Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 903 904 905 906 907 908 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:21 pm
Congrats Sunegami!!! Welcome to the real world now. And stuff. I love how people say "real world" like school isn't real enough as it is. xp

Have fun, Rainey!!! Take lots of pictures!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:29 am
It's becoming increasingly more likely that I'll be moving out this year. Only thing I have to do is check my finances (whether I can get centerlink payments) and if I can. I'm moving out October. My travel time will be a third of what it is now. Plus I won't have family to deal with daily.  

Crenn

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:11 am
Crenn
It's becoming increasingly more likely that I'll be moving out this year. Only thing I have to do is check my finances (whether I can get centerlink payments) and if I can. I'm moving out October. My travel time will be a third of what it is now. Plus I won't have family to deal with daily.
Sounds like a good thing to do. Best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll love having your own place (or at least being out of your parents' place)!!!

Af Mas
They kind of send you off and then 6 months later go "Hey, um, you know that money we lent you to go here? Yeah, um, can we get that back?"
And they want it back NOW with interest!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:33 am
Manda_Tifa
Congrats Sunegami!!! Welcome to the real world now. And stuff. I love how people say "real world" like school isn't real enough as it is. xp

Yea, that always annoyed me, too. X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:11 am
I finally got both my grades! I passed with a B for Drawing, and a C+ for Interactive Authoring 3! My final GPA is a solid 3.0! ::does a happy dance:: <33  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:05 pm
Sunegami
I finally got both my grades! I passed with a B for Drawing, and a C+ for Interactive Authoring 3! My final GPA is a solid 3.0! ::does a happy dance:: <33

Stop bragging, will ya? scream

Really, way to go :3  

Af Mas

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:17 pm
Af Mas

::giggles:: Sorry, I'm just really excited. X3 I barely passed high school, so this was a big thing for me. X3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:55 pm
Sunegami
Af Mas

::giggles:: Sorry, I'm just really excited. X3 I barely passed high school, so this was a big thing for me. X3

Was kinda the opposite for me ^^; I did really well in high school, my GPA was consistently a 3.5, but when college came I had, like, a year of over 3.0 and then everything for the rest of my time was below that, much to my car insurance paying father's chagrin.  

Af Mas

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:28 am
Sunegami

Congrats! Now you can relax a little x3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:31 pm
Sunegami

What grade are you in?

I'm in the 11th but half my teachers PHAIL at being good teachers so everyone in the class is passing. Then one teacher, my English 4 teacher, is super strict, and if he keeps being such a BLANKhole maybe I might not grad this year.  

Kurick-teh-dude

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:36 am
So, it's 4:30 in the morning, and some retard out in the world has nothing better to do than to call my desk and try to hit on me....It's an outside call, so it's no one in house....I'm just ignoring the phone now. *sigh*

Just to let everyone know, there's a new poll to decide next month's theme for the avatar contest! Go vote!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:10 am
matthew-is-army
What grade are you in?

::points to her signature:: I just graduated college. X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Kurick-teh-dude

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:49 pm
Sunegami
matthew-is-army
What grade are you in?

::points to her signature:: I just graduated college. X3

o.e whats your Major?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:15 pm
Well, so much for uploading art on the arena after Gaia completely messed up my gallery.

Why do I seem to attract the dumbasses to my pieces? *facepalms*  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Kurick-teh-dude

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:46 pm
Kakarotto-san
Well, so much for uploading art on the arena after Gaia completely messed up my gallery.

Why do I seem to attract the dumbasses to my pieces? *facepalms*

Im sure gaia said the same last sentence except they said "site" instead of "peices"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 903 904 905 906 907 908 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games