Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:57 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

*lays down still petting him*

her laying down reminds him of her medication and he looks for his jacket for the medication.

*starts singing a song*

Shirotora finds his jacket and sticks his head in the pockets to see if the meds are in them.

Whats rong?

Shirotora pulls his head out of the pocket and wimpers with his ears low.

I dont get it....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:59 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
ssanimegirl
ssanimegirl
Neko_Cat_4ever
yuka starts to hum oracion

Ah great, I did go into cry mode! What a great start to my first week here. *starts looking upset*

Can you forgive me, I just reeeally don't like getting lost. I have a terribel sense of direction.

Seshi: it's fine - smiles -

good! Soooo... your new to? I came here yesterday and I have to say it hasn't been going that well.  

Amaya Himura X Zero Kiryu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:02 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

*starts singing a song*

Shirotora finds his jacket and sticks his head in the pockets to see if the meds are in them.

Whats rong?

I dont get it....

Amaya: hey is that guy OK? Does your head hurt?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:02 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

*starts singing a song*

Whats rong?

I dont get it....

shirotora cant think of anything to do.  

Alice the Loving

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:03 pm
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
-haku walk's around town and see's a building with gun shots coming out of it and peaks threw the window and see's a man shooting a gun a gun up in the air looking Haku- " i thought you would hear me" the strange man says with a smirk. - the man points the gun at Haku- "im getting tired of you always ruining my plans." - Haku jums threw the window Haku laghs- "a big buisness man being ruined by me (i havn't used the word peak in while XD)

-Haku reaches his hand out ready to fight- "c'mon! a little 1 on 1 fight against you will be easy""

-haku throws a kunai and kicks the man in the stomach and waches him for his move but runs to attack tthe man but notices the man smile and see's another man appear in front of him and stabes Haku in the chest Haku falls on all fours- -Yumi feels her hart and falls to the ground screaming in pain-

"Haku...." Yumi tries to scream but it onley comes out in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:05 pm
Sheshi: mitsuki can't remebr anything. Aren't you a little young
Yuka: I'm only 9...  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:06 pm
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
-haku walk's around town and see's a building with gun shots coming out of it and peaks threw the window and see's a man shooting a gun a gun up in the air looking Haku- " i thought you would hear me" the strange man says with a smirk. - the man points the gun at Haku- "im getting tired of you always ruining my plans." - Haku jums threw the window Haku laghs- "a big buisness man being ruined by me (i havn't used the word peak in while XD)

-Haku reaches his hand out ready to fight- "c'mon! a little 1 on 1 fight against you will be easy""

-haku throws a kunai and kicks the man in the stomach and waches him for his move but runs to attack tthe man but notices the man smile and see's another man appear in front of him and stabes Haku in the chest Haku falls on all fours- -Yumi feels her hart and falls to the ground screaming in pain-

-yumi rolls over on stomach trying to get up- "Haku were you....?" she whispers in pain (trying to scream)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:07 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever

Amaya: do you think ppl with phscic powers are weird?  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:09 pm
Would anyone talk to me? I kinda would like to talk to SOMEONE.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:10 pm
ssanimegirl
Neko_Cat_4ever

Yuka: you must be gifted as I. I am a powerful magician. I can use the rencarnarion spell...which isn't dare attempted until about 30. I'm only 9 like I said.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:10 pm
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

*starts singing a song*

Whats rong?

I dont get it....

*yawn* Im gana fall asleep *lays down and closes eyes*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:12 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
ssanimegirl
Neko_Cat_4ever

Yuka: you must be gifted as I. I am a powerful magician. I can use the rencarnarion spell...which isn't dare attempted until about 30. I'm only 9 like I said.

I can know a persons whole history, and sometimes future, just by touching them.  

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:13 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari

Whats rong?

I dont get it....

*yawn* Im gana fall asleep *lays down and closes eyes*

Shirotora jumps in to the tiger trap and turns back to a neko boy slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:15 pm
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW

-yumi rolls over on stomach trying to get up- "Haku were you....?" she whispers in pain (trying to scream)

-yumi uses the wall to help her walk- "Haku" -Haku on the floor in pain- "you cheated" He whimpers. "life isn't fair" The man say's whith a smirk. "i guess we could use him." -The man kicks Haku- -Yumi feels her side in pain-"i-i-i can't make it" -as she she stop almist falling. Yumi starts crying-  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:15 pm
(im back pplz! wut i miss?)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games