Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:02 am

The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"and if i remember correctly he also said he had a wife and kids, which means he will act like a father but is really not" she shakes her head smiling, she rolled her eyes

the vampire smiled and said "i only know that he trusted pheniox with his life....but pheniox lied to him"
her smile slowly fades, she rolls her eyes "your a pain" she growls 'who are you anyways?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:27 am

Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"and if i remember correctly he also said he had a wife and kids, which means he will act like a father but is really not" she shakes her head smiling, she rolled her eyes

the vampire smiled and said "i only know that he trusted pheniox with his life....but pheniox lied to him"
her smile slowly fades, she rolls her eyes "your a pain" she growls 'who are you anyways?"

~looks at the two and then thinks of where Phoenix could be...~

Nimphadora Tonks123

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:05 am

"I never failed him on my promise...I tried to save his family thinking he was okay...I had no clue what was going on...my crystal was going crazy over all the threats I couldn't have...." Phoenix was interupted by his friend that was standing beside him. "Do not blaim Phoenix for something that was your masters fault...He did nothing to try and have ragnos killed and he was trying to support Angel and john in a harse time he himself felt once!" Oen roared grabing the vampire and putting a kunai up to his throut.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:23 am

Phoenix utashima
"I never failed him on my promise...I tried to save his family thinking he was okay...I had no clue what was going on...my crystal was going crazy over all the threats I couldn't have...." Phoenix was interupted by his friend that was standing beside him. "Do not blaim Phoenix for something that was your masters fault...He did nothing to try and have ragnos killed and he was trying to support Angel and john in a harse time he himself felt once!" Oen roared grabing the vampire and putting a kunai up to his throut.

~watches half disgusted half amused~

Nimphadora Tonks123

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:27 am

"Nervasa, that you?" Phoenix asked running over and huging her.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:41 am

~hugs back~ I can't believe it.. you're back! ~tears start to fall from her face~

Nimphadora Tonks123

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:44 am

" I'm sorry I left....I had to or I would have been exactly what ragnos WAS...dead!" Phoenix said as the vampire dispeared in Oen's hands.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:47 am

~lets go of Phoenix~ well now you are here... and things have changed... ~looks over at Angel and John~ nobody knows what happened, to Hugo... and Kenji

Nimphadora Tonks123

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:52 am

"You meen...noooo....Kenji Hugo!" Phoenix said running outside and into the forest. Oen knowing what Phoenix was going through just asked were the registry office was.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:53 am

~follows Phoenix, whether he wants her too or not~

Nimphadora Tonks123

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:56 am

He had stoped at Ragnos's grave and started crying. " Why...WHY!"Phoenix screamed smashing the tree next to the grave.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:57 am

(How much gold you have??)

Phoenix utashima

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:59 am

~watches him silently then walks over to comfort him~ its okay... calm down, everything is going to be fine... ((7883))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:01 am

(well could you give me like 1400? and after the trade I have to go because me and mom and brother are going out...)

Phoenix utashima

Nimphadora Tonks123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:05 am

I'm sorry, I'm saving for something... crying so sorry!))
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games