Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:55 pm
Then don't have him changed...

I'm pretty sure that we can't force you to change what's already been done, but if you get it updated then it won't be blue anymore sweatdrop

@Lief: Yep.... *huggles BeelzemonBM*
I just wished that the Ultimate was more cooperative and relative to the gun theme... so far his line is...
Revolvermon--> Pandamon--> Bantyoleomon--> BeelzemonBM

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:58 pm
So what is MSBG?

Edit: well at least you get to use Pandamon a lot! He's also one of those digimon that is hard to find in this guild!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:01 pm
Indeed... When I'm not doing my BeelzemonxLeomon stories... Ocelot will be a pandamon xD

Did you see my song?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:02 pm
M.S.B.G. was a group Saren ran back when I was active. It was a group for tamers who vowed to be the best and stop at nothing to get to that point. I suppose I should clear it out. It did include a lot of the members that are big shots today. Toan, Windy, Zeldi, Jelloish pudding, Zar, Kira, and others.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:04 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Indeed... When I'm not doing my BeelzemonxLeomon stories... Ocelot will be a pandamon xD

Did you see my song?

For Christmas? yep I saw it, not bad sir, not bad at all!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:06 pm
Tigerx81
M.S.B.G. was a group Saren ran back when I was active. It was a group for tamers who vowed to be the best and stop at nothing to get to that point. I suppose I should clear it out. It did include a lot of the members that are big shots today. Toan, Windy, Zeldi, Jelloish pudding, Zar, Kira, and others.

That's cool, I still think it's cool how many of ya'll are still around/making a come back after all these years. it makes me wonder if I'll still be here in a few years.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:06 pm

o3o; Then I updated him for nothing!User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:08 pm
pffffftttttttt.... There there, Windy... we all end up doing something for nothing eventually sweatdrop

@Lief: I'm sure you will, at least I know that I will 3nodding

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:10 pm
>.< <3 Windy!

HEHEHEHEE Don't kill me. Im dying to rp, but still dont know wher ei should place saren..maybe I will have him just coming out of a battle...showing how he has changed in demeanor. Sure he was kinda off before but he had a warm center due to the time he spent with Sheriti. Its been awhile, he is battle hardened. Windy do you remember how Saren met Sheriti?

@Lief, yes you might. I never thought i'd be, but i love the people like Windy, Toan, Zar, Kira, Zeldi and all my other pals. M.S.B.G. was deleted I see..I DID HARD WORK ON THOSE BANNERS AND STUFF RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEE.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:11 pm

Bleh-i'd add onto that comment but I wont. stare User Image

Im Windspirit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:11 pm
That's right Liger we'll start the next generation of long time tamers, I guess I'll need to be here a little longer than 3 months first xd I would say I've made excellent progress in that amount of time. I think I have like 9 digimon or something already. Ive got my next few planed out as well depending on what I get!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:13 pm
Tigerx81
>.< <3 Windy!

HEHEHEHEE Don't kill me. Im dying to rp, but still dont know wher ei should place saren..maybe I will have him just coming out of a battle...showing how he has changed in demeanor. Sure he was kinda off before but he had a warm center due to the time he spent with Sheriti. Its been awhile, he is battle hardened. Windy do you remember how Saren met Sheriti?

@Lief, yes you might. I never thought i'd be, but i love the people like Windy, Toan, Zar, Kira, Zeldi and all my other pals. M.S.B.G. was deleted I see..I DID HARD WORK ON THOSE BANNERS AND STUFF RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

You don't remember? If not- then good! More of a reason for them to quarle if you can't remember- shame on your oc~

and I didn't delete your club, I just moved it to the graveyard for its inactivity.

:E

You want it back?User Image

Im Windspirit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:15 pm
Tigerx81
>.< <3 Windy!

Those are defiantly good people to be friends with although I'm not sure I've talked to any of them besides Windy all that much so far, that's cause we're state buddies, by the way Windy did ya'll get hit with all this cold weather? it was freezing this morning!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:16 pm
Im Windspirit
Tigerx81
>.< <3 Windy!

You don't remember? If not- then good! More of a reason for them to quarle if you can't remember- shame on your oc~

and I didn't delete your club, I just moved it to the graveyard for its inactivity.

:E

You want it back?User Image

You sure it's still there?! gonk
If it was locked and then sent there, there might be a chance that it's been discarded... Locked items don't say beyond the second page and a lot of things have been moved to the Graveyard as of late...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:17 pm
I remember Windy, I just wanted you to say it. I almost killed you pretty much haha. Dont quite remember how they started tagging around with each other though haha. I know they danced once.

And of course Sheriti will quarrell with Saren he has been gone for god knows how long, still love interest correct?

And I would indded like it back. I am going to bed soon. Anyone wanna give me a starting place to post before bed.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff