Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 900 901 902 903 904 905 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:17 am
shoki_de_nai
The Day Care I work at seems to have caught a case of real nasty pottymouth.
One of our three year old boys called another kid a ******** boy who's almost four called me a ******. Well, he actually said "What up, ******?" to me. (FYI, I'm one of the whitest people EVER.)
Both cases absolutely shocked me...I mean...So not expecting words like that to come out of a little kid's mouth. Usually their bad words are no worse than "butthead."

Naturally, their parents have NO idea where they heard such things. ::rubs her temples::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw0VFPdQvC0  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:49 am
Asphyxiat!on
*looks around suspiciously*

I woke up this morning and was goin outside to check on the puppies, and found a package full of ramune.

ninja

hmm...happy birthday?  

Rainey_angel81

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:50 am
Crenn
shoki_de_nai
The Day Care I work at seems to have caught a case of real nasty pottymouth.
One of our three year old boys called another kid a ******** boy who's almost four called me a ******. Well, he actually said "What up, ******?" to me. (FYI, I'm one of the whitest people EVER.)
Both cases absolutely shocked me...I mean...So not expecting words like that to come out of a little kid's mouth. Usually their bad words are no worse than "butthead."

Naturally, their parents have NO idea where they heard such things. ::rubs her temples::

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw0VFPdQvC0

Oh..I remember when I was young and I accidentally said "hell". My mom almost blew a casket  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:32 pm
Gods, I think the headphones they give us at Captel are what are causing my frequent headaches, which is making me very irritable and prone to just getting angry and calls and callers (Though they wouldn't know it)  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:32 pm
Af Mas
Gods, I think the headphones they give us at Captel are what are causing my frequent headaches, which is making me very irritable and prone to just getting angry and calls and callers (Though they wouldn't know it)

I'd get those after long days when I worked at a call center...but it wasn't that bad. Are they too small?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:51 pm
You know, I really enjoy it when, at 2 in the morning when I'm trying to sleep, without any warning, the people living under me decide to host a really loud party with shitty rap music blaring and girls screaming at the top of their lungs for no reason at all.

I think I'll report them tomorrow. :3  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:54 pm
CoffeeFox
You know, I really enjoy it when, at 2 in the morning when I'm trying to sleep, without any warning, the people living under me decide to host a really loud party with shitty rap music blaring and girls screaming at the top of their lungs for no reason at all.

I think I'll report them tomorrow. :3

Next time play really loud opera/polka/whatever you think will be totally against their tastes. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:40 am
Wattle Glen has been put on alert from threat of fire.... even better is I got a text message from the Victorian Police.

Quote:
Extreme Weather in Vic expected Mon night & Tues. High wind and fire risk. Listen to Local ABC Radio for emergency updates. Do not reply to this msg.

This message has been sent to everyone in Victoria, literally.  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:51 am
Crenn
Wattle Glen has been put on alert from threat of fire.... even better is I got a text message from the Victorian Police.

Quote:
Extreme Weather in Vic expected Mon night & Tues. High wind and fire risk. Listen to Local ABC Radio for emergency updates. Do not reply to this msg.

This message has been sent to everyone in Victoria, literally.
Oooh....weather warning text messages. That's pretty awesome. You be careful, there, Crenn....no getting hit with flaming volvos please.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:37 am
OMG I'm so addicted to the anime Skip Beat it might as well be crack. I've seen a lot of anime but this has got to be one of my all time favorites. So strange considering just going by the description it wouldn't be my type. @__@  

Krissim Klaw

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:13 am
OMGSNOW!!!!! It's not done yet and already we have about eight inches. Not too bad ^_^ I got really bored so I went outside with my mate and we made snow angels, pity the snow isn't sticky enough for a snowman. I'll give it a couple more days...

Snow days are good for ripping CD's, now I'll (finally) have music to listen to while playing on the internets!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:10 pm
Crenn
I got a text message from the Victorian Police.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Great Scot! What's it say, Watson?!

(I couldn't help it. xP )  

Garek Maxwell

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:14 am
LilKitty115
OMGSNOW!!!!! It's not done yet and already we have about eight inches. Not too bad ^_^ I got really bored so I went outside with my mate and we made snow angels, pity the snow isn't sticky enough for a snowman. I'll give it a couple more days...

Snow days are good for ripping CD's, now I'll (finally) have music to listen to while playing on the internets!
It's been crazy up here, but it didn't stop us from going bowling! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:18 am
By the way, in case people haven't seen it yet, there's a theme for March now in the Avatar contest, and I'm taking submissions too. 3nodding  

Manda_Tifa

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 900 901 902 903 904 905 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games