock back to the year it is.

It made me delete my AVG just so it could renew the antivirus software. How stupid.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:30 pm
I'm very excited to announce that I'm going to Hawaii in March!!!! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:55 pm
Manda_Tifa

Awesome~! <3 You can go say hi to my brother in Oahu; he's stationed there until November. Loser. X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:44 am
Sunegami
Manda_Tifa

Awesome~! <3 You can go say hi to my brother in Oahu; he's stationed there until November. Loser. X3
I can definately think of worse places to be stationed. xp

I'll be staying on Oahu. Waikiki, to be specific. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:03 pm
********' ow. I stepped funny going downstairs at work today and twisted my ankle pretty bad, heard a crack. Hurts like hell.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:53 pm
Good news/bad news.

Good news: I'll be going to Oregon this summer to see the Shakespeare Play Festival. A whole week on the other side of the country, going to plays and similar. I'm quite excited about it.

Bad news: I had to walk out of a play tonight before it even started because of how HORRIBLY uncomfortable I was in my seat. I like there to be a bit of space between me and other people, but I had the misfortune to sit between two morbidly obese, oblivious women who hogged the armrests on either side of me, forcing me to basically hug myself so that I wouldn't brush up against either of them. Wasn't room to swing a cat, I'll tell you. After five minutes, I was getting a serious cramp in my leg, so I said ******** it and left. It was supposed to be an assigned performance for a theatre appreciation class too, but I don't see the point in going to a play if I'll be too distracted by how incredibly uncomfortable it is. I've sat in airplanes that had better seating arrangements, and that's saying something.

If I ever have to go back to that theater, I'll be sure to buy the seats on either side of me, just so nobody else can crowd me. Honestly, it was that bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:55 am
*looks around suspiciously*

I woke up this morning and was goin outside to check on the puppies, and found a package full of ramune.

ninja  

Alektorphobia

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:47 pm
CoffeeFox
Good news: I'll be going to Oregon this summer to see the Shakespeare Play Festival. A whole week on the other side of the country, going to plays and similar. I'm quite excited about it.

User Image

Congratulations, Fox! Hope you enjoy your time there. Just remember to watch out for the common pitfalls and perils of a journey to Oregon.

CoffeeFox
If I ever have to go back to that theater, I'll be sure to buy the seats on either side of me, just so nobody else can crowd me. Honestly, it was that bad.

Wouldn't an aisle seat be cheaper? Just get the end one and you'll always have a means of leaning to the side. I always pick an end seat if I can in my classes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:38 pm
Garek Maxwell
CoffeeFox

User Image

Congratulations, Fox! Hope you enjoy your time there. Just remember to watch out for the common pitfalls and perils of a journey to Oregon.

DUDE

I played that game lol  

Alektorphobia

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:25 pm
The Day Care I work at seems to have caught a case of real nasty pottymouth.
One of our three year old boys called another kid a ******** boy who's almost four called me a ******. Well, he actually said "What up, ******?" to me. (FYI, I'm one of the whitest people EVER.)
Both cases absolutely shocked me...I mean...So not expecting words like that to come out of a little kid's mouth. Usually their bad words are no worse than "butthead."

Naturally, their parents have NO idea where they heard such things. ::rubs her temples::  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 899 900 901 902 903 904 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games