Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 902 903 904 905 906 907 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:17 pm
Artemis Vulpes
shoki_de_nai
I hear Asphy is leaving the internets, and not refunding the people who already paid her for a commission. Anyone know wtf is going on?

Life going to hell.

Well, now she's sorta explained it. She's still pissing people off though, and I can't say I agree with what she's doing, regardless of her situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:49 pm
shoki_de_nai
Artemis Vulpes
shoki_de_nai
I hear Asphy is leaving the internets, and not refunding the people who already paid her for a commission. Anyone know wtf is going on?

Life going to hell.

Well, now she's sorta explained it. She's still pissing people off though, and I can't say I agree with what she's doing, regardless of her situation.

Apshy and her bf broke up and he booted her out of the house. She was feeling so down that she didn't even want to do commissions anymore. Then she talked about selling her laptop and getting her life back together and getting back with Lysc. Them she went and posted a journal that she gave away her laptop to Lys's mom, she wouldn't be around anymore and that she didn't have the money to refund people their money and would not be doing the commissions she was paid to do.

And then the recent journal post was that she -might- be able to do the promised commissions, but people can't count on a deadline to expect them.

So...that's what I've gotten from her.  

Rainey_angel81

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:58 am
Wheee!!! I'm back from Hawaii now!!! Life resumes and stuff.

That sucks bout Asphy...I hope things work out better for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:05 pm
Manda_Tifa

welcome back. di you hav fun?  

Rainey_angel81

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:04 am
Rainey_angel81
Manda_Tifa

welcome back. di you hav fun?
Yes I did! I went snorkeling for the first time, and I jumped into a waterfall, and I hiked a crater, and I didn't even burn! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:03 pm
I'm having a hard time with my vocabulary today. I keep blanking on words and it just stops me dead in my tracks while I try to think of wtf word I wanted. I was stuck for five minutes trying to remember the word 'involuntary' and kept coming up with words that weren't even related.

Arg.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:50 pm
shoki_de_nai
I'm having a hard time with my vocabulary today. I keep blanking on words and it just stops me dead in my tracks while I try to think of wtf word I wanted. I was stuck for five minutes trying to remember the word 'involuntary' and kept coming up with words that weren't even related.

Arg.

i hate when that happens  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:25 am
Remind to not take as much time off in one month as I did this month. With all my expenses, roughly estimating that is, after this check I'm left with a bit over $20, and that's going towards gas for the next two weeks...  

Af Mas

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:25 am
So yesterday was my last day of class ever. As long as I get a passing grade for my Director 3 class (although at this point, I don't know why I wouldn't), I'm officially a college graduate. <3

It's a little bittersweet; I'm happy to be moving on, but I'm gonna miss all my friends. At least we can still keep in touch; we're all friends on Facebook, and it's not like I'm leaving town or anything. X3

I got to talk to my 2 favorite teachers before I left, too; that made me really happy. <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:18 pm
Sunegami
So yesterday was my last day of class ever. As long as I get a passing grade for my Director 3 class (although at this point, I don't know why I wouldn't), I'm officially a college graduate. <3

It's a little bittersweet; I'm happy to be moving on, but I'm gonna miss all my friends. At least we can still keep in touch; we're all friends on Facebook, and it's not like I'm leaving town or anything. X3

I got to talk to my 2 favorite teachers before I left, too; that made me really happy. <3

Congrats :3 Seriously, it's a hell of an accomplishment. Now let's see if you're lucky enough to get a job using your degree, unlike me sweatdrop

But yeah, way to go <3  

Af Mas

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:42 pm
Sunegami

Congratulations, Sunegami!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:48 pm
Af Mas
Congrats :3 Seriously, it's a hell of an accomplishment. Now let's see if you're lucky enough to get a job using your degree, unlike me sweatdrop

But yeah, way to go <3

Thanks. <3 I have my Portfolio Review on Friday, and there'll be employers there for us grads to talk to; I'm hoping to find something there. If not, though, no biggie. X3 The Career Services department is awesome about putting your resume out and helping you find employment after graduation. It's really cool that they're so helpful. <3

LilKitty115
Congratulations, Sunegami!!!

Thanks! <3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Sunegami
Af Mas

But yeah, way to go <3

Thanks. <3 I have my Portfolio Review on Friday, and there'll be employers there for us grads to talk to; I'm hoping to find something there. If not, though, no biggie. X3 The Career Services department is awesome about putting your resume out and helping you find employment after graduation. It's really cool that they're so helpful. <3

Better than mine then. They kind of send you off and then 6 months later go "Hey, um, you know that money we lent you to go here? Yeah, um, can we get that back?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:54 am
I'm going to Argentina with my sister. Yay.  

Rainey_angel81

Kurick-teh-dude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:26 am
*runs inside and says "UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE" then runs out*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 902 903 904 905 906 907 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games