Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:51 am
Owner's Name: [+Katch+]
Participating Soquili: Inkling
Link to Teepee: LINK
If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?: A curious expression passed over her pale face but her answer was easy enough " Why, if a good story is draining away, to be lost forever to those who would hear it in the future. That is a thing worth racing for, is it not?"

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?: " Geese~!?" she exclaimed, laughing merrily, her scales rustling like many pages of paper with her mirth " Perhaps i have stolen the egg of the golden goose~ hmm~ But i am certain i can outrun and outfly any sort of bird."

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?:
" That perhaps i have managed to time travel, perhaps i have been given the gift of the pegasi~ one can never tell~ though i never move all that fast mind you." She nodded sagely " a good story takes time to find and look through."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:00 pm
Owner's Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: Rainart
Link to Teepee: [ xxx ]

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?: Hesitant to say anything at all, Rainart shuffles his plate-sized hooves a few times and chews his lip in thought. Giving away weaknesses was never a good idea in his opinion, and even sharing them with Ariadne was a strange new thing he's working on. But without saying anything aloud flashes of his beloved lifemate and his two offspring came to mind. The thought of either of them or Ariadne coming to harm made his lip curl and brought up a deep growl, but in response he answered, "Fire is as good a reason as any."

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?: An eyebrow raised and his growl turned into a smirk. "Geese?" His tongue snuck out and licked his lips as if this was the offering of a delicious meal and not a question of racing. "Delicious." Really, he would only ever chase geese if he were running them down to eat, and that he would have no problem doing. Glancing around he checked to see if said geese were in the vicinity. One could hope, right?

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?: A tilt of his head as he resigned looking for the geese. Perhaps he would catch one later. All this mention of them had made him hungry. Only half-paying attention the stallion replied gruffly, "Excited. And strong." A nod. That about summed it up. Now... where could he find a goose on such short notice...? He began to wander off in search of one, already smacking his lips in anticipation. Perhaps even a few feathers for him to bring home, too.  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Owner's Name: Divena & Divenasmom
Participating Soquili: Kali Serdear
Link to Teepee: Here

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?: "Need? Ha. I never need to do anything, and I never rush. Now, if it amused, or if an ogre was quick on its feet... then I might pick up the pace a bit."

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?: "...A flock of angry geese? Really? Are you joking?"

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?: "Hungry." twisted

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:42 pm
Owner's Name: Scaramouche Fandango
Participating Soquili: Laika
Link to Teepee: X

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?: A hungry bear.

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?: ...Why would geese be mad at me? I'd probably try to apologize rather than freak out or something.

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?: A little scared, honestly. I'm a little clumsy and scared that when I'm running, I'll trip myself and get hurt.  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:44 pm
Owner's Name: Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili: Hakidonmuya
Link to Teepee: Homeward Bound

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?: Haki swayed his feathered tail from side to side as he contemplated the question, "Having to act.... when there is a danger to my people I will act on impulse and speed. Nothing will stop me." He may not have chosen the role as the leader for the rebels but leader he was none the less.

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?: "Probably not, speed is not exactly a strength of mine," Haki stated honestly, "However I do have enough Luck and Courage to try even the most idiotic of stunts. Plus... why run when you can fly? Three dimensions really mixes things up." Haki didn't like the restriction of simply forward or backwards when there was so much more on offer ready for the taking.

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?: "Joy." He said plainly, it was true, flying and running gave him a buzz that couldn't be compared. "Freedom." In those moments he felt as if he didn't have a care in the world. That he somehow wasn't the rebel leader, wasn't duty bound to help his people or to act tough to save someone... he could simply exsist, simply.... be. Haki enjoyed the simplicity of it all.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:53 am
Owner's Name: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Participating Soquili: Galla Sile
Link to Teepee: Nyx

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?:My people, I would do anything to protect them no matter what the cost to myself. I would die to protect my sisters.

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?: "Probably not, speed is not exactly a strength of mine,"
Though I could probably outrun them or outfly them, I would use either my intelligence and cunning to shrink and get away or my courage to fight them off. My sisters would feast on geese if they got in my way.

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?:
I feel the air glinting over my wings, the feathers streamlined against my body, and the compact earth beneath my talons. I feel free and victorious as if I shall never be tired.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:57 pm
Owner's Name: Ol-j-man/Mediciner
Participating Soquili: Bernard
Link to Teepee: x

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?: "The thought of a damsel in distress would certainly make me move quicker."

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?: A snort. "I would most likely trip over myself in the attempt to flee. Is there a stat for diplomacy? No? Well, er . . . I suppose I would rely on some courage to attempt to face these angry geese. If not, luck is always a valued thing to me."

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?: "The impending sense of when I will fall over due to said speed."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:15 pm
Owner's Name: Bardess Ookami
Participating Soquili: Tam
Link to Teepee: Home sweet home

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?: "Fire? What....is.... fire? Beat the clock? I don't know who the clock is, but surely we could find a non-violent way to resolve this?"

