Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:50 am
((So get your canuck-bumb down here!))

They where about 300 miles away. Walking slower then usual, because nena wouldn't watch where she was going.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:08 pm
With a desperate, frenzied, superhuman strength he broke his bindings and ran out, going after her. He was pretty sure he heard someone telling him that it was a dumb idea to go out there, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was Amu and Nena...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:11 pm
Amu made camp.

After nena was asleep, she started singing softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:15 pm
*goes to sleep*  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:18 pm
His voice came from behind her. He was all bloody; he had been wounded several times getting there. Yet, somehow, he was able to stand. "You sing beautifully."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:19 pm
She jumpped, "Yoshi....I.." she looked dumbstruck. "What are you doing here?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:27 pm
He limped forward; he was losing a lot of blood. "I defeated him. I won. I conquered the darkness in my heart, just for you! I've proven myself worthy of you! I couldn't just let you leave me." He knelt, the sudden motion causing more blood to spew forth. "I love you more than life itself. I braved the creatures of this forest, knowing I would probably die... Just to see you again." He coughed up blood, but still continued. "I can die happy... knowing I got to see you... one last... time..." He fell, face-first, into the earth; he was fading fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:38 pm
"YOSHI!!!" She knelt by him, "Oh, my dear, sweet Yoshi...." She was crying. she healed him up, but he had lost alot of blood. sh edidn't know if he would make it. Then, it hit her. She knelt over him, pressing her lips to his, sending her magic through him.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:40 pm
He pushed her off with his last ounce of strength. "No... Not that again... That won't do..." His heart slowed... Slower... Slower... Slower...

Then, it stopped.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:50 pm
"Yoshi!!!" She cryed, and cryed. "Yoshi....its my fault...come back.....come back...." she couldn't help it. she kissed him, then again. But nothing happened. She sobbed...

((So your officially out now?))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:20 am
*suddenly, a mysterious person appears in front of all the action*
... Am i intruding??? I will leave quickly, if you can spare... a pearl necklace, and a diamond...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:57 am
((*elegantly bows* sorry for the long absence, i was incapacitated, so i skimmed over the sory line that i missed and i must say the story is good. now to explain Kichi's uber long absence from the story....))

Kichi had been summoned by the Dragon-lord King for an audiance with the Senate of Demensional Inquiry for his unorthidox handling of a human situation and the act of not only interfering in the first place but getting so involved as to change the course of fate laid out by the Dragon-lord King, and was sentenced to thrity-thousand years in an official prison designed to cut anyone off from magic even a Dragon-lord. After he had settled the matter pertaining to the humans he had become involved with.

So such being the situation Kichi was now walking toward the camp where Nymm and the others were. He sensed the man who had helped the other with the metal beast that had taken over Yoshitsune's body, though Kichi didn't yet know of this, and the fact that Yoshi's heart had stopped but that his life wasn't quite forfeit yet, if Kichi could get to him in time.  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:50 pm
(Nena can still save him. However, it would be something Yoshi-niisan would have to get used to...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:05 pm
((Yes....^ ^))

Nena walked up behind Amu, "Mom. I'm sick and tired of you moping around! Get a life! Better yet, get laid! I'm sure Mr. Minamoto would agree!"

"Nena! Go back to bed-"

"No! I'm bringing Mr. Minamoto back!" She knelt by him, biting his neck, she released her venom, it wouldn't be long now...  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:55 pm
Instantly, his heart stopped. Yoshitsune writhed for a few seconds with the sheer shock of it, then went limp. His skin began to pale, and his breathing stopped, yet he was alive.

He was starting to turn.

(Sugoi... A little one like Nena using the words 'Get laid!'... I like this world we live in!)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games