Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 904 905 906 907 908 909 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:55 pm
Kurick-teh-dude
Sunegami
matthew-is-army
What grade are you in?

::points to her signature:: I just graduated college. X3

o.e whats your Major?

Web & Interactive Media Design. I can create websites and interactive interfaces for various things, like cell phones, museum kiosks, etc. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:03 pm
I'm very glad today is over. It started as usual and ended with a dog in the vet because she nipped another dog she lives with (and both are pit bulls) which ended up in a three pit bull fight with two against one. The one who started the n** had her two front legs chewed up and a big hole under one her front legs. It was scary and there wasn't a thing I could do to stop them. I also got bit and had to get a tetanus shot and antibiotics. Why people get a kick out of those illegal dog fights, I don't understand.  

LilKitty115

Kurick-teh-dude

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:02 am
LilKitty115
I'm very glad today is over. It started as usual and ended with a dog in the vet because she nipped another dog she lives with (and both are pit bulls) which ended up in a three pit bull fight with two against one. The one who started the n** had her two front legs chewed up and a big hole under one her front legs. It was scary and there wasn't a thing I could do to stop them. I also got bit and had to get a tetanus shot and antibiotics. Why people get a kick out of those illegal dog fights, I don't understand.

Because they got bored >.>
Humans are naturaly cruel.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:04 pm
Sunegami
Web & Interactive Media Design. I can create websites and interactive interfaces for various things, like cell phones, museum kiosks, etc. 3nodding

As was mine (Art Institute of Charlotte). Any luck finding work with all the design companies closing down across the country?  

Blue Atsushi-Kai

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Kurick-teh-dude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:54 pm
Blue Atsushi-Kai
Sunegami

As was mine (Art Institute of Charlotte). Any luck finding work with all the design companies closing down across the country?

Im trying to get into the medical feild, people are always getting hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:43 pm
Blue Atsushi-Kai
Sunegami

Yay Art Institute WDIM alumni~! *high-five* XD

I haven't yet, but I literally just finished 2 weeks ago. My Portfolio review was this past Friday. X3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Blue Atsushi-Kai

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:58 pm
w00t!
If only my degree were worth a damn. I'm getting ready to go back to school for Criminal Science while in the Marine Corps Reserves for 4 years (I'll graduate right before I go active duty). Then if I decide not to re-up, use the GI Bill for my Master's.

I'll still do freelance, but it's not something I can do forever. I can only design websites for so long before I'd have to go back to school for accreditation anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:23 am
My plan to move out has been shot down almost completely. To get centrelink payments, I have to be declared independent. And for that to happen either I have to earn 19k in a year or get my parents to sign something saying they don't want me. Neither one will sign (my father is worried that I won't be able to support myself if I move out, which I can understand and my mother is clingy) so I'm stuck here.

I was really looking forward to getting away from my mother, not for good, but enough where I feel free. But currently, I feel like s***.  

Crenn

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:10 pm
Crenn
My plan to move out has been shot down almost completely. To get centrelink payments, I have to be declared independent. And for that to happen either I have to earn 19k in a year or get my parents to sign something saying they don't want me. Neither one will sign (my father is worried that I won't be able to support myself if I move out, which I can understand and my mother is clingy) so I'm stuck here.

I was really looking forward to getting away from my mother, not for good, but enough where I feel free. But currently, I feel like s***.
Wow, Australia has very different rules when it comes to being independent from your family. I still wish you all the best of luck when you do get a chance to move out!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:36 pm
LilKitty115
Crenn

Wow, Australia has very different rules when it comes to being independent from your family. I still wish you all the best of luck when you do get a chance to move out!

Thanks, I was a touch emotional last night but I'm thinking clearer for now. I'm going to continue to work on it, but last night when my father told me that he wouldn't sign he mentioned that if he moved out, he'd take me with him. I might employ a wait and see approach for now.  

Crenn

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:00 pm
Wow haven't posted in this thread in forever. sweatdrop Anyway, here's the deal I've been staying with my grandmother and uncle for almost a year now and well things are great here but I don't have a job. And I can't seem to find one, never had one before and that makes it really hard. So I'm going back to live with my parent's for three months, hopefully only three months. I leave in 11 days and well I so don't want to go, it sucks I don't know how things are with my parent's and last I heard they still don't have a few things that they need to live. But dad got promoted to an assistant manager and mom is a manager of Circle K....anyway I'm going to use their clout and get a job at some other Circle K.

