Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:12 pm
(OK. Explanation. They dropped some of those tiger cages as I call them. something that can hold an animal human sized or more. But not something as big as a elephant. They dropped them on us, and then pumped in knock-out gas. Then they came in and gave us both knock-out shots to make sure we stayed out, but not until after we were both out.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:22 pm
(ok)
kat knew she was knocked it was dark and blurry she tryed 2 wake up but she couldnt find her body she could sense small movements around her but that was it  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:24 pm
The cages started moving. But they were never set down and they were never really bouncy. This being said, it points to the cages being carried.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:27 pm
(no were captured!perfect! XP)
kat was alot less sensitive then most humans when it came 2 drugs so kat was already starting 2 twitch after a few miantes-hours  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:29 pm
Finally after about an 102 minutes, the cages are dropped onto a metal floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:33 pm
kats eyes flutered open when that happened and she weakly got up and looked around scaredly "were are we!? what happend?!"  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:34 pm
No one answered, but cigar smoke started coming into the covered cages.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:49 pm
kat covered her sensitive nose and shoveled 2 the back of the cage looking around for scott  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:50 pm
(Going now. I hope to type again soon.)

Scott starts to wake. He looks around. Seeing that the cages were covered, he called out to Kat. "Are you alive?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:53 pm
(awwwwwwwww well i guess ttyl)
"i hope" kat mumbeled still a lil groggy she started clawing at the cage bars trying 2 see if she was strong enough 2 break them  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:56 pm
(Sorry, But I'm not used to staying up very late. I'll try to be on most of tomorrow but I don't know how it will turn out.)

"Well, we seem to be alive. But I don't smoke. I don't like cigars. My mom couldn't stand them."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:24 pm
(ok)
kat huddeled 2 the very back corner of the cage and wraped her ahnds around her knees "nice going dork now were captured...what are we gonna do?"  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:54 pm
(does this mean im trapped 2??? XDD Lolz oh and dont know if ill b on 2morrow k, goin to my step brothers concert ^_^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:59 pm
(hmm i guess it does soooo your stuck in a cage 2 and so is strike <3)  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:02 pm
(lolz OOOOKKKAAAYYY)
Echo layed there still as a stone, the drugs not wearing off yet  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games