Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:01 pm
((This is where they went. PAST NO INTERFERENCE))
Kinyo and Toko-Yoshi are at a lake with an old woman in the middle.
OW:It's time. Now I must extract her memory.
She goes up to Kinyo and takes something off her head. She passes out only to wake up.
K:Where am I?
Ow:It doesn't matter, you must choose your love. Hold your hands out.
She does it, she pours water with the memory of Toko-Yoshi and Adriren. Adrien appears.
Ow biggrin rink the water from the guy you love.
She drinks Adrien's.
K:Adrien!
T:Kinyo!
K razz erve.
Toko-Yoshi walks away, but then hears her coughing. She coughs the memories out.
Ow:Make her drink this.
He feeds her the water. It was the memory of him. She stays unconcious.
((g2g shizzle, bye))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:09 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"w-well dont be w-w-worried....."she sighs staring at the sky as another tear flows down
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"i-i-it's n-no big d-deal.......and w-why do y-y-you care........"she wipes her tears away again and bites her lower lip with her fangs trying to stop crying
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
(yes really she's so cool like that and since he's one too he's cool now xd )
"i-i-i'm n-not crying........"(atleast she aint crying blood right now)

(^^)
"Your lying." shun said simply, seeing right through her.

"Because I'm your friend and I'm worried." shun said honestly as he looked at her.

"Sorry. I guess its in my nature." shun stated as he smiled apologetically.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:11 pm
she does a weak smile cleans her tears away"dont need to be sorry i just dont feel well is all"Angel walks over to him and smiles
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"w-well dont be w-w-worried....."she sighs staring at the sky as another tear flows down
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"i-i-it's n-no big d-deal.......and w-why do y-y-you care........"she wipes her tears away again and bites her lower lip with her fangs trying to stop crying
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
(yes really she's so cool like that and since he's one too he's cool now xd )
"i-i-i'm n-not crying........"(atleast she aint crying blood right now)

(^^)
"Your lying." shun said simply, seeing right through her.

"Because I'm your friend and I'm worried." shun said honestly as he looked at her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:21 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
she does a weak smile cleans her tears away"dont need to be sorry i just dont feel well is all"Angel walks over to him and smiles
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

Shun smiles back. "Would you like to rest at my house? There's plebty of room." Shun stated.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:23 pm
"it's okay ill live"she stares in his eyes
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

Shun smiles back. "Would you like to rest at my house? There's plebty of room." Shun stated.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:29 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"you aure?" Shun asked, tilting his head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:32 pm
"yeah im sure"Angel said gently and she just smiles from staring in his eyes"u know u have cute eyes....right?..."
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:33 pm
((two things:hello new one and two:shun is already commited))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:41 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"yeah im sure"Angel said gently and she just smiles from staring in his eyes"u know u have cute eyes....right?..."
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

(Hey Ed^^ glad to have ya back biggrin )
Shun blinked then blushed at the compliment and looked down at the ground. "t-thank you." Shun said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:44 pm
Angel smiles"mhm"she turned and sat under a tree staring up at the sky while thinking to herself
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

Shun blinked then blushed at the compliment and looked down at the ground. "t-thank you." Shun said.

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:48 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
Angel smiles"mhm"she turned and sat under a tree staring up at the sky while thinking to herself
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

Shun smiles and sits next to her then looks at her. "Mind if I sit here?" HE asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:51 pm
she looks at him"oh uhm no i dont mind"she smiles
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

Shun smiles and sits next to her then looks at her. "Mind if I sit here?" HE asked.

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:51 pm
((time to ruin the moment... with RANDOMNES))as ed walked around changing his shape to his true human ((note:true HUMAN... explanation WAAAY too big)) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. he aproached shun ((remenber as well that you normally only saw me as the one in my sig))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:53 pm
Izzy:
*walks over* Hi I'm new here. but so far i havent made any friends.......... *frowns then smiles hopefully* Is there any way you can explain how things works here?  

-l- Aoi Koneko -l-

7,825 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:53 pm
Shun nods then looks up and tilts his head at Ed, not knowing it was him.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games