Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:09 pm
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE IS SOOO FREAKIN OUT?!

He's dead

people die

it happens

im supprized, i havent died yet...

butt still

geeet oooover iiiiiiit  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:15 pm
Mister Grape
Feh, he would have crapped on the Joker's reputation if he got the role.

Dude, have you seen the trailers? He looks ******** awesome. Though, I really shouldn't be saying anything since the movie ain't out yet, but. Well, it's an interesting take on the Joker.

I'm excited to see.

@Zhou: Yeah, I know people die. People die everyday and I hate it when people say s**t like this and sound like totally uncaring assholes. I mean, seriously, if your mom died and someone go "Oh well, people die," you'd want to punch them in the face.

And if you go on and say something stupid like "But I hate my mom," then... Gah! You. I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW I FEEL IN WORDS.

It just sounds like some people try too hard to not care. Honestly, if you don't, then don't say a damn thing especially when it relates to somebody dying. Even if it's just a celebrity or some no-name guy. /:  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:20 pm
you're missing the point

None of you have anything to do with him- you have not met him, you dont have a personal relatinship with him. Ofcourse its different when a relative dies, but THIS ISNT ONE OF THOSE CASES  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:31 pm
You could still show A LITTLE BIT MORE RESPECT.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:12 am
User Image
Pie&Zhou: You two stop BICKERING or I'll have you both NEUTERED!!
And for the record, showing sympathy/giving condolence for anyone you hear have died is a sign of respect, whether it was an actor or not. It doesn't have to do with jumping the bandwagon when you see everyone showing respect, so if a person thinks they're cool because they're different from everybody else by not showing sympathy, then well, that's dumb.

Mister Grape
Feh, he would have crapped on the Joker's reputation if he got the role.

Hyuckhyuck. slowpoke.jpg.

He's gotten the role since it first started filming. aka what Leyli said. And d'aw, don't be so pretentious. He looks like a promising Joker anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:42 am
My secret fetish is participating in drama.

I can't help it if my libido is all up in the yo-ho, bro.

BTW, when's the movie coming out anyways?  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:47 am
Zhou Zheng
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE IS SOOO FREAKIN OUT?!

He's dead

people die

it happens

im supprized, i havent died yet...

butt still

geeet oooover iiiiiiit
Zhou Zheng
you're missing the point

None of you have anything to do with him- you have not met him, you dont have a personal relatinship with him. Ofcourse its different when a relative dies, but THIS ISNT ONE OF THOSE CASES

wow that doesnt make you sound like a complete douch bag.

LOSING A LIFE DOESNT NEED A ******** CASE

gyah! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:17 am
it doesnt make me a douchebag, it makes me cold, heartless, and uncaring.

His life didnt effect me, and therefore, whether or not he's alive has no impact on my life.

and it shouldnt have had any impact on yours either

can we be done now? ive made my point

people die
it happens
i dont feel like defending a rule of living, it does a pretty good job of establishing itself  

0 Zhou 0

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:31 am
All I hear from everyone is "BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH I'M A DOUCHEBAG IN MY OWN INDIVIDUAL WAY I DO COCAINE"

Also, no one was making a huge deal about it, Zhou. Calm down. Maybe people you've met around Gaia have, but I haven't seen anyone in my guilds who were bawwing over it or something. It made no impact on anyone here other than saying "Aw, that's too bad that he's dead. How unfortunate."

Save the fightings for drawing, you douchebags. This guild is dead.

Gawd. Douchebags.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:46 am
Damn, I am so ******** slow. Sorry for the interruptions.

-UBERSMACKSELF-

Hell, I agree with Drunks, this guild is slowly dying.  

Mister Grape

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:09 pm
Are you kidding me? It's already dead.

Like my love for chocolate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:43 pm
IT'S NOT DEAD. IT'S NOT DEAD YET.

YOU KNOW WHO'S DEAD? BATMAN'S PARENTS.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:42 pm
HEY, HEY NOW. YOU CAN'T PULL THE "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD, CRIED THE BATMAN" JOKES AROUND HERE, BUB.

Also, I've always wanted to play Batman in the fanart thread and just have him sucker punching everyone and saying either I'M BATMAN or MY PARENTS ARE DEAD or I'M BATMAN AND MY PARENTS ARE DEAD in every panel.

That'd be cool.

Cept, I can't really draw batman.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:07 am
Yea yea, I know you're all sick of this and the complaining and the douche-baggery. But I kind of want to comment, just cuz...and maybe it's somehow indirectly related to the amount of alcohol I consumed this night/morn.

Anyway: WARNING.

Zhou-
You can feel what you want, but it's makes you a douchebag when you tell other people they're 'over-reacting' just cuz they're unsettled to see the world lose talent. Sure people die everyday--and sure, we don't have any immediate attachment to these people, but we've seen their faces while they were alive in ...w/e movies, press, etc-- so basically, we DO have some form of attachment.

Feeling cold, heartless and uncaring doesn't mean you're a douchebag--but it also doesn't mean you're badass. Nothing to brag about.

There.

And Batman is basically OK to do whatever he wants because he's just fine and not because his parents are dead. That puts him on the same level as Harry Potter and no body wants that.  

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:02 am
Man, if you read some of the latest Batman comics, Leyli... >___>

Of course, that's me assuming that you don't. But. Some of the new stuff is pretty. Crappy.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games