And if all goes well I'll be able to come back here with the job still, and have a grand in savings. But we will see how things go, hopefully I'll have my licens when I get back and I can start saving for a car. And if not then my uncle will get to pick up oon teaching me how to drive. My grandmother can't, she doesn't like not being in control. And if things don't go well, then I'll just quit, and find a job out here. By then I'll have experiance and it should be easyer for me to find a job.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:44 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
Wow haven't posted in this thread in forever. sweatdrop Anyway, here's the deal I've been staying with my grandmother and uncle for almost a year now and well things are great here but I don't have a job. And I can't seem to find one, never had one before and that makes it really hard. So I'm going back to live with my parent's for three months, hopefully only three months. I leave in 11 days and well I so don't want to go, it sucks I don't know how things are with my parent's and last I heard they still don't have a few things that they need to live. But dad got promoted to an assistant manager and mom is a manager of Circle K....anyway I'm going to use their clout and get a job at some other Circle K.

And if all goes well I'll be able to come back here with the job still, and have a grand in savings. But we will see how things go, hopefully I'll have my licens when I get back and I can start saving for a car. And if not then my uncle will get to pick up oon teaching me how to drive. My grandmother can't, she doesn't like not being in control. And if things don't go well, then I'll just quit, and find a job out here. By then I'll have experiance and it should be easyer for me to find a job.

My first job was at Lenny's sub shop, and today I just applied for a spot at office depot. I think im good since the other person applying for the job misspelt the position. Some places dont care if you have little experience, I was hired on the spot at Lenny's because of my grades and attire.
As for driving, are you going to learn how to drive stick shift or automatic? Im learning how to do both, I moved into the road with automatic but still practicing in the parking lot with the manuel. The stupid clutch is being a five letter word.
Good luck, I know the feeling with the moving and the...I dont fully understand your situation but I know Ive been through one similar. We dont have any Circle K's up north...at least I dont think so.. you must live in the south, do you know how to play a banjo!?!?  

Kurick-teh-dude

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:37 pm
I won a computer from submitting a survey for campus housing, but when I went there to pick it up, it turned out to be a hideous monstrosity of a desktop. You know, the one where the tower weighs more than your overweight midget grandmother and the monitor is bigger than your head and three times as heavy? Yeah. It was one of those. I almost cried for seeing it, that's how bad it was. Nobody, least of all me, would want to even be in contact with these things.

I said "Sorry, thought it was a computer you were giving away, not a fossil." and signed it away to be dumped on some other schmuck. I mean, it's nice that you want to give away shitty old computers that are just taking up room on campus, but you're not going to get me to do your dirty work for you.

I wouldn't have taken a desktop like that even if you'd paid me. Honestly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:16 pm
And here ends a sucktacular weekend. I hope the week gets better, but I'm so covered in doom and gloom it's hard to see a bright side to the week at all.

Saturday was all well and good, but it was a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L day, the first real fabulous day of spring here, and I had to work most of it away. But when I got to work, I was thoroughly exhausted, because that one day shift a week throws my sleep cycle off so much it's hard to focus when the sun is up. I ended up leaving work 3 hours early, feeling guilty as hell, and even though the sun was still up, and it was still so nice out, I ended up just crashing at around 6:30.

Sunday I had my usual gathering of a group of friends, but 2 out of the 3 bailed last-minute, even though I had dinner in the crockpot, so me and the last friend just hung around and played a board game and watched this anime-on-crack, and then my landlord decided we were being too loud (WTF?) and banged on the floor and totally killed the rest of the evening.

Today I lost something extraordinarily precious to me, and I don't think I'll ever get it back. And I lost my month-long bus-pass too, which means I have to buy another one. And the lead in our play announced that because she has to go through chemo, she can't do the part anymore, so now the director is playing the role, and the producer is directing. It was a very emotional rehearsal. sad

I want March to be over with now, KTHXBAI. talk2hand  

Manda_Tifa

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:46 pm
This week has not gotten off to a good start. Yesterday I was told that I am a below average writer, getting a C- on my midterm in literature. Thing is, English and writing have always been my best subjects and my scores are always way above average. Kind of...a huge blow to my confidence and ego.

Today I spent about five hours in the Hospital's Emergency ward, having taken my step-father in because of excruciating pain. I left after five hours to get some work hours in when my mother came to relieve me. Turns out he has a hernia. Longest day ever. Sore a** from sitting around doing nothing but wait all day.

Also, what's up with members/former members of the AFG becoming furry drama-centers and leaving the internets lately?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 904 905 906 907 908 909 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games