Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 906 907 908 909 910 911 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forcive Habit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:01 am
Manda_Tifa
Forcive Habit
So yah, been about a year or so, figured I should say hi and junk. so hi >>
*tackle-hugs* Hi!!!! eek heart

Hai <3~

I'ma go sleep nao, bai <3~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:33 pm
Blue Atsushi-Kai
YAY!!! I've been accepted to another college! Now, I just need a boatload of scholarships and grants to afford it!

U.S. Army will pay, sure navy and air force will do the same thing but, who wants to stay in a nice cool air conditioned office instead of a mud hole in the baking sun?

I actually finally decided that I will be going in the Army as a medic, only thing is that my training will be an additional year to the 3 month basic training. I liked the idea of being a combat medic. I thought about being an MP but, Im not good at being a nark.  

Kurick-teh-dude

Blue Atsushi-Kai

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:40 pm
Meh, the Marine Corps. fits me IRL much better. More control, more pride, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:55 am
April's contest theme is out in the Avatar Contest Revival thread! whee  

Manda_Tifa

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:22 am
Kurick-teh-dude
I liked the idea of being a combat medic.

Enjoy your scars.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:59 am
Blue Atsushi-Kai
Meh, the Marine Corps. fits me IRL much better. More control, more pride, etc.
Yea if you all gun-ho, but the pay isnt great, the marines should be payed more out of all of the branches because of what they do. Dude, I looked in the army basic training handbook, my dad let me see, and in the first aid section, if your underfire and you cant move the casualty and they can't move themself, you have to tell them to "play dead."

"GAAAAH MY LEG I CANT MOVE"
"PLAY DEAD JIMMY, PLAY DEAD"
"GAAAAAaaa...."
"good boy"

Made me kind of nervous about being a combat medic, the way they explain things, in the book, its so point blank.

"If a fellow soldier as obtained a casualty and is lying on the ground, check to see if he/she has died." I also thought about it too, the stuff they tell foot soldiers to do for first aid, is only a fraction of what a combat medic will have to do. Makes me nervous... sweatdrop  

Kurick-teh-dude

Blue Atsushi-Kai

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:50 am
You're right, the pay is less than minimum wage. However, it'll be a lot easier to get into a federal agency if you're a Navy SEAL, Army Ranger, or a Marine. CID would be cool, but I think I'd rather go for CIA.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:25 am
Blue Atsushi-Kai
You're right, the pay is less than minimum wage. However, it'll be a lot easier to get into a federal agency if you're a Navy SEAL, Army Ranger, or a Marine. CID would be cool, but I think I'd rather go for CIA.

CIA? HA good luck with that, the amount of requirements are ridiculous.

Not to tell you how to live your life but dont stay in the marines too long. I know its not any of my business but dont you have a wife and kid? You should stay in the marines only long enough to get what you want, then try and go to the air force. That way you wont be in danger. Im serious, I know two friends whose dads died in Iraq. Their dads were in the marines, and they had been sent to the middle east at least 6 times. The air force pays well, and I know that being an office jockey isnt fun at all, but the risk of something happening, isnt there. The military families' homes on the marine base is crap compared to the air force base.  

Kurick-teh-dude

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:28 am
"...He was everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending..."

I'm in love with that song...it just seems to fit a part of my life. I have a friend who I dated for a long time but we just...we never seemed to work out. Something was always happening to pull us apart, but our personalities clicked, and we did love each other, alot. But it was never 'nuff. Now I just keep thinking about all of the what ifs and stuff. I'm not saying that I'm going to be jumping into a relationship, he is taken after all. But I just can't stop thinking about it all...and we broke up only once for something serious...other than that it was just petty little things.

It's like we let things that were unimportant but seemed to be at the time get in our way. I'm not sad depressed or anything, I'm just thinking. I mean nothing will come from us now, I know that, unless a few changes were made...but I don't think that those are going to happen. But atleast I have a great friend in him. I'm really happy about that, but I mean...old feelings are comming back each time I see or hear him act like hisself, not this new changed person.

I should just be happy with him as a friend andleave old feelings alone and I'm going to, the best I can. Just it's good to see and hear him like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:56 am
Shadows sweet embrace

I'm in love with that song...it just seems to fit a part of my life. I have a friend who I dated for a long time but we just...we never seemed to work out. Something was always happening to pull us apart, but our personalities clicked, and we did love each other, alot. But it was never 'nuff. Now I just keep thinking about all of the what ifs and stuff. I'm not saying that I'm going to be jumping into a relationship, he is taken after all. But I just can't stop thinking about it all...and we broke up only once for something serious...other than that it was just petty little things.

It's like we let things that were unimportant but seemed to be at the time get in our way. I'm not sad depressed or anything, I'm just thinking. I mean nothing will come from us now, I know that, unless a few changes were made...but I don't think that those are going to happen. But atleast I have a great friend in him. I'm really happy about that, but I mean...old feelings are comming back each time I see or hear him act like hisself, not this new changed person.

I should just be happy with him as a friend andleave old feelings alone and I'm going to, the best I can. Just it's good to see and hear him like that.

What song is it?
(By the way Im new. My name is Isaol, [I-sa-ol])  

Isaol-the-wolf

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:30 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
Shadows sweet embrace

What song is it?
(By the way Im new. My name is Isaol, [I-sa-ol])

It's nice to meet you Isaol, it's My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:46 pm
I think ive heard that before, I hear tons of songs on the radio but I never know who they are since the people rarely announce the songs they play, they just play it.  

Isaol-the-wolf

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:34 pm
I think I caught whatever my roommate had last week...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:54 pm
Anyone wanna join me in a rather entertaining furry debate thread currently in ED? Here`s the link. X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 906 907 908 909 910 911 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games