Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:38 am
(lol it certianly amuses me XD very sweet - I know what you mean though wink )

Gabriel blinked and dipped his wings to allow him to look over his shoulder. When he turned, the work around the house stopped temporarily, but then continued, albeit at a slower pace.
"Oh, thankyou." He gave a gentle smile "It is a really useful skill. I tend to learn quickly, and it meshes so beautifully with the skills I already had...thankyou for teaching it me, Opal. I appreciate it. I wish I could teach you something back, though I have no idea what."
he stepped forwards, noticing how nervous she was and dipped hsi eyes briefly before bringing them back up to meet hers. He held out a hand.
"Are we...ok? Friends?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:15 am
(I'm free from the family and everyone *sigh*)
Mirza just looked at him and then thought for himself. "You must contain your beauty in some kind of wrong way because you don't look very well for being so old" He then took his parasol and looked at him. "What are you scared of my little old none loving demon protector.
(XP)  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:23 am
Adam sighed and pressed his hand agaisnt the wound the parasol had made.
"YOu have a lot fo talk and no action, Mirza."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:30 am
"It's because your to slow to react my moves" A dark whirlwind appeared after Mirza had spin it and it came behind from were Adam stood. He disappeared and he was behind the whirlwind. "I was going to spare you but you want to fight then a fight you will get. Let's see how much wind you can take. " He then made one hand move and the whirlwind went toward Adam.  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:39 am
Adam felt the wind go for him and glanced around. He spread his wings and let the wind take him into the air. Once there he tucked his wings in and tried to remain stable.
"what do you get out of all this?" he called over the roar of the wind. "are you that afraid of Beelio?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:03 am
Mirza appear from behind. His face was hard to read and the remaining wind went threw his hair and then just starred at him. " You don't know anything about me so you should not mention my master like that." He then took his parasol and then closed it and flied in high speed to strike him.  

Yllirion

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:12 am
Opal looked up at Gabriel and continued swaying in place for a moment. She nodded a yes-her purple curls bouncing slightly. Then she rushed over and gave him a hug. When she released him she took hold of his hands and looked him in the eyes. "If friends is all we can be then I with try to accept it, but......" she said as she tapped him on the nose with her finger, "....if later on.....someday....something changes and you can love a person 'in that way' you can bet I'll be coming after you." She tilted her head down and laughed at herself-but not the nervous/mockery type rather a playful kind.

"And just so you know......I don't think of you as an alien or ameoba," she said-confessing that she had heard the earlier conversation between him and Lilith. Then she hugged him again-a bit more tightly this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:47 am
Gabriel smield and huged her close when she embrace dhim.
"Thankyou sweetie." he siad, touched by hert kindness. He then took her second hug and wiggle done of her pigtails playfully. "And belive me, if I ever change like that I would find you too."
--

Adam had problems keeping steady in teh air, being tugged back and forth as the wind filled his wings/ he flappe dhis wings heavily and barely ahd enough time to bring hsi scythe up to block Mirza as he attacked him.

"I've known Beelio longe rthan you." he yelled back. "You won't gain anything from him - he'll chew you up and spit you out as soon as look at yoU!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:05 am
Mirza was behind and he spoke with cold voice. "I don't want anything from him. He is not that you think." He then looked down "I'm here thanks to him" He mumbled. He then looked up. " Your words can't reach anyone around here" He then took his parasol and hold it diagonal and it started to spin and ring razors was fling to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:36 am
he flew backwards and blocked at the flying razors. One pinged off her blade with a jarring movement and anotehr tore trhough his wing. he snarled.
"what do you mean by that?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:59 am
"Well you will see soon what I meant by that." He then stops his parasol and he swing it around and it worked like an eraser and then the whole environment and hell was gone and instead it was just pitch dark and no ground. " I hope your not scared" He disappeared and then appears behind and whisper " Shall I bring your little friend here so I can play with his mind" He then hit him from above with his parasol.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:20 pm
Dougal struggled to lift himself off the ground. He managed to raise himself to his knees. He tried to focus his vision on the events going on before him.

---------------------------------------

Opal seemed to bubble with happiness in Gabriel's embrace, and felt a little giddy by what he had said. When they released from the hug, Opal's blue doll eyes seemed to almost twinkle in the light.

"Well then....I guess I'll go finish the repairs in Natasha's room. Although....," Opal said, "I'm not sure if I can fix the appearances of the dolls Mirza drained....at least no to their original appearance."

(( Moon's inner fangirl has been appeased for the moment.....lol mrgreen ))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:54 pm
(( 4laugh ))

Adam frowned and found hismlef drifting in the darkness. He was amazed at how advanced Mirza's illusions were - perhaps he was more of a match than adam origionally thought.
Still, illusion or no illusion, he knew it was only a matter of time until he was beaten. The only questions was whether it was Mirza,Beelio or Satan who would harm him, and whether doing so would ensure Dougal's safety for a while.
when Mirza appeared behind him Adam stiffened and span around to face him.
"you said you would leave him in exchange for me." he growled.

--

"I'm sure Natasha can make others. I belive that's the least of her worries right now." Gabriel said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:04 pm
Opal sighed, "I know.....there are more pressing concerns at hand."

She stood up straight and placed her hands behind her back. "You are worried about other matters too.....about Adam and Beelio's pl-"

Opal's mind went blurry for a moment. She took a step back and lifted her left hand to the side of her forehead. Mirza's spell from her first encounter since her freedom was still in effect-any attempt to recall the plan's details caused her to become dizzy.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:36 pm
Lilith looked at the indicated portrait.
"Is he talking back?" She chuckled and walked down to where Natasha was sitting.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games