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?: "Geese? Run? I'm sorry, I really am, but what in the world are you asking?" the poor mer looked so confused. "Chased, so if like... angry fish were after me? Are Geese like fish? Then outrun would be...swim away? I'd like to think I'd be able to talk them around, or hie, so... maybe that is intelligence?"

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?: "The water pulling through my hair, slickness against my flanks, peace."  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:57 pm
Think I still have a couple of minutes...
Owner's Name: CheshireKttty
Participating Soquili: Chessur
Link to Teepee: Link

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?:
Well I suppose that would depend on your perspective. An actual fire would most certainly work. Then again it really all just depends on whats what. If my life was in danger that would most certainly do the trick as well.

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?:
*Snorts* Of course I could outrun them! I mean really, we're not a slug. Sure we may look slow but our feet can really move much faster than that.

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?: In that situation you must define 'you'. Sometimes it's me, sometimes it's Chessur, and sometimes it's we. I suppose in most circumstances when it is us and me we feel quite winded. Then again in other circumstances we feel quite elated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:19 am
December questions are closed! New questions will be opened after I do stats!  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:19 am
Okay! Your January questions are up!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:05 pm
Owner's Name: Nyhility
Participating Soquili: Soul Lexis
Link to Teepee: x

Where does your bravery come from?:
From my super awesome ego, of course. B3

If you were the most courageous soquili in the world who would you chose as your ally: the most intelligent soquili, the strongest soquili or the luckiest soquili? Why?:
Perhaps the luckiest soquili....just in case my acts of bravery are also acts of stupidity. There's no backing out of it, so might as well have a lucky charm with me.

A vengeful spirit is attacking your friends, family, allies or favorite play thing. How will you face this spirit? Will you face it at all?:
Friends, what are those? Any attacker pestering me though will get a face full of hooves! >c  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:09 pm
Owner's Name: Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili: Fusion
Link to Teepee: Homeward Bound

Where does your bravery come from?:
Fusion flashed his playful grin, "I was born that way!" He chimed, overly happy as always. "No one is as brave as me!" He knew that wasn't really true but no one was quite as good at putting on a brave face as he was.... after all, it was hard being the only wingless sibling out of three. Sometimes it took bravery simply to face the day.

If you were the most courageous soquili in the world who would you chose as your ally: the most intelligent soquili, the strongest soquili or the luckiest soquili? Why?:
"I...." He paused to think about it for a moment. "Have no idea." He blew out a breath, it was a tricky question, and he wasn't exactly the smartest of creatures. "Probably Intellect... since that means they may actually be able to boost my courage?" His idea was that intelligence would guide courage some how? He shrugged, his concern shifting almost as quickly as it arrived.

A vengeful spirit is attacking your friends, family, allies or favorite play thing. How will you face this spirit? Will you face it at all?:
Head on. He thought, it was such an instinctive notion that he didn't even consider going against it. "I will keep my family safe... keep Embri safe..." He nodded.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:20 am
Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Terra Stryker
Link to Teepee: Here ^.^

Where does your bravery come from?: "My bravery comes from the fire burning in my veins that tells me to hunt. It's a driving force that doesn't allow me time to show fear."

If you were the most courageous soquili in the world who would you chose as your ally: the most intelligent soquili, the strongest soquili or the luckiest soquili? Why?: Terra actually pauses before snorting. "Who in their right mind would want to ally with someone like me? I can't see it happening. We tend to work by ourselves. If I were anything else than what I was though I'd choose someone intelligent. They'd be able to guide us through any mishaps that might befall us."

A vengeful spirit is attacking your friends, family, allies or favorite play thing. How will you face this spirit? Will you face it at all?: Terra's vengeful lunge destroys the piece of paper with the questions on it. It answers the question. "I don't have any friends or family. Most likely I'd be the vengeful spirit doing the attacking." Terra eyes her surrounding before harrumphing and walking off. Why do I keep answering these questions?  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:28 am

Owner's Name:DemonWingedPoetGirl
Participating Soquili: Recovery
Link to Teepee: Home sweet Home

Where does your bravery come from?: Bravery Comes from many places. Desire, a sense of duty, passion, loyalty. need, and the sense to stand up for what you know is right.
I like to think my courage stems from my father and my mother two of the greatest soquilli the land has ever known. Just seeing them has made me feel even as a foal that i can be as brave as they are everyday to do whats right and stick with it no matter the situation.

If you were the most courageous soquili in the world who would you chose as your ally: the most intelligent soquili, the strongest soquili or the luckiest soquili? Why?: I would never claim to be the most courageous soquilli in the world. nor the smartest or fastest or any of that. a statement of that manner would make me or anyone else who made it an utter fool. however with the courage i have and the skills i possess i suppose i would chose someone of the intellectually inclined verity.

A vengeful spirit is attacking your friends, family, allies or favorite play thing. How will you face this spirit? Will you face it at all?: A play thing is materiel i can get another and i have been taught that spirits are to be respected down to ones inner most core. so i would let it go and let it be.
However is one were to harm anyone living without ample reason i would face it in any manner that might solve the issue. weather it be a simple working out of misunderstandings or an actual fight no doubt i would try my best to correct the situation.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games