Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:45 am
(LMFAO) Phoenix looks at him wierdly then indicates that ragnos is attacking. (now we wait rfor dark rider to post what happens)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:16 pm
he attacks phoenix  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:18 pm
Phoenix blocks it with no problem nocking Ragnos to the ground with a hard horizontal strike leaving a huge cut in his side.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:28 pm
Phoenix utashima
Phoenix blocks it with no problem nocking Ragnos to the ground with a hard horizontal strike leaving a huge cut in his side.

he kicks him away and throws his sword at his head  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:30 pm
Phoenix doges and runs up knocking the oyther sword out of his hands far away and grabing him by the color of his shirt. " Tell me why your trying to kill me!!" Phoenix yelled holdin his sword up to ragnos's neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Phoenix utashima
Phoenix doges and runs up knocking the oyther sword out of his hands far away and grabing him by the color of his shirt. " Tell me why your trying to kill me!!" Phoenix yelled holdin his sword up to ragnos's neck.

"you wont kill me"  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:39 pm
" that's true I just want to know why you were attacking me!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:48 pm
Phoenix utashima
" that's true I just want to know why you were attacking me!?"

he pushed his hand into the blade and said "revenge" and kicks him away  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:02 pm
It didn't effect Phoenix he slashes at ragnos knocking him to the ground leaving a huge cut from his third right rib to his heart. " Revenge for what, what did I do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:20 pm
hugo watches from the ground being stuck in it as kenji starts to help him out  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:39 pm
Phoenix utashima
It didn't effect Phoenix he slashes at ragnos knocking him to the ground leaving a huge cut from his third right rib to his heart. " Revenge for what, what did I do?"

he slowly gets up and runs past hugo with a tear in his eye  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:48 pm
"What the hell is going on...what did I do to make you like this?!" Phoenix yelled running after him.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:54 pm
Phoenix utashima
"What the hell is going on...what did I do to make you like this?!" Phoenix yelled running after him.

he turns around and kicks him in the face  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:56 pm
Phoenix grabs his foot and throws him against a tree. " what the hell did I do...please tell me!"  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:00 pm
Phoenix utashima
Phoenix grabs his foot and throws him against a tree. " what the hell did I do...please tell me!"

"you broke my arm"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games