Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:19 pm
Af Mas
I think I caught whatever my roommate had last week...

And I've caught whatever half the kids have. Let us be sick together.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:42 pm
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
I think I caught whatever my roommate had last week...

And I've caught whatever half the kids have. Let us be sick together.
I've caught whatever one of the other actors had.......We should start a sick club. confused  

Manda_Tifa

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:20 am
I got had bron-ki-tis XP forgot how to spell it. But it was miserable.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:23 am
Feeling a little better  

Af Mas

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:41 pm
*Points to the sign* Who put this Dead End sign here?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:43 pm
I think I'm almost all better now  

Af Mas

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:30 am
*Takes down the sign*
What did you think you have in the first place? Some stuff goes away for a while, temporarly calmed by drugs, then once those drugs run out, it returns and its worse than before.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:38 am
Was just a stomach bug. My roommate only had it for a day or so, and same went for me  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:37 am
It's snowing...like...hard. Wtf April? Where is mah Spring? gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:37 am
Tonight I stated my intention to move out of home to my mother. She didn't take it so well.... Is it so hard for her to accept that I want to be independant? Apparently I'm abandoning the family when I have no intention to, just take ahold of my life and start becoming a true adult.  

Crenn

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:56 am
shoki_de_nai

According to a friend of a friend, it might snow here this week, said to be near 20 tonight  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:08 pm
Hi again, guys.

So like, I met this guy from DC comics through one of my friends who's like, good friends with him. He looked at my artthings and told me that the teacher who told me I didn't belong in art school "was a lying b***h". And that sort of snapped me out of the funk I've been in for like, the past year.

Also I'm on Lexapro now, which seems to be helping.

As always, there's bad stuff happening too. Pip's roommate in Texas kicked him out and his mom won't take him back and he doesn't have anywhere to go, and I dunno how to help. I'm trying to stay rational about it. His father would take him in but Pip is totally unwilling to live with him. I don't know why, but I get the feeling he's told me about it, and that it is Bad Business. So I'm putting out an all points bulletin on like livejournal and twitter and whatever, looking for a place for him to stay until he can get a job and afford rent with me. I need a job too, though. Which I'm working on. I KNOW we can make this work SOMEHOW. I just haven't figured it out yet.

I dunno how frequently I'll be around. But I haven't died yet. (:  

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

Refia Hinotori

Mega Man-Lover

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:21 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
shoki_de_nai

According to a friend of a friend, it might snow here this week, said to be near 20 tonight

Of course it all depends where you live. "shrugs" ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:00 am
It snowed here too yesterday, and I am fargin freezing >.< Where did spring go or did the damn groundhog see 6 months more of winter...global warming my butt.  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:44 pm
Spring ended here too and we celebrated the coming of Winter with a few cold days sprinkled here and there and finally a rain with some lightning and thunder today.

It used to be that there was some transition between the cold of winter and warmth of summer here. Now it's either cold or hot, with rarely a day that's "average" in between. It seems the global warming thing is in effect, it's only recent that I've took notice of this though. Kinda take things for granted and don't notice them until they're gone. This is probably what contributed to all the funnel cloud issues we had a year or two ago (Actually, I don't remember exactly how long ago it was), which is very unusual for California to have so many in such a short amount of time...let one ones that nearly touch down and cause damage.

While it's nothing extreme and quite livable, I kinda liked it better when the weather wasn't so erratic.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games