Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:30 pm
Instead of sounds of fighting Sirius was laughing trying to fend off her licks. "I missed you daddy!" She whined between licks. "Look Aven daddy's here!" She said jumping off her father and bouncing around Aven all excited.
Sirius sat up rubbing his face. "Leon said she'd attack me....what gives?" He growled spitting a little. "she licked my mouth~" He added with a slight growl. "Is she always like this?" He asked Aven. "Because she wasn't when she was..." He sighed. "Anyway that's not important. What's important is that you make her happy." He was rambling to himself just like Leon does. "Maybe I can handle giving her to you." Ramble Ramble Marriage Ramble Ramble.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:35 pm
Aven just looked rather stunned at the whole situation. "Well . . . she did try to attack Leon . . . I don't . . . I don't know." he murmured, watching Jasmine bounce around, starting to smile a little bit, watching her antics. The rest of Sirius's speech went in one ear and out the other. His full attention was on Jasmine.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:38 pm
Jasmine however stopped bouncing around and blinked toward her father. "Uh...What are you trying to say Dad?" She asked having heard a little bit of his rambling. Sirius blinked and looked up. "Hm? Oh nothing just contemplating the idea of having another Lycan as a son in law. I mean the first one turned out great. Lots of kids-"
"DAD~!" Jasmine whined nudging him a little. "We aren't anywhere near that yet~" She added blushing under her fur.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:44 pm
Aven's hearing honed in just in time to hear Sirius mention kids and he blushed, the flush so bright it could be seen through his fur. "Huzabuhwha?" he muttered, unable to form a coherent word. He couldn't help it. If he and Jasmine were to have kids then that means . . . And suddenly his mind was in the gutter and he was having a hard time pulling it out.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:49 pm
Jasmine went to her belly whining a little. Sirius blinked a bit. "Wow, uh if I had have known you'd react like this I wouldn't have mentioned it...but you're interested in a guy so I just assumed you were ready to-"
"I'm not!" Jasmine whined paws over her muzzle she seemed a little off. "I'm not." She said a little more quiet ears back. Sirius coughed then took his leave as Jasmine started to growl. She was about to pounce on him when he traced.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm
Aven was able to bring his mind back to the present when he noticed the change coming over Jasmine. "Jasmine." he said softly, going over to her, nuzzling against her soothingly. "I won't force you to do anything you don't want to." he promised her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:59 pm
Jasmine gave a sigh and turned to Aven. "It's not that I don't want to. It's just I never thought about it." She said with a slight pout. "Could we just...forget it for the moment? I feel weird."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:09 pm
"Alright." Aven whispered, though he felt a little put out. He was worried that maybe Jasmine didn't want to have kids or didn't want to get married or had realized that she didn't love him after all. He was really scared. "Um . . . I still need to report to my parents . ." he murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:14 pm
Jasmine sighed. "That's not what I mean." She whined standing in front of him. "I'm still getting used to all this. And well when I changed..." She blushed a little. "I kinda wanted to." She looked at him. "I'm not ready. I love you Aven but I'm not ready."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:01 pm
Aven nodded and nuzzled against her. "Okay. It's alright. I can wait." he said with a bit of a smile. "I love you too." he said, his tail wagging slightly. "But I do still need to report to my parents." he said with a small grin.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:20 pm
Jasmine seemed relieved that he understood. She didn't like it when he was sad and confused. She nuzzled back then got on his back again so he wouldn't see that she was favouring a paw and make him worry. She wanted him to think that she was being playful.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:37 pm
Aven chuckled as she got another ride from him. "You know, this isn't entirely usual among wolves." he teased her gently. "Not that I mind, of course, but still . . ." he trailed off, grinning. He really hadn't noticed her favoring her paw.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:44 pm
Good. She thought. He didn't notice. With a giggle she tapped his hind quarters with her back legs. "Mush." She giggled licking his ear. "Mustn't keep your mama waiting." Her front paws went around his neck as if she was hugging him and he was giving her a piggy back ride. She loved those when she was a kid. Leon used to give them to her all the time. Thinking about her brother made her sad. and she held her mate tighter and nuzzled the side of his neck. "I love you." She whispered quietly. She knew though when he made a comment about it not being usual that wolves give each other piggy back rides that there was a high chance his mother would notice how she held her left paw but shrugged it off. If the woman did notice then Aven would be more than willing to keep letting her ride on his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:54 pm
Aven smiled and trotted quickly over to where his mother was waiting. "So . . . the um . . . the howl . . . there's an army coming. She's going for out and out war. Leon got reinforcements." he said quickly, looking anxious to spend some more time alone with Jasmine. Even if it was just cuddling, he liked spending time alone with her.

Aven's mother nodded. "Alright. I'll get the word out for our fighters to assemble." she said and noticed Aven's anxiousness. "Go on." she said with a bit of a sigh and chuckle.

Aven grinned and took Jasmine back to the room. "Okay. What do you want to do now?" he asked with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:00 pm
Jasmine smiled kindly to her future mother in law and licked Aven between the ears the whole time he took them back to their room. "Dunno." Jasmine said between licks. "Whatever you want to do I'm happy to do." She didn't want to get off his back in case he noticed her favouring her paw and was amazedt hat his mother didn't notice it either.